Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

No good news from me, sorry. Won't be officially diagnosed as a mc until next week tho as it grew in between scans. It's scarily similar to my partial molar, but they don't suspect it to be one. (Can you get one with low hcg?) I'm bleeding now and passing clots, so hopefully it's just a normal mc and will come away in its own in time xx

So very sorry dano. I hope the next few days are as gentle as can be.

Xx

I'm sorry to hear :-( I hope you are ok!
What are your levels at?

Oh Dano I'm sorry. Have you had your levels taken again? I'm not really sure about levels with a partial? I would assume they would be on the higher side. I'm sorry this has happened. I'm hoping it's not molar and things happen swiftly so you can get on and heal. Thinking of you. Sending gentle squeezes your way xxxx

So sorry Dano. Thinking of you Hoping its not molar. Sending all my love and prayers xx

They wouldn't do them, just said I have to have another scan in a week.

I have taken an ic strip test tho and it's about half as dark as the control, so going by previous betas I'd guess it's low, maybe somewhere between 500 and 1000?

With my pmp, a&e did a beta a week after the d&c (had d&c at 12w4d) they were 1000 ish then and 500 ish when pmp was finally diagnosed, about 6 weeks later. So I've really no idea! :wacko:

Dano- so sorry to hear of yet another mc. Praying it isn't molar for you.

I have lots to check in on Laura congrats to you and Dan-o I'm so sorry need to catch up but but looks like hugs are owed to you...

I'm ok, still mc in progress, no sac yet but lots of tissue and omg @ the blood & clots, I had less postpartum! HPTs getting reassuringly lighter and I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all today. :flower:

Massive hugs. You are such an amazing strong person! Glad you are feeling a bit more relaxed today.

Have they said whether they will investigate why?

Not for this one, but I can apply for the standard RMC blood testing/karotyping for us both once 8 weeks have passed (to allow my hormones to fully settle) and they mentioned a baseline scan/hycosy to check my lining.

As for this one. Feel like the main part may be over! Everything settled down now to light bleeding and no pain. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks for all your support as usual ladies :hugs: sorry to bring doom and gloom to this thread again lol!

Dano we are always here for you good and bad. I'm just sorry you've had to go through this again. Hugs!

Tina thank you. How are you and your boys?

Xxx

Dano, you're not bringing gloom. Just so sorry you have to go through this again. Praying that your sticking bean comes soon xx

We are here to listen so don't be sorry! You have been there for me so I am here for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->