Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Raff so fun to see the progression!! I think it does look like you dropped some and have filled out a bit for a more rounded bump!!

Eve yay for negative!!! Will next time be your last of every two weeks for bloods??

Ece congratulations on being negative! Yay! Now onto tracking and sorting your cycles ready for ttc! Hugs!

How's everyone else?

Still no bubba here! Think ill be getting a sweep tomorrow.... Lets hope it works!

Xxx

Congrats ece, such a great feeling!
M2C good luck tomorrow x

Tina its just teasing! Had a walk to a pub for lunch then a walk.... Or should I say waddle home! Fingers crossed I meet my bubba soon!

Xxx

Good luck tomorrow Laura. The sweep did the job for me :) hope it does the trick and this time tomorrow you are meeting you rainbow xx

M2c you are suppose to be having a baby right now. Not on chat rooms..... Sorry its making you wait...

Vicki

Becky how long after your sweep did you go into labour?

Vicki tell me about it! This baby isn't budging!

Xxx

M2C- hope your sweep speeds things up! I'm dying to know if it's a boy or girl!!!

Laura, I had the sweep the Wednesday at 2pm and within a couple of hours felt funny. That night started being sick ("gastro" as the hospital put it and gave me anti- nausea meds). I had 2 days of this sick with regular tightenings 5 mins apart. Saturday 1am waters broke with instant contractions. 6 hours later I was meeting her :) It makes it sound like it took days but I started my pre-labour and it got everything moving. I have friends who had waters break or contractions start within hours of the sweep.
Look sweeps might not work for everyone. I guess its like everything - if the baby is ready it will work. I joke without it I still might be pregnant waiting for labour ;)

I hope you are one who goes within hours xx good luck xx

Thanks vicki! I have midwife at 11 so hopefully ill have something to update you all with later.

How is everyone?

Xxx

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the congratulations. I had a great weekend. DH's cousin got married Saturday evening. It was a nice party. Danced some, drank some!

Yesterday we met with girls from highschool (+their husbands and children). It was a great crowd, I guess around 15 people total! I felt a little sad seeing so many children of all ages (2-6) but managed quite well I guess.

M2C - Hope the sweep works and it works fast! We are getting a little excited over here :)

Hope everyone else is OK!

Had my sweep and compared to all the internals with the molar it was ok!!!! I was 1cm and she stretched it to 2cm and she said it was easy to do. Just hoping something happens now. Just bouncing on my ball.

Xxx

Laura, I've got a good feeling... It won't be long :)
So excited for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"