Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sorry its a chemical Dano. Hope your sticky bean comes next cycle xx

Lotte, my scan is on The 10th so only a couple of weeks away :)

Its so nice having a happy baby again :) I almost forgot how much fun we have when she is healthy! Its kind of cute - my boobs have grown huge in the last week and must be smelling of milk as Marcy is suddenly interested in them but before they grew when i asked her where the baby was she would point to my belly button now she points to my left boob :) hmmm, I think someone has been watching her dad a bit much...

Hope everyone is well xx

Congrats to the preggo. Good luck to the ttcers. I would like one more, honestly even though i know i have a hard time carrying one, i would love twins the next time so i can sneak one more in. But i wont hold my breath on that. My ob would freak if that happened.

Vicki

Jbaby that's exciting! Do you symptom spot?

Vicki twins would be amazing!!!! When do you think you'll have another!

Xxx

I try not to but I know it's hard not to when ur waiting for AF to arrive......or not arrive :)

Heartburn and pimples have been my giveaways in the past so we'll see!!

I will start testing 9dpo cos that's when I got a bfp last time :) so probably test next Friday or Saturday!

Thanks :-D I am eating pinapple from 1dpo for 5 days to help implantation! I dunno if it is an old wives tale or not but I did it the cycle I got my last bfp and I have heard a few ppl do it and it worked so I guess no harm!

Jbaby- yay for 2ww! I hope it brings you a bfp in 9 days time! Pineapple always makes me laugh now - i ate 1 whole pineapple a day from 36 weeks with Ella with the thought it may help bring on my labour. Not sure if it worked but Ella was born at 38 weeks! After i had her, we still had loads in the house - and I never wanted to see a pineapple again! :haha:

Vicki - when will you ttc again?

Laura - how are you doing, the days are speeding by!

Becky - not long till your scan then! Marcy sounds funny with the boobs!

Dano how are you doing?

We are all good, can't believe its another weekend! Where do the weeks go! Does anyone have any plans for theirs?

Xx

Good luck with the pineapple lol!!

Lotte I ate loads all through with both boys, don't think it did much :haha:

Yep im fine, just waiting for stupid late AF now and have a cold, bleurghhh!! :dohh:

Lotte on corbans due date I walked up and down the stairs a million times, ate a pineapple, had a curry, had sex and went for a walk...... Nothing happened! Haha! When indie was late I refused to do any of it! Hehe!

A week and a bit to my next scan. The nausea is ramping up a gear so I'm thinking my hcg is increasing hopefully mean bean is developing! Got my fingers crossed anyway.

I have to poorly bubbas and a busy weekend. Next weekend we have a day drinking in the city...... Soooooo hard to fake drinking! I'm gonna say I'm only having a few as I wanna be fresh for Mother's Day..... Let's hope most places do non alcoholic cider!

Xxx

I dont think there will be ttc. My dh says he doesnt want anymore yet he really doesnt want me on birth control cause it messes with my moods and right now he pulling out which so far has been our best prevention method since i got preggos on bc once and condoms once. Before i even think about ttc again we have to have a 12 or 15 passenger van. I want to get into school and be done realisicly but that could take another 5 year going part time if i get in, in january. There is almost 4years between my 2 younger ones. So we will see. I would like to wait atleast 2 but we will see. My dh hopes after so long i will giive up having anymore..

Vicki

Ha ha, give up? never lol! I'm sure my DH secretly hoped that 2 would have been enough for me, but now he submits to the mighty power of broodiness :haha: also I think he's relying on the fact that at 37 there cant be too many eggs left, so we wont exactly be overrun by kids, no matter how hard I try lol!

M2C sounds all good to me, do you actually get sick with it?
Are you thinking boy or girl? Imagine if you go back and its ID twins :shock::haha:

Haha yer I have heard eating lots can bring on labour!! For implantation you are meant to cut a whole pinapple into 5 even slices and eat 1 slice every day for 5 days :)

M2c - hope the sickness doesn't get too bad!! It's so hard fake drinking! I am such a bad liar so my friends always know when something is up!

Dano - I hope ur feeling ok and AF arrives soon so you can get on with it!! AF really does suck!!

Dano i will be 37 in june so he cant exoect me to have alot of eggies left either. So hey, but we have 7 too. ?

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->