Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Gosh she is a baby she is definitely not fat!!!!!! I can't believe someone would say that!!

I started testing today haha 7dpo so VERY early!! Nothing to see on the test as expected but will continue testing til AF shows! :)
Been feeling quite crampy today too so maybe implantation?

I started testing today haha 7dpo so VERY early!! Nothing to see on the test as expected but will continue testing til AF shows! :)
Been feeling quite crampy today too so maybe implantation?

Gotta start early though!

Fingers crossed for a bfp in a day or two! :thumbup:

Hopefully!! I want to know straight away so I can make an appt with my ob asap this time! The next one WILL be my take home baby :)

Lotte love, Ella is not fat at all! She looks like a normal healthy child! Children, particularly babies can not be fat. Some people have no idea! Definitely ignore him, he doesnt know what he's saying.

She is absolutely gorgeous! Xx

Good luck JBaby xx

Omg! What a pig! She's not fat..... Babies aren't fat! She's a proper little lovely! Don't take any notice.

Jbaby fingers crossed!

Xxx

Alana got her first meal of oatmeal cereal, she seamed to like it better then any of the otger kids. I skipped rice because we have milk and soy protien intolerance in our house and i read that rive is not good for that. Not sure if alana has it but better safe. None of my other kids liked the cereals at all.

Vicki

Thanks guys :flower: when i said she weighed the same as a colleagues three month old boy, he said yes boys weigh more! Not 5 months more!

Laura, Becky how are your bumps? Are you showing yet Laura? Oh and Laura I loved those pictures of Indigo! She is a beauty! Your sister (?) is a very talented photographer. (I think you said she was your sister, but may be wrong??)

Vicki - exciting stuff weaning Alana! Glad she liked it.

Jbaby- good plan re the ob.

Xx

Oh i not weening her, i just adding more into her diet. I planning o nursing till she is atleast a year.

Vicki

Oh sorry Vicki - i think its a difference in the uk and us language. In the uk, we call weaning where we add food along side milk to babies diet. I think in the us weaning is where you wean off breast feeding.

Sorry about the confusion :flower:

Xx

Lotte I think some people are just a bit silly! She's perfect. It's my sister in law that takes the photos! She is amazing. I don't really have a bump maybe a teeny one!

Vicki glad she liked her food.

Jbaby did you test?

Xxx

Yer I tested but looks bfn to me.....still early though!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/819450DA-6DDC-4A93-9159-85E9F8F9A22E_zpsmgn2pccz.jpg

Fingers crossed Jbaby. Hopefully see another line in a day or so x

Lotte. Bump is going well. 26 weeks now so not long til third trimester :) is it bad that I'm counting down already?
The first of my pregnant friends (all with no 2) is having her bub tomorrow. Exciting times now. I think there is one due every week for the next month and a half and then 6 due Aug/sep with me. Lots of new bubs :)

Laura -yes the photos are amazing! Indigo is very photogenic.
Jbaby - not sure if i see a line. 8 dpo is early though so still plenty of time:coffee:
Becky - wow you have very fertile friends! Your bubs will have lots of friends!

Xx

Something is catching my eye in this pic on both tests right in line with each other......I dunno if I'm just going crazy!!??

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/DAD7CFFC-7EA4-4C29-9003-28072614BE6D_zpsm46lknxn.jpg

I've been thinking the same thing too Jbaby. I tend to agree with Lotte, I think I see something very very faint. Fingers crossed for next test xx

Lotte, I don't think we are all extremely fertile, our first are all around 18 month plus so maybe just timing... Also seems that all my friends I see a lot now are mums (a lot from mums groups). Most of us had trouble getting no 1(a lot of ivs bubs), maybe our bodies just remembered what to do for no 2?

I do knw what you mean Becky. Its kind of like weddings, you get to that age and you have a weddding to go to every weekend type thing!

Xx

Totally agree. Maybe just the stage?

How is little miss Ella going? glad she is enjoying the day care transition. Marcy loves it now. They do all the messy fun play like painting. The laundry bit isn't fun for me though. she doesnt want to go home when I pick her up (but doesn't want me to leave in the mornings which I find hard). Is great to see them have fun there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->