Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I see her Thursday so only 2 sleeps! Can't wait!! AF is due between now and Friday so that will be perfect timing to TTC next cycle if she gives us the go ahead!! Can't wait!!

Ah fingers crossed they give you the go ahead! Be perfect timing! Goodluck xxx

Yay! Best news to start my day again! You sure know how to improve a working day :) so excited for you. Hope its a sticky one xx

Yay Becky I do try! Hehe! Gonna buy a few more tests just to make sure the line gets darker then wait for a scan! Xxxx

I plan on seeing the dr and ask them to book me one about 7 weeks. Charring cross usually advise one 6-8 weeks. Xxx

Oooh praying for darker lines! So almost 4 weeks? That won't be long til a scan... 3 weeks will fly by!

I'm 15 weeks by my doc due date (slightly shorter cycle so a couple days off my dates), 15w on Friday by my dates... Going quickly now. Going to tell work in 2 weeks as only working one day next week due to public holiday on Monday and bit too much work to get done and have that conversation in a day. Getting very scared. Especially as I qualify for another round of mat leave from work by 1 week! Well timed (and kinda worked out that the other one wasn't sticky n things happen for a reason I guess)!

Becky 4 weeks yesterday. I'll go to the drs soon. Can't believe your 15 weeks already! Great you'll get mat leave too. How are you feeling?

Xxx

Pretty tired today so yucky ms but hey I am blessed to be pregnant again at this point win a healthy bubba. So counting my blessings.

Wow, the next few weeks will fly by :) have everything crossed for a happy healthy 9 months xx

Yay and some company for me, once Ece has her little girl it would have just been me. Hope JBaby joins too :)

Ok tried catching up a little.
M2c congrats praying it stays sticky.
Aimze i hope the time goes fast for you to adopt.
Alana is a week shy of being 4 months, we/i did get her ears pierced around the 18th of feb. I still looking for a job cant decide to go part or full time. I am thinking part time since i am hoping to go back to school next jan. Alana found her thumb never liked binkies and my boobs suffered till now. And now i trying to get her to take a bottle (remember after nicu i fought her to take breast.) for when i find a job. Its driving me crazy for her its one or the other but not both.

Vicki

Becky I'm gonna try make the most
Bif these next weeks as my ms usually kicks in at 6 weeks! Plus I usually go off cups of tea so I'll enjoy those while I can too! Hoping for a sticky bean! Be great to share another preggo journey with you!

Thanks Vicki! Always good when they find there thumb! Hope you have some luck with her taking a bottle.

Xxx

I miss cups of tea! I can never drink it while pregnant but coffee is so good :)

Vicki, glad she has found her thumb. Keep at it. I'm sure she will take a bottle eventually. Good luck with the job hunting :)

I'm ok with tea till about 6 weeks then I have to wait till bubba is born to enjoy again! Makes me feel sick! I don't like coffee!

Xxx

So happy you all have beautiful babies and babies on the way!! I can't wait to join!

WHATTTT???? M2C!!! Congrats! I can hardly believe it! That is so awesome. Uhhh, I really haven't wanted to start ttc, but those pregnancy tests just gave me a the most pregnancy fever I've had since E was born! Maybe because we shared pregnancy's last time! Now I feel like I'm missing the boat!

Hehe! Raff we usually fall quick but I soooo thought I was out. Gonna be getting some more tests soon to make sure my lines are darker! Come join us! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->