Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Good luck today JBaby. Have everything crossed for the ok for ttc xx

Hey Raff, I'm only going for no 2 - you and Laura are no 3... I've got a good year's of convincing to go before hubby will entertain the idea. I really hope this one is a good baby otherwise I have no hope ;)

Jbaby let us know how it all goes. Hope she is happy to give you the go ahead!

Becky we have talked about no.4 so we will see! Hehe!

Xxx

7 hours til my appointment :-D can't wait!!! It is at 2.10 this afternoon (it's 7am here now) hopefully my day at work goes quick!!

Be thinking of you at 4pm my time. Forgot you are 2 hrs behind in Perth. Let us know. Good luck xx

Oh bit excited... I think I've felt Frankie bean kicking me... Just slight flutters when I eat cold things or lean against something on my belly area in the last 2 days. Spot on where they told me I would this time especially due to position of everything :) Already doesn't like things pushed against it. Don't blame it though, its not like they have much space in there :)

Thanks guys :)

How exciting you are feeling flutters!! Not long and they will be full kicks :)

Lots and lots of exciting news on here!

Jbaby -hope your appt went well and you got the ok to ttc!

Be ky- yay for flutters. How are feeling?

Laura - when will you test again? I hear you on the ms! It was awful with my first pregnancy and with Ella.

Kris - we can be non- preggos together! :haha:

Aimze - any news on the adoption?

Afm, my sister is going to be induced tomorrow (if she doesn't go before - she had mild contractions last night!) Am hoping to see her this afternoon but looking forward to her baby being here. All else ok. Swimming this morning and then hopefully sis this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone

Xx

Becky what lovely news! Best feeling ever! I didn't feel indie until about 20 weeks but I felt Corban much earlier. A very reassuring feeling isn't it! Also love Frankie bean! Hehe!

Lotte good luck to your sister! Hope all goes well for her. I ordered some frers off amazon yesterday so hopefully I'll test at the weekend.

Jbaby any news yet?

Oops I've just realised I just went for a wee and didn't do my sample!!!!!! I'll do it tomorrow!

Xxx

Yay we have been given the ok to TTC again! So relieved!! Bring on ovulation :-D

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Exciting! Hopefully you'll be joining us soon! Are you doing opks again?

Xxx

Yay we have been given the ok to TTC again! So relieved!! Bring on ovulation :-D

Yay, fab news!! I'm waiting to o as well, fingers crossed for double sticky bfps!

M2c - yes I'm definitely going to use opk's again :) I have 40 on their way!

Dan-o - When do you expect to O?

Yay wonderful news JBaby!

Hoping you and Dano will be joining Laura and myself soon :) xx

Good luck and have fun with it ladies!

Jbaby what cycle day are you?

OH is brining some frers home so I can test later. Fingers crossed the line is darker!

Xxx

Any day, but I'm still not fully straightened out from losing the baby in January, so it may be delayed! :dohh: don't think my hcg levels are fully down yet.

Any day, but I'm still not fully straightened out from losing the baby in January, so it may be delayed! :dohh: don't think my hcg levels are fully down yet.

Hope you O soon.

Xx

P.s bloody hCG has alot to answer for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back