Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yay deffo BFP, congrats jbaby xxxx how many dpo?

Hi ladies,
Sorry can't log on much! Ekin is not a very good sleeper! But we love her to pieces no matter what!
JBaby - Congrats on your BFP!
Dano - Sorry for what you've been going through! Hope you'll have a sticky bean very soon...
I can't go back a lot of pages. LO will be screaming for mama soon. So hope all the other ladies are fine...
And here is Ekin saying hi to all of you, which kept her mama sane through the past 9+ months :flower:

Attachments

• ekin.jpg
    ekin.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
Ece, omg she's darling :cloud9:

Enjoy the (somewhat sleep deprived!) early days, such precious time, squishy stage never seems long enough! xx

Ece-so precious! Congratulations, I can't believe how fast time flies, here you are with a rainbow baby!

Laura it must be your beautiful Indigo's birthday soon!
Have you got any plans for it?

Jbaby did you test again?

Lotte yes it's indies birthday tomorrow! Can't believe it's been a year! Having a family BBQ tomorrow.

Xxx

I haven't tested again with an frer cos I thought I would wait a couple of days so I'll do one in the morning :)
I did an IC this afternoon and it was darker than any other IC I have done so far so taking that as a good sign!

Happy birthday for tomorrow to your beautiful Indie <3

Happy birthday to Indie! Wow a year old already! Have a lovely day with the family!

Fingers crossed Jbaby. Darker is a great sign :)

My friend had a little girl yesterday- Alyssa Grace. Can't wait to get a cuddle (hopefully tomorrow). She was a little one too. Makes me want to be at the end now.

A friend of mine have birth 3 hours ago :-D I can't wait for a cuddle too Jacky!!

Yay for a lovely dark test!

Love newborn squishes! I'm sooooo excited for a newborn!!!!

Xxx

Newborns are my favourite :) Jbaby enjoy your cuddles. What did your friend have?

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"