Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

CD1.... Hooray!! :yipee:

My original plan to ntnp is cancelled...
..its all guns blazing TTC this month :devil:

Laura - glad the ms is ramping up, its horrible but strangely reassuring! Although i hope it doesn't get oo bad. Were your two pregnancies with corban and indie different? Wondering if boy and girl pregnancies were different? Are you still bf? Could you use that as an excuse? Hope the babes feel better soon.

Dano yay for cd1!

Vicki - you must be so busy. I find it hard keeping up with 1! How old is your eldest?

Xx

CD1.... Hooray!! :yipee:

My original plan to ntnp is cancelled...
..its all guns blazing TTC this month :devil:

Glad ur new cycle has started!! Baby dust to you and hopefully this will be it!!

So Lotte, are you getting TTC fever yet????

DanO- Yippee for CD1! It's always weird when we want AF to show her ugly face! FX'd this is your month for a sticky bean!!!

M2C- So I have to wonder, does round 3 feel like it's going fast or slow? Seems like the more kids you have the faster time flys by! I expect my third pregnancy to be a blink!

AFM-still trying to ward off any baby fever! Plans are to start TTC in Nov/December...that doesn't seem too long, at least it is still within the year! I've been having a lot of weird side effects from weaning Emsley. Heart palpitations, insomnia, cold/tingly sensations in my limbs, lots of mood swings (poor Gloria!)...it's very bizarre and freaked me out at first, but I found some helpful stuff on the internet that tied all my symptoms to weaning. Anyone else have post breastfeeding weirdness?

Oldest is 14. I agree raff i trying to hold off baby fever, but alana is a handful. Wont take botles and verystubbprn little girl.

Vicki

Go Dano go! Baby dust lovely!

Raff no it's not going fast! Just waiting, waiting, waiting till next Monday! Wanna make sure this bean is growing! Yay to next baby plans. I'm now not feeding as my milk has given up! But stopping I had no side effects! Pretty strange! Hope your ok.

Vicki do you think you will ever stop? I think it's amazing you have so many babies!

Xxx

I'm freaking out right now!!!! I caved and tested at what I thought was 6dpo and got this........

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/ADD459AF-9551-49D4-B0C4-63ED1EF96662_zpsfapyllbg.jpg

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/D0280877-7E04-496E-BF22-D179772A9603_zpsy4psykta.jpg

Well that looks like a bfp to me! :happydance:

Are you sure you are only6dpo?

Xx

Took another one this morning with smu and it was a lot darker :)

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/BF67BBB9-2FD0-4829-811D-3676AB36E6C3_zpstdvtndvv.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, I guess I could be anywhere between 6 and 8dpo maybe?

Omg!!!!! I see it! I see it!!!! Is this your BFP?! It looks like it! Eek!

Xxx

I know! I can't believe it!! I have been cramping quite a bit today but I guess that can be normal? I am absolutely petrified and too scared to be excited :-/

Ive only had a few cramps this time round but other pregnancies I've had lotsa cramping. I'm sure it's just eggy burying itself in! Of course it's scary lovely it's only natural after what you have been through. Looking forward to your next test!

Xxx

Oooh yay! So exciting! Go JBaby. Looks like its getting darker :)
Ooh I'm doing a happy dance for you :)

Best news to see today! When will you see the doctor?

When's your next scan Laura?

I have to wait until Friday to see the doctor but get to hear the hb :) lots of wiggling now :)

Oh I think I will get a new niece or nephew in the next few days. My sil has started with gastro... But its what a lot of people I know including me is our prelabour. The only problem is that my bil is away for work until the weekend. Hope it hangs on until then. Its exciting still though :)

Becky got my scan Monday! Argh! Hoping bubba is there.... Now have awful nausea sooooo that's gotta be good, right?! Hopefully sil bubba stays put till the weekend! Yay to lots of wiggles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->