Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky yes indie has found her feet! She's doing really well! Love those wobbly first walks!

Xxx

Hi ladies, quick question, is 6.30 to early for millers bedtime? I can't seem to keep him awake any later x

I have friends that do from 6pm onwards. Not too early at all. It might be the time that works best for you :) hope he is getting in a but more routine for you now. How are you healing now?

Maybe he'll go a little later when he's bigger. It works because he doesn't fight it and my step daughter gets to have her time before bed, without being told to be quiet. It just means early starts!
Bedtime is going well and his morning nap but he fights the others. He gets himself in a right state then sleeps so late I have to wake him!
But people keep telling me it will come, he is only 14 weeks.
Oh so much better since the treatment thanks. Even contemplating having another one. It's really helped with everything. I cry less, I'm less anxious when my husband goes away and he doesn't get shouted at half as much :)
Xx

Bev- indigo used to go to bed at 8 but that soon changed to 7. I think if that's when he wants to go to bed let him. It's not set in stone so maybe when his a little older start putting him down a little later.

My scan tomorrow..... Worried.com! I'm sure all is well but after the molar I can't help but think what if.

How's everyone?

Xxx

Good luck M2C, can't wait for your update!

Dano I received my cx box... It basically said your last results indicate you are pregnant. Please contact your gp to arrange a scan and let us know how it goes. In the mean time send a sample on the 21st.

Xxx

Can't wait for an update on how your scan goes m2c!!

Good luck for your scan Laura! Ill be checking in lots to see how you go. Have everything crossed xx

Sounds like its all going well Bev. He will get more into his routine as he gets older. And like Laura said, you can change it at any time. Generally Marcy is in bed by 7 but some days its eariler adage is too tired or later as she only got up at 5pm. But great to hear you are getting the morning sleep sorted! He is doing great for 14 weeks old. as he gets older he will get better at it. And sounds like things must have improved for you to be thinking another one. So happy to hear. Think of you all the time xx

JBaby, Dano - where are you up to cycle wise. Everything crossed that its soon xx

Marcy has another ear infection again. Poor kid can't get a break. I'm hoping she is sorted after this. I need some good solid sleep. On a plus, its getting me used to having a new born again.waking to crying every 4 hrs when the panadol wears off. Childcare is great but has a lot to answer for with the sickness side of things!

Today is the first day of my fertile window :-D FINALLY!!! So gonna get lots of bd in the next few days :-D

Awww poor Marcy :-( ear aches are the worst!! Hope she feels better soon!

Don't have much time now - madame needs her milk!

But wanted to say hope you scan goes ok laura - look forward to hearing all about it!

Xx

Jbaby! Goodluck! Baby dust!

Becky poor Marcy! Hope she feels better soon. Corban brings all sorts home too! There's a list of bugs that are going round on playgroup a door!

I'm feeling sick! I'll update as soon as I can. Fingers crossed ladies

Xxx

How long til your scan Laura?

Yeah we have everything - gastro (twice), hand, foot and mouth, flu - and its not even winter yet! Hope Corban stays healthy x

How long til your scan Laura?

Yeah we have everything - gastro (twice), hand, foot and mouth, flu - and its not even winter yet! Hope Corban stays healthy x

Not looking forward to that! :wacko:

Hope Marcy feels better soon.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back