Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks ladies. The antibiotics seem to be working already! Yay! Hoping for a good night. We certainly need it...

Exciting Laura! Can't wait to hear how it goes xx

Soooo we have a sac and a yolk. No evidence of molar which is great. Was hoping to see more but I only had a faint test at 12dpo. I ovulated early with indies cycle so at her scan at 6+2 I saw a heartbeat. This time I had o pains 16-17dpo so things are obviously on a layer scale. Fingers crossed. Next scan in 2 weeks xxx

Great news! Next scan will show heaps more. 2 weeks will fly by! Xx

Soooo we have a sac and a yolk. No evidence of molar which is great. Was hoping to see more but I only had a faint test at 12dpo. I ovulated early with indies cycle so at her scan at 6+2 I saw a heartbeat. This time I had o pains 16-17dpo so things are obviously on a layer scale. Fingers crossed. Next scan in 2 weeks xxx

Great sign seeing sac and yolk. If you o'd when you think you did, would that put you at 5+3 or 5+4?

If so, that sounds perfect! You will see loads more at the next scan!

Xx

That's great :) still early to see more so in 2 weeks you should see heaps more!! How exciting!

Lotte by AF I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. I had O pains on cd 15-16 and an extremely faint test 12dpo. So maybe a few days off my ticker.

Do you think it's ok?

Xxx

I'm a little worried but I also understand these first weeks that only days make a massive difference. If I'm a few days behind then it's all about right isn't it. Just sooooo hope this little bean grows xxx

I think it sounds fine Laura - as you say one or two days makes all the difference at this stage.

If you had faint lines at 12dpo then you probably implanted later. Please try not to worry, in 2 weeks you WILL see a heart beating!

Xx

Well she said it all looked good. Sac was a nice shape so I'm hopeful.... It's annoying waiting though. Just crossing my fingers xxx

That's amazing news m2c sounds like everything is perfect to me!!! You will deffo be a little less if ov was late and implantation late! Plus they can measure behind for no reason on top of that, both my boys did at 6 and 8 weeks!

Thanks Hun. Just wanting the next scan to see mini bubs and a heartbeat. Usually busy with my babies so I'm sure it will soon come round!

Xxx

The wait is pure torture isn't it!!? The kids deffo do make it go quicker tho thank goodness!

Great news! The next scan will be here before you know it xx

Hi ladies,

M2C - Glad you've seen the GS and the yolk. It's still very early to see a HB. I'm sure you'll see much more in 2 weeks!

jacky - Sorry Marcy was sick. Hope she's doing better now!

JBaby, Dano - FX you both catch those eggies!

Other ladies - Hope you're all fine..

AFM - So we went to see the perinatologist. He performed another scan and said "yes, the head is big and the femurs are short; but there isn't such a big gap as my original OB measured". And he explained that the measurements they use, are from American sources and are a little on the larger side. Me and hubby are not short on the Turkish scale but we sure can not compete with Americans! Anyway, he thought the baby is just fine. We were really relieved.
I'll see my OB at 35 weeks and he said he'll check "downstairs" but did not explain what for!
Feeling happy again, I've started washing her clothes today and can't wait until they are dry so I can iron them!

Ece that's great news! How exciting! Wonder why you need a check? Not long at all. Sounds lovely washing all her clothes. Have you any names lined up for her?

Xxx

We'll be naming her Ekin, which means both growing grains/harvest and culture in Turkish. DH came up with it and everyone -including me- seems to love it :). We're thinking not to use a middle name but who knows...

Glad everything looked good on the scan Ece. Love the name too :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing?

Laura - how are you feeling? Have you started feeling sick yet? How are your babies? How is corban doing at nursery?

Becky - how is Marcy? How are you feeling? How is bump?

Jbaby and dano - good luck catching that eggy! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok. We are good - got ella weighed - she is now 8.13kg ( 17lb 14)! She is still on about 75th and has been since 13 weeks. Food is ok. She loves the finger foods, purees she will take it or leave it. May try some different combo's. the ella kitxhen pouches seeem to combine food with veg so may do that.

Xx

Ece that's lovely!

Lotte had a few waves of nausea but nothing really to bad. Corban and indie are super thank you. Corban loves playgroup! I love the pictures he brings me home..... Sooooo cute. Sounds like Ella is doing great! Clever bubba girl.

Xxx

Ece - that's great that the doc said all is ok :) what a relief for you!

Lotte - glad Ella is doing great :)

Afm - I'm so confused with my opk's!? I'm thinking if I don't get pregnant using them this month then I'm gonna give them a miss next month cos I think they are just stressing me out! I had an almost positive yesterday morning cd13 then in the arvo they were clearly negative but I'm thinking my urine was too diluted then they started getting a bit darker but still not positive. Maybe I'll have my surge tonight!? I'm not having any signs of O other than I had some sharp pains yesterday but no ewcm and my cervix position is all over the place :-(

I'm feeling pretty discouraged for this month!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/4C98AD87-82AD-425F-8BDE-AE2B2098A0B6_zpsurgcbkzq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->