Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sorry i've not been around mch, had a hectic few days with work, and yesterday was my nephews birthday so was at my mums all day.

Apologies now if i miss people.

Dano i am really praying you get good news on monday. I'm glad you have been keeping busy. Dishwashers rock!

Laura - lovely scan! Baby looks wonderful and so clear! I think boy though. (Probably cause everyone is saying girl! :haha:)

Vicki - yay for Alana rolling! How old is she now?

Becky - bump looks fab! You show really well.

Jbaby hope you catch the eggy this month!

Kristen - hope your sisters ivf results in a bfp.

Afm, not much is going on really. Ella is doing well, she is just amazing. Se seems to be eating well, my mum couldn't believe how much she ate on thursday when i was at work! She actually phoned me and said she was worried because of how much she tucked away! She is crawling all over the place now.

Whats anyones plans for the weekend? We have to take cat to vet this morning, my parents this afternoon so kris can set up their new computer and swimming tomorrow morning!

Xx

Raff it must be heartbreaking for your sister. I hope if she goes down the ivf path that it brings her a much wanted baby. How are the girlies?

Becky my sickness makes me think girl but I dunno! I also go off sex! Doesn't help that I feel so Yukky though! Hehe!

Jbaby aslong as you get some bd in before O at least you know there's some spermies waiting for that eggy. Fingers crossed lovely.

Vicki lovely news that Alana is rolling!

Lotte great news Ella is doing so well. Indigo eats more than Corban sometimes! Dunno how but she does. It's good she eats so well. Sounds like a lovely weekend.... Is your cat ok?

Not really doing much today! Mainly chilling out!

Xxx

Cat is fine Laura, it was just her jabs today. We had a major fail though, managed to leave the changingbag at home with Ella's bottle in! She survived - luckily we were home not long after she normally has it.

Glad you are having a chilling day! How are your babies? Have you told them about the baby (well Corban)?

Will you have to buy much for the baby like double buggy etc or do you have pretty much all you need?

Xx

Jabs are so expensive aren't they! Good job you got home for her bottle. We've been out for lunch and soft play and we also forgot indies bottle but she's fallen asleep so is none the wiser.

Corban knows about bubba. His been to all the scans and midwife with me so he knows. Been telling the nursery nurses at playgroup. Got boy and girl clothes so just need bits and pieces. Need to get a double pushchair..... Have my heart set on a bugaboo donkey duo then bubs can be in a carry cot facing me and indie can be facing me or the other way. Only problem is there a grand..... Hhhhmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Xxxx

They are lovely though! Shame they are so expensive - You need to remortgage your house for some of this stuff!

Glad Indie didn't miss her bottle. How many bottles does she have a day now? Ella has 4 still (although a couple are getting smaller) not sure if she should be having less :shrug:

Xx

Indie is on 3 but she only really takes 5 oz at a time. Yes I agree that you need to remortgage! Love the bugaboo donkey though plus it turns into a single..... And if we do have 4 it will get it's use!

Xxx

Lotte, glad Ella is better and eating heaps. I found Marcy started eating heaps when she started crawling. She also dropped her day feeds and just had morning and night. So good to hear that your days at work are going well.

Happy mother's day everyone (belated to all the UK ladies who had it 6 weeks ago) xx
Hope everyone gets spoilt and feels loved xx

I remember I found out I was pregnant with Marcy on mother's day 2 years ago :)

Happy Mother's Day ladies!
My hubby is so cute......I got up this morning to go to toilet and when I came back to bed our puppy was laying on the bed with a pressie for me :)
I am a mother at heart and a mum to my puppy so that makes me happy!! <3

Sorry for the silence ladies. We had our little girl on Wednesday via c-section. Stayed at the hospital for 2 nights. Been home for another 2. She is nursing well but not having much sleep at night. We are both well. Will try to upload a photo soon.

Here she is... 51 cm and 3.520 kg by the way, with an average sized head! God damn the ultrasounds!!!

Attachments

• 1399794630870.jpg
    1399794630870.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
She is beautiful Ece! Congratulations! Wonderful news!

What did you name her?

Jbaby- what a lovely dh you have! That is really sweet

Becky - wow 2 years ago! What a lovely mothers day gift that was.

Laura - are you planning a fourth? I was one of four and its quite cool - you never get lonely thats for sure!

Xx

Oh wow she's gorgeous!! Congratulations Ece!! Glad you are recovering well too xx

Massive congratulations Ece! She's a beauty. Glad your both well.

Jbaby what a lovely hubby.

Lotte yes I'd love 4!!! Gonna see how this one goes but I'm sure we will have 4!

Dano gonna be thinking about you tomorrow. Whatever way at least you will know.... I'm still trying to hold out some hope for you. Hugs xxx

Congrats ece so cute. Only cause i cant spell beautiful bueatiful any way.

Happy mothers day to all. I was eating some starburst candy and my crown fell out again it was only a couple months ago i had to get it set back in. Not happy about that.... So will call dentist in morning. Today we had tornando warnings and severe thunderstorm warnings all afternoon. If tomorrow looks any better weather wise i think i will try to take a run around a block or two to try to start running. I am only motivated in my head. In my head i am wearing size 6 pants instead of size 12.... Nice try i know. Would like to start getting a little into shape before even thinking of another. Alana is 5 months will be 6 at the end of may.

Vicki

Dano thinking about you today and really hoping everything is ok.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->