Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

So my dr booked me a scan for Monday.... I'll be 5weeks & 6 days..... Is this too early? Shall I see if I can rebook?

Xxx

I had a scan with both Rory and Ella at 5+1 and 4+6 respectively. Of course i never saw a heartbeat but I saw yolk and gest. sac with both and then had a scan with Both at 7+1 and saw heartbeats. For me they were worth doing because we saw nice round gest. Sac's and also for me I knew it was too early for heartbeats, so was happy with what was seen.

It spunds like they will offer you another scan a couple of weeks after, so I would say go for it!

Xx

M2c - I would definitely go to the early scan for reassurance and then I would say they will get you back about 7-8 weeks! How exciting you have a scan date thought!

Lottelotte - awww that's so cute! Even 8lb and above babies I still find tiny when I hold :)

I volunteer at the hospital for a nicu group. I relized last night i need to be caregul cause there was a person there with her twins a month younger then alana and a couple that had their 5ld baby that is a couple weeks old and it was making me miss being pregnant again. (realize these were preemies so smaller that why 5 lbs st a couple weeeks old) but i am going to start watching a baby at the end of march after he gets out of nicu. He will be born next week if not sooner at 34 weeks. And mom is nervouse to let somone not used to preemies babysit and no one will take them till he 6 weeks old and she has school. I just cant get baby hungry yet cause my baby still a baby and i dont want another set barely a year apart like my 2 boys. But not job hunting anymore. Decided to wait it out and stay home from dh request since he would like to try to find a new job. So we will see.

Vicki

Just popping to update my 6 week post loss hcg has come back normal (at last!) so we are good to go!! :wohoo: Bring on the sticky bean!! And as quickly as possible please, my ovaries are getting old :haha:

Vicki how many more bubbas are you planning?

Jbaby any signs of o?

Dano super news!

Becky how's bump coming along? Hope your feeling ok. Is Marcy getting on alright?

Lotte how are you? Ella's feeding still going well?

Ece still getting closer! Have you thought of a birth plan or are you going to go with the flow?

My frer was lovely and dark this morning so that's great! No more testing now. Haven't called cx as yet but I'm not sure I will! Naughty! Counting down till my scan.... Hopefully see a mini bean xxx

New ticker Laura!! Love it!

Glad the frer was nice and dark. I can't wait to hear news from your scan!

We are fine. Ella is doing well with her eating. She had a bit of chicken casserole for lunch. How did you combine finger foods with puree. Do you offer them at the same meal or seperate?

Xx

If it's nothing give her a bowl with finger food and spoon feed her the other bit. Sounds like she's doing great.

Yeah thought I would add the ticker.

Xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling very sad today. We had our 32 week appointment. Baby's head & abdomen are 2 weeks ahead but her femur is almost 3 weeks behind, at 2%. My OB didn't seem concerned at all, but he never is actually!

I've read all kinds of things. Most seem positive but there are horrible possibilities, even death following birth!

So I decided to see another OB, a perinatologist preferably. I've searched for names on local forums, all day today; and came up with some.

I'll update soon, hopefully with better news...

Ece, if it helps, Sidney's head was always ahead and femur behind. When he was born his head was on 91st centile and length 9th. He was also only 7lbs at 40+5. I put it down to my pre eclampsia causing mild iugr, but maybe not? He's fine anyway! Xxx

Urghh just posted a reply and ella deleted it!

Try not to worry. Ella also always had a big head, tummy and short legs on scans and she still has!

Her head is now 98th percentile, weight 75th and length 45th.

How tall are you? I am 5'4 so not short short but not especially tall. Although dh is 6', i'm not expecting ella to be particualy tall! I think genetics will have a part to play. Also did they take one measurement or several. I seem to recall the measurements have an uncertainty of +/- 2 weeks.

Xx

Just popping to update my 6 week post loss hcg has come back normal (at last!) so we are good to go!! :wohoo: Bring on the sticky bean!! And as quickly as possible please, my ovaries are getting old :haha:

Brillint news!

Xx

If it's nothing give her a bowl with finger food and spoon feed her the other bit. Sounds like she's doing great.

Yeah thought I would add the ticker.

Xxx

So you would give them at the same meal? With finger foods first?

Sorry being a bit dim!

Xx

Lotte She has finger foods for lunch and most teas but like tonight we had slag bowl so she had pasta and cheese on her plate and I'd spoon her the mince while I'm eating!

Ece try not worry to much..... I know it's hard not too. But like these ladies said there babies have had similar measurements and all has been well.

Xxx

Lotte She has finger foods for lunch and most teas but like tonight we had slag bowl so she had pasta and cheese on her plate and I'd spoon her the mince while I'm eating!

Ece try not worry to much..... I know it's hard not too. But like these ladies said there babies have had similar measurements and all has been well.

Xxx

Thank you :thumbup::thumbup:

Xx

Dan-o - that's great news!!

M2c - no sign yet but I'm gonna start using opk's on Saturday which will be cd10!

Ece - praying everything is fine, I don't really know much about bit all but sending happy thoughts your way! Xx

Yay Dano! Great news! Xx

Ece, try not to worry, I know its easier said than done. Marcy was always 2 weeks behind on femur too. She was just short and still is. She was 46.5cm long. Only just started wearing 6-12month clothing at 14 months (she is quite short but all in proportion). You are right to follow up with a second opinion to put your mind at ease though. This bubba is also on the lower side of measurements. I'm 164cm tall though so my children won't be big and my husband isn't heaps taller. Just remember there is always error with their measurements as its based on the whole population and an average and also all babies are different. It makes it hard that doc try to out them into groups. Someone has to be on the bottom percentile. Good luck :) xx

No real bump for me Laura. Not yet anyway. I'm 16 weeks so should start happening soon... Marcy is starting to get better. She is still clingy but I think its teeth this time as her 4th first molar is coming up/down. But the best she has been in ages.

I went to my first sewing class last night. Not to learn but to have time to actually do some sewing and meet some more people interested in sewing. It was fun. I think I will get go finally finish some projects. I am finishing off a quilt I started 5 years ago! It was the quilt I did most of the work on during ny waiting time after the pmp as a healing project. Will be nice to finish it completely off before having this one. Good omen I think. Load lifted completely off :)

Good luck with the finger food Lotte. Ella will do great. I love finger food as it means I get to eat too without rushing :)

Jbaby lotsa baby dust to you lovely.

Becky I'm sure bump will be along soon! Bless Marcy teething.... Those dam molars. That sounds great you've been sewing. Be lovely to finish off the quilt you started.

Xxx

Laura, did I see right on fb... You have a another little walker? That is fabulous! So clever!

How did Ella go with the finger food Lotte?

Jbaby, thinking of you and wishing you all the best for this month. Fingers crossed you will be joining us soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->