Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky - is your scan today? (Baring in mind time difference). Looking forward to seeing wee bubba!

Xx

Its tomorrow 930am. (15 hrs or so). Getting very nervous now but also excited. Aaah, lets just fast forward to tomorrow!

Vicki. Sounds like Alana is doing well! Must be nice to have 2 beautiful girls after 5 boys! Are you wanting another one?

Jbaby it's not gonna be long till your doing it for real. Good that your cycle seems normal! Yay! We could be ttc together soon.

Becky your sooooo close! Eek! Always nerve wracking but always so lovely seeing that wriggly bubba!

Xxx

Vicki- glad Alana is doing well. We probably should have gotten DD1s ears pierced. People thought she was a boy well into 2! Emsley however rarely gets mistaken for some reason. I think it might be because of her super long eyelashes and having a bit of hair helps for some reason.

AFM- I think I'm done nursing. It breaks my heart, neither of us are really ready, but last night Emsley bit me so hard I have a deep cut that was still bleeding this morning. She only nurses from that side (zero milk on the other) so I have nothing to offer her. I'm too terrified to let her latch on the wounded side till it heals. I've had to pump to avoid engorgement but it just starts the bleeding again. I'm a mess, I was really hoping to make it to a year, but this might be it :(

And side note...AF is SIX days late. I have no idea what is going on. I don't have a pregnancy test and I feel like that has to be nearly impossible. It is so weird...she better show up soon or I'm going to have to make a trip to the dollar store! I'm not ready to start the pregnancy roller coaster yet!

Good luck Raff! I hope af shows up soon. So sort you are done nursing. You have done such an amazing job going for this long! I wasn't ready when Marcy decided to give it up either. It we ha e them a great start in life xx

My scan went well. Bubba wssmoving so much we didn't check hb start up :) 165 though so spot on. Due still on 29th Aug :) very active. My phone won't let me upload pic so ill load it tonight when in on the computer :cloud9:

So glad ur scan went well!!!! :) can't wait to see a pic!!

Becky - yay for scan! She is due near Ella's birthday!

Kristen - sorry about the nursing. You have done a fantastic job nursing E this long. I hope the wound heals up soon. Also hope af gets you soon.

Vicki - sounds lke Alana is doing great! You must be so busy - i barely manage with 1!

Jbaby - yay for normal cycle!

Laura are you doing opk's or just watching out?

Afm, Ella cried inconsolubly from 5-7 last night with her pain cry. Felt so terrible for her. Think it may be teeth, although she has slept well not not sure. I hate to thinkof my baby in pain :nope:. But know it has to happen. We have swimming today and then my elder sister is coming round with her three children (her youngest was born 8 days after ella).

Xx

Becky what perfect news! So pleased! Look forward to seeing a pic!

Raff I'm so sorry about nursing! I know how much it hurts to get nipped so for it to be bleeding it must be very sore. You've done great to feed this long so if this it don't be to hard on yourself. I think my days are numbered as I'm not sure how much she gets off me..... She doesn't feed for long and it feels like it takes an age for my milk to come in. Hugs for you lovely.

Lotte no opks as yet! I'm tempted but wanna see how it goes for a few months. I've had some cramping which intensified last night so if no cramps today I think I'll call today 1 dpo! Poor Ella! It's hard to see them upset. Indies next two teeth are coming through and has a moan here and there. Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. Enjoy lovely!

Xxx

Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Been stalking you all still :)

Xx

Really good thank you :) I shall be joining you all as a mummy soon!

We got approved to adopt yesterday! We're super excited :)

X

Wow Aimze thats amazing - such brilliant news for you!

What happens now?

Oh I am so happy for you!

X

Thanks ladies, your comments always cheer me up! I guess 8 months isn't too bad...I'm going to pump 3 times a day as long as I have patience for it. Also very relieved to AF arrive this morning!!!

Becky- Awesome news on the scan!

Aimze- Congrats to you as well! I'd love to hear more too. Is this part of the process of adopting the baby boy in March?

Raff 8 months is great going! It's just tough when those toothy pegs appear!

Aimze I'm soooo pleased for you! You must be over the moon. My DH mum fosters babies so I've seen loads a lovely babies getting adopted.

Xxx

Wow aimze that's awesome news!!!! Congrats!!
What is the next step after getting approved?

Congratulations Aimez! Wonderful news. Do you know when you will find out what date you bring home you baby?

Raff I have no idea? Without having opks to confirm I'm unsure!!!!! Hehe! I'm cd18. I'll be testing on the cd29 which is the 4th march as I have to send my charring cross sample in. At least then I'll know what they know.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->