Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte - yer I tested with an frer today :-D and it is nice and dark

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/C08FA865-1B88-464F-AB74-FF35163D01CA_zps8bxixdyn.jpg

It must be so hard going back to work but in ways it will be good for you to have adult time and independence again :) that's how I see it anyway. I would hate the thought of it but I doubt we could live of just dh's wage forever!

Thats exactly how i feel!

That frer looks amazing! Such wonderful news!

Xx

Aimze, so exciting only 6 weeks. That is wonderful news. What is your little boy's name? Can't wait to hear about the first meeting xx

Jbaby, could you have ovulated early? That's one great line! Getting darker! :)

Having a yucky hormonal down day today. Made worse by my in laws who aren't nice. So hard to encourage Marcy to have a relationship with them when she are openly nasty to me in front her. I hope tomorrow is better day. Stupid hormones!

On a good note ... Starting to see a bump :) i'll take a pic in a week or so at 20weeks :)

Jacky - yer I'm thinking I ovulated earlier but I'm pretty sure it could only differ by a couple of days so not sure how it's so dark!? :)

That's so horrible that they are that mean! How can they be like that in front of a child too! What is their issue?

Hi ladies,

JBaby - What a great line! I believe you may have ovulated a little earlier than you think.

Jacky - Sorry you're having a bad time with the inlaws! I really don't understand why and how people can be mean to those who was picked to share a life with their son/daughter!?!

Lotte - I'm sure it will be hard at first to leave her at home. But as JBaby says, it will be good for you to have some adult time!

aimze - How exciting to be meeting your boy soon! Can't wait to see pics of him!

M2C - I guess your friend's behaviour is pretty understandable when she's still TTC for #1. I think aimze has stated it very well: "its not that she's not happy for you, she's unhappy for herself". I believe she just needs time to process her emotions...

Vicki - Can't believe you've already started to think of another baby! You sure love kids sooo much! I know I do, but can't imagine myself with 8 of them. You must be such a good mommie ;)

AFM - Not much to report. I have my OB appt next week. LO was quiet for a day or two and I of course panicked; but now she started moving again. I can distinguish two distinct "hills"; one must be her head and the other her bum. When I pet what I believe is her bum, she always moves. Don't know if she likes or despises my petting :)

Jbaby I reckon a little earlier on ovulation and an early implanter! Lines look super.

Becky I'm sorry in laws aren't being very kind and especially in front of Marcy! I'm sure if they continue she will pick up on it. Great news on bump making an appearance! Looking forward to seeing a picture!

Lotte I'm sure once you are in the swing of work it will be ok and if not I'm sure you could come to some arrangement with work.

Aimze I can't believe you'll be bringing home your bubba soon! You must be so very excited! Are you all ready for him?

Ece can't believe how close you are getting. I had a quiet day with indigo at 39 weeks but I went in to hospital and after about 20 minutes of being monitored she started kicking where the monitors where! Cheeky! How are you feeling?

Xxx

I can't believe either! I must admit I may be secretly hoping she'll arrive a little early ;). I'm so impatient to meet her. But I know it's best if she stays.

I'm feeling good really. Just a little difficulty breathing and a lot of hip pain when sleeping. But nothing too serious.

I'll soon pack our hospital bag. Sooo exciting...

Becky - sorry about in-laws. Hope tomorrow is better. Can't wait to see bump pictures! And not long till your can either! So excting :happydance:

Jbaby - when will you see you ob?

Ece- so close! I'm glad she is moving more again. I was very impatient too. Had a big cry on the frday evening to my dh, saying baby is never coming, i have another 4 weeks of this, blah blah, blah. Less than 5 hrs later my water went, and she was born 14 hours later! Glad you are feeling good too.

Laura - yeah i'm sure work will be fine. :thumbup: how are you doing? Only a few days till scan! Are corban and indie feeling better now?

Xx

Thanks ladies. I just think she is not a nice person at heart and doesn't notice she is being so nasty... Surely you wouldn't choose to be like that with family? But I'm limiting time with her as I need to protect my babies - Marcy and our growing bubs. They are my priority and need to be surrounded by love.

Not long now Ece. I remember a couple of quiet days, I'd poke Marcy or out my hand on her to make her move, not surprisingly she dorsnt like being poked now :) good luck xx

JBaby, your test is looking good for an early ovulation and quick implantation. A couple of days makes all the difference in how dark it is. Can't wait to hear when your scan is x

Laura not long now. Just have to get through the weekend but with lots on that will go so quickly xx

Lotte, I still get tearing going to work. Ella knows she is loved and knows you will be back go get her. And you are doing something that is iimproving your lives. You are doing an awesome job! Some days I find I need to go to work mentally but mostly I'm counting down until I finish. Maybe i should focus on telling them first! Ill get my scan done first I think and then go in on my day off and tell them. Easier when you don't have to be there for 2 weeks to deal with it all.

I see an ob next Wednesday but it is a different one cos I couldn't get in to see my one til the following week!

Ece - not long now! How exciting!! I would be so impatient towards the end.....I think everyone kinda gets like that though hey!

Ece really i havent. I not planning on any more hoping to have one more in a few years.

Vicki

Okay all i really need to be vareful i swear i am or getting ready to ovulate. One main symptom i get well two is i get a lot more interested in sex to the point that if i dont get it then its hard for me to sleep and mild cramps and i have both. No sex, i know i miss being preg but alana is only 4 months and i already have 2 kids that are a year and 1 day apart and i really need to apply for school in jan. But the fear of not having another makes the urge to get preg now even stronger. Uggg

Vicki

Jbaby amazing lines :) yahoo!!

Yes we're very ready for baby, his room has been ready since jan & just need to but powder milk an nappies an were ready!!! I'm hoping April flies by!

Woo :) x

Thanks!

Yay that's so exciting aimze!! How long until he is with you?

I have a bad feeling that this is going to be a chemical pregnancy for me :-(
All the ic's I've done in the last 2 days have been basically negative and it looks like my frer's are getting lighter :-(

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/879D6916-BFD2-4BDB-8601-3F9CB8C4333C_zpst6murmid.jpg

I had my appointment yesterday. Everything is looking good - yep I got to see Frankie bean and not just hear hb :) (which confused Marcy as the baby was on the screen and not in my tummy). I think my doctor is not 100% happy with my placenta like she appeared to be last appointment. She is giving me a bit more info now and I'm wondering is she is holding back more so not to worry me. My placenta is low lying so will have to have an additional scan at 32 week to decide on c section or natural (hoping it moves).
But she took a lot of time explaining to me about dodgy edging of placentas - my last scan suggested that my placenta edge was not smooth like it should be. The placenta can get nodules forming on the edge in cases where a twin is lost early or mc from previous cycle and the placental tissue from the failed pregnancy doesn't fully pass and grows on the edge of the healthy placenta. Doesn't sound like its a major risk to baby at this point but it will cause issues at birth and after if not picked up and all tissue is fully accounted for. Scan next week will look at how many nodules there are or if they have passed (unlikely as no new bleeding). Lucky already have monitoring after birth. The things they find when checking for molar tissue...

Wow that's confusing jacky, but doesn't sound too alarming as they seem quite relaxed about it. You Might find it settles down a bit as baby squishes everything out more, my SCH (Vincent's pregnancy) was basically squashed out and the placenta moved up. Big difference 16w to 20w, so yours may improve just as quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->