Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Mummy2corban - fingers crossed for you testing this weekend!

Ece - wow 30 weeks! You must be so excited!!

I am 8dpo today too, I just want this cycle to hurry up and be over! Roll on march!

Ooh good luck Laura! Have everything crossed... All 2 pairs of arms and legs ;)

That is great JBaby. Not long until your appointment now. And the best thing timing wise is youcll be just about to start your next cycle so if given all clear you can start straight away :)

Only a quarter to go now Ece! 30 weeks wow! Here I am excited about second trimester... And a third of the way. Would be so excited if I were at your point. So happy for you! And even more excited you are having a girl. Girls are so much fun (but expensive when their clothes are so much cuter!)

Had my appointment - heard the hb and right on measurements for this point. She was very happy. All test results also indicate that there is no placenta issues to date... So absolutely no indication of any molar tissue! Biggest relief ever! But keep getting told that my risk factors are fabulous given my age... Not sure when 30 became the point in which I should be worried about issues with bubs. 6 weeks til my next scan for final confirmation. It's also the day after my birthday so will be a great present. Getting very excited now :) :)

So good to hear that they have found out why you are having trouble healing Bev! Hope its all good and quick from now xx

Lotte. How did your sister go?

My sistera appt went well. They are holding off inducing her for now. The blood tests have imprved slightly and if they do induce it will be at 39.5 weeks. (She is now just over 38). I have had a busy week. Was in work all day tuesday on a kit day and my mum looked after ella. Was at the hospital with my sister mst of weds. Yesterday we has swimming and met some friends in the pm. Today I am hoping for a quieter day!

My little madame is 6 months! I'm taking it as today as the last day of the month (she is a 31st baby!) where on earth has that gone! Still completely in awe of her. She ia amazing!

Becky - brilliant scan pictue! Yay for being 1/3 way through. Glad appt went well today. Did you have M a little early?

Laura - looking forwrd to seeing how the testing goes this weekend. How often do you need to do samples for cx?

Jbaby - almost there with the new cycle!

Bev - glad you saw the consultant. I hope it is all sorted now. Yes i hate leaving ella too. I have now left her 4 times and was in tears on tuesday! I hope it gets easier!

Ece- only 10 weeks to go! May is a fab month to be born!

Hope everyone else is well.

Xx

Lotte, sounds busy but fun. And wow... 6 months already! Happy half birthday Ella xx
Fingers crossed your sister goes on her own soon. Best of luck for her xx
I did have Marcy a bit early. I was just over 37 weeks. Hopefully its the same this time. I don't like the idea of having to be heavily pregnant for too long again! But then every pregnancy is different so you never know.

Hi ladies just popping in :flower:

Gorgeous scan pic jacky :cloud9:

M2C good luck!!

Jbaby, is March your ttc date?

Lottie glad things are going well with your little rainbow! Hope your sisters ok!

Bev, glad they have had a proper look at you, hope things get better now. I didnt put Vincent in his own room until he was 9m and that as only because he got uncomfortable in his bedside cot! STTN fine now, so it did him no harm sleeping beside me all that time! Don't feel you have to rush these things! X

M2C good luck!!

Lottie glad things are going well with your little rainbow! Hope your sisters ok!

Thank you! I hope you are ok.

Xx

Thanks ladies :) what about naps did you all get into easy routines? He just naps when he wants. I try to put him in his crib but it's not always possible

Thanks ladies :) what about naps did you all get into easy routines? He just naps when he wants. I try to put him in his crib but it's not always possible

How old is your lo now? We got into a bit of a routine at about 13 weeks. I think the biggest thing for us was understanding the awake time. Which i never realised! I tried easy, but it didn't really work for us because ella never napped for longer than 45 mins (more normal30 mins) and her awake time was less than 2 hrs at the time and so she never really wanted a bottle.

At 3 months ella was having 4 naps a day, and at around 4.5 months dropped to 3 naps with a longer lunchtime nap. I think under 3 months it was just following her (and still is to a certain extent) I always tried to get her up at around 7 ish (which is when oh gets up for work) and then take it from there and we always went to bed at the same time.

Hth

Xx

He will be 12 weeks on weds. I started putting him upstairs on Monday and he has been going between 7-8. His daytime naps are all over the place. For instance yesterday he had 2 hours in the morning and smaller naps in the afternoon. Today he had 30mins this morning and then from 2.30 and is still fast asleep now! I just don't know how to do it!

Dano, hope you are doing well. Think of you all the time xx

Bev, I think Marcy really only got into a routine around 4 months old for day sleeps but she was having 3 around 3 months (2 longer, one shorter). We started differently fir routine. We focused on bedtime at night first and tried to get it to the same time follwoing the sane routine of feed bath, play, story feed bed. Once she got that down and it was the same time her day sleeps seemed to follow consistent times. But I found the key was not keeping her up whentired as it was so hard to get her to sleep then, I went by her signs. When she was tired I put her down. I did demand feeding though. But my big day time sleep success was teaching her to self settle, then she got longer sleeps in (but it doesn't work for all children). I read an interesting article that the first 3 months are hard for routine as babies are in their 4th trimester so just getting used to their surrounding and feeding etc. After that routines may work better. But remember each child is different and what worked for me might not work at all (or even for my no 2 either ;)). Whatever you are doing though - you are doing a great job for your little boy xx

M2C good luck!!

Yer I'm going with march - hoping the doc gives us the ok which I'm sure she will because my last 3 blood tests have been negative! I'm due AF on the 7th!

Jacky b - thanks, I'll concentrate on the nights to start with then. I suppose then we will start each day at the same time making naps easier. I found out today he gets in bed with my husband at 4am so all fits now. Will take a few days to get him out of it but I can't do it when I'm on my own so will have to wait.
X

What Becky said is so true! Your doing right for your boy. I think you kinda follow there lead really. It's all so new and your both learning xxx

So I was thinking today that my molar was due about this time. If all had be normal I would be celebrating a 2 year olds birthday. Strange thinking about it but I wouldn't want it any other way. I have my beautiful Corban and my beautiful indigo so I have everything.

Tested and bfn. I'll test tomorrow if no AF! Think I'm

So I was thinking today that my molar was due about this time. If all had be normal I would be celebrating a 2 year olds birthday. Strange thinking about it but I wouldn't want it any other way. I have my beautiful Corban and my beautiful indigo so I have everything.

Tested and bfn. I'll test tomorrow if no AF! Think I'm

Same here. :hugs: its strange when you think about it. It does my head in totally. And ike you, my Ella is my everything.

Sorry bout bfn. How many dpo are you?

Weekend was good. How about yours?

Xx

Strange isn't it. Hugs for you my lovely. Your Ella's everything too!

I'm thinking 11dpo. Feeling a bit crampy so maybe AF? I'm ok with bfn as I'd have another November bubba due around corbans birthday!

Been busy doing the garden! Trying to make a dog run so the grass is clean for the bubbas!!
What did you get up to?

Xxx

We popped to the shops saturday and mostly stayed in yesterday. We were planning on going for a nce walk, but the weather has been so wet!

How do your bubbas like the dog? Ella loves the cats! In the morning, when she is sitting on the bed, bonnie will jump on the bed and ella will get all excited! She doesn't stroke them though - just grabs their fur!

Sounds good with the garden, we can't wait to sort ours out. It needs a bit of work (although mainly cosmetic), but looking forward to spending time in it with ella this summer.

How are your lo's?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"