Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yep darker... And no mistaking that line! Yay! Congratulations again xx

Dano, I hope it happens soon and your body sorts itself out xx

Dan-o - hopefully O isn't delayed too much!

M2c - I am only cd2 and AF normally is around til cd4. It's gonna be a longggggg cycle lol! Your line looks great for 14dpo!!

Lotte edd is 11.11.14..... Also corbans due date until my scan adjusted his to 9.11.10. But he was a week late and arrived on the 16th. My niece hazels birthday is the 10th so hopefully this baby arrives a little early!

Jbaby hopefully it doesn't drag to much! Are you bding as soon as AF has left the building?

Thanks ladies! It's nice seeing the line get darker. I have a few more frers so once there gone that's it I'll be waiting for a scan. Still got all crossed for a stickyxxxx

Yer I think we will bd as much as possible :) we might take it a bit easy towards the start so we are eager during O haha

M2C - Nice lines for 14 dpo!

JBaby - Fab news on TTC'ing again! Hope you catch the eggie soon...

Dano - Hope the bloody HCG drops soon for you! I don't even want to remember the 10 weeks it took to get out of system!!!

Jacky - Lucky you for feeling the baby so early on! I couldn't feel a thing until 20 weeks. Yuck!

AFM - It's getting harder for me to breath properly. Especially when I lay at night! I have to raise the pillows and I'm afraid I might have to sleep sitting in a couple of weeks! But I'm not complaining!

9 more weeks to go...

Thanks Ece! The joys of pregnancy hey. It's harder at the end but it's not for long and so worth it. Do you have many midwife appointments left?

Xxx

I'm seeing an OB and have an appt next week. Then, I guess it will be every 2 weeks until 36 weeks; and then every week until delivery. But I've got a feeling she will be an early bird. Don't know why! Maybe only because I want to meet her so much now...

Ece I feel your pain hun! 3rd tri was awful with Vincent! I couldn't keep down a proper meal or breathe until his head engaged! I remember saying never ever again at the time :rofl: xx

Yer I think we will bd as much as possible :) we might take it a bit easy towards the start so we are eager during O haha

I wish we could get that bit right! End up doing it pretty much daily from cd7, then by ov hubby's worn out :haha:
He's ill as well now, so I don't hold out much hope for when I do ov, if its any time soon!

Ece - wow 9 weeks, how exciting!! Hopefully it goes quick :)

Dan-o - if my partner had it his way we would do it every single day lol so every day during O I'm happy with :) aw no I hope ur hubby gets better soon, you need him fit and well :-D

How's everyone's weekend going? Got beautiful weather so we are cracking on with the garden! Yay!

Xxx

Good thank you Laura! The weather is wonderful isn't it. Do you have the kiddies in the garden with you when you work?

My sister had her baby yesterday at 18:20. It's a little boy called Alexander David and he weighed 7lb1oz. I am hopefully going to meet him tomorrow, but have seen a photograph and he looks so cute!

Laura - when do you ring cx?

Xx

Yeah Corban is running around like a crazy person and I've been holding indie! I'm now feeding her and putting her down for a nap so I can get stuck in!!!

Congratulations to your sister! How lovely! How is she doing? Bet you can't wait to meet him.

I'm not sure when I'll ring cx. I sent my sample Friday..... To be honest I hate calling them as it makes me feel sick!

Xxxx

Hi ladies,
Just been catching up, seems like good news all round :)

Miller got his first taste of warm weather today, what a beautiful day!

Things are looking up for me, I seem to finally be healing after the latest treatment and I feel like a different woman. I've also had the all clear from charing cross :) no more testing until the next one!

Xx

Bev what great news! So pleased your feeling better and great news your signed off from cx until the next one!

Been gorgeous hasn't it!

Xxx

Aw congratulations on ur sisters baby :) bet u can't wait to meet him!

Ok so now i am not job hunting anymore. Dh decided he too tired for me to work evenings and with summer coming i shoildnt do days so ya.

Vicki

So my dr booked me a scan for Monday.... I'll be 5weeks & 6 days..... Is this too early? Shall I see if I can rebook?

Xxx

I called the epu myself and she said please come in Monday and I can always go back

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->