Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'm ok, still mc in progress, no sac yet but lots of tissue and omg @ the blood & clots, I had less postpartum! HPTs getting reassuringly lighter and I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all today. :flower:

Glad your doing as ok as possible. We are always here for you. I pray your rainbow emerges from the rain clouds really soon.

Xx

We are here to listen so don't be sorry! You have been there for me so I am here for you xx

How are you doing jbaby? Any signs of ovulation?

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm in work today and then bowling tonight - first time out in the evening since she was born!

Xx

Have fun today and tonight Lotte! Enjoy some adult time xx

Pretty sure I'm 2dpo today :) plan on starting to test at 7dpo!!

Hi ladies, well things didn't go so well later on weds and I ended up fainting while on my own with the kids! Scarey! Anyway, passed the last few bits of 'tissue' today and had a scan at lunchtime to confirm all empty and looking fine. Lost a lot of blood tho and I have moderate free fluid (blood) in my abdomen, but everything will reabsorb and settle down. My bleeding is just af type flow now. Just had a blood count done, but I'm feeling a lot better so I think it's ok, not sure when they will call with the numbers. Can't believe a mc this early would make so much mess, I lost less blood giving birth lol!

Anyway, it's all over, and I've done an hpt which is super faint, so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon and a bit less depressing lol :flower:

Oh Dano you poor thing. Pretty scary you fainting while on your own with your boys. What a difficult time. Good news about the scan though Hun. How are you feeling about ttc again? Xxx

Obviously nervous about the next pregnancy/having another mc, as this ones taken it's toll physically and I wouldn't be able to cope with many more like that.

But I'm sure once ov time comes around I'll be raring to go and poas from about 4dpo as usual lol. :haha:

Oh you poor thing! That must have been terrifying! Glad the scan went well though!

So sorry to hear Dano. That would have been so scary. Glad the scan looked all clear. Hope everything returns to 'normal' quickly. Thinking of you xx

Dano this one has been so long and drawn out plus with the fainting and blood loss. I'm sorry. Massive massive hugs.

Xxx

It's the night of 4dpo for me! Today I had a massive sharp pain in my left side.....hopefully implantation!? I know it's still early though.
Also my nipples have felt a bit sensitive tonight!!

3 days til testing begins :)

So sorry you have had such a rough time of it dano. :hugs:

Good luck jbaby - hoping this is your month!

Laura - how are you feeling? Are you still feeling sick?

Becky - how are you doing?

We are all ok, work was busy but good. Bowling was fun - i'm not that great (normally score around 50!) but it was good. Went shopping today to get a few things for my birthday. Ella is crazy! She is pulling up on everything now and takes little steps holding on! Went for our first visit to the childminder yesterday. The first couple are both of us there. To start with she sat quite still just looking around, by the time we left (an hour later) she was crawling round into the hall, the dining room. Everywhere! She seemed quite happy, so fingers crossed she will be ok. Next visit in 2 weeks and then we will leave her there for an hour and build up from there. She starts at start of july, so a little more time.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weather (in uk at least).

Xx

That's good that Ella seemed good at the minders place! Good idea just weaning her into it! :)

I have lots to check in on Laura congrats to you and Dan-o I'm so sorry need to catch up but but looks like hugs are owed to you...

Hi Tina,

How are you and your little boys?

Xx

We are all doing well but time is going too fast these days--still need to get caught up with everyone--sorry ladies! How is little miss doing? Any new milestones she is working on? Love seeing her picture pop up every now and again on FB!

I have lots to check in on Laura congrats to you and Dan-o I'm so sorry need to catch up but but looks like hugs are owed to you...

Hi Tina,

How are you and your little boys?

Xx

We are all doing well but time is going too fast these days--still need to get caught up with everyone--sorry ladies! How is little miss doing? Any new milestones she is working on? Love seeing her picture pop up every now and again on FB!

Yes Tina, time goes so fast! Glad you and the boys are well. How old are Blake and Lukas now?

Ella is doing well, thank you. She seems to be working on far to many things for my liking! She mainly seems to be working on standing and pulling herself up all day long! She is pretty good at it now and then takes little steps - so cute! In the last month or so her development has gone through the roof - crawling, saying rara, dada (still waiting for mama!), pulling to stand, sitting up from lying. Its so amazing how quickly it has all happened.

Xx

Went into work with Ella this morning, and some bloke I work with (loosely might I add) said ella was fat :nope:
Bit upset about it tbh, i know i should ignore him but it felt like a personal attack on her :nope:

Xx

This is her yesterday- I don't think she is that big?

Not a great picture with her sippy cup in the way though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member