Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

My progression so far :)

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/9A6FDC2E-0565-464F-B471-DC729211CCBD_zpswi3ee83l.jpg

Ooh its get darker :) congratulations!

Looks similar to my test at 12 dpo with Marcy. This one was that dark at 14 dpo. Looking good!

And ooh a girl. So much fun to buy presents for. I woke up with a cold so we are staying away from new bub until gone (would hate to pass it on).

Happybirthday Indie! Hope you have a fab day!

Great tests jbaby!

And yay for all these newborn cuddles!

Xx

I have an appt with my ob tomorrow! Can't wait!!!! I just wanna know what my levels are! I want them to test my progesterone!

Hi ladies,
It's been a while, sorry , just don't seem to have anytime to myself! But I wouldn't have it any other way!
Congrats Ece - just beautiful!!
Jbaby - great news!!
Afm - miller is nearly 6 months, I can't believe it. Weaning has started, he hates the blender bless him. He is very sensitive to noise which can be a nightmare sometimes.
Hope everyone is doing well
Xx

Hi bev! Thanks!

Had my appointment today and had my bloods done, will find out results on Wednesday! Also got my appointment for my ultrasound in 2 weeks!

Jbaby great you have your scan booked. Are you testing anymore?

Bev lovely hearing from you! Can't believe miller is 6 months! Enjoy the fun of weaning!

How is everyone? Good weekends?

Indigos party was super! Had such a lovely day. She enjoyed the attention and lots if cake! I have the midwife today so fingers crossed I hear bubbas heartbeat!

Xxx

Yer still testing like every day (just ic's) and they are still getting darker! Officially missed AF now woohoo!
Getting my blood results tomorrow......hanging for that!

Glad Indie's party went well :)
Bet u can't wait to hear bubs heart beat!!

Good news for officially missing AF and great news those tests are getting darker!

Xxx

Good luck at your appointment today Laura xx
Glad Indie had a great birthday :)

Good luck tomorrow JBaby

Will be thinking of you both x

Bev, oh wow 6 months already. I'm glad you are doing well. Weaning and solids are great fun. I loved cooking all the mixtures up and watching their faces as they taste it. Have fun.

Oh will be interesting to see in the next couple of weeks whether Marcy and I end up with chicken pox... A child in Marcy's room came down with it over the weekend. Hopefully Marcy doesn't get it as she is a month off her immunization for it :( (also hope I don't get it being pregnant). I had it as a kid so hopefully I'm safe. 8 seeks left til no childcare

Laura glad you had a good day forIndie's birthday. Hope midwife's appt went well and you get to hear bubba heartbeat. How are you feeling now?are you still feeling sick?

Jbaby yay for darkening tests!this is going to be your rainbow :happydance:

Bev wow 6 months has gone so quick! How are you doing? Ella is very sensitive to noise too! She hates the vacuum cleaner, bangs etc but for some reason when ever I use the hand blender she smiles and starts laughing!

Becky how are you doing? Will Marcy be at home whilst you are on mat leave? Do you plan to return to work?

What a horrible day! Its really wet, like to go out with pushchair or carrier evryday but its so damp and horrible. Will get to shop later even if I have to use raincover!

Xx

Lotte, isn't it summer? Your weather is sounding like ours and winter. It makes it hard not being able to get out. Our house is much happier if there is an outting of some sort. I hope the weather improves.
Marcy will stay home wiyh me and bubs. My mum still wants to have her one day a week (she doesn't want to miss her Marcy day) to help out. Not sure about returning straight away. Childcare is very expensive here especially for 2 children. Not sure if its worth it money wise. I may wait until Marcy is in kindy (4 yrs old) so its only one child in care. I may go mad and want to return though...
My hubby has an interview for a different job next Thursday. Its still engineering but different industry and located 2 hrs away from where we live. We will move closer if he gets it. If we move I won't return to the same job so no pressure.

How long until you are back full time?

Yes supposedly summer here!

So officially this is my last week of mat leave. Got8 days to work in june so will do about 2 days a week. Then Jul will be full time! Scary stuff!

Yes know what you mean about having 2 children in childcare. I don't think it would make sense financially for us either. My friend had two in childcare (now they are older) and spend £2200 a month on childcare. You have to have a pretty good job to pay for that and justify working.

Xx

All went well! Heard bubbas heartbeat.... Kept on moving though! I can't wait to feel baby. Also I've only put on 2lb!!!!!!! That will be all the throwing up! Was only sick once yesterday so that's a little better but we will see I'm not gonna get to excited about it calming down just yet.

Lotte it's been awful here today but I can't complain as we had a bank holiday weekend for indies birthday.

Becky I can't believe how much child are is. Me working would barely cover childcare so it's pointless! Not that I wanna go back until my littlies are bigger.

Xxx

Jacky - hopefully you guys don't get chicken pic!! A few kids in our street have it at the moment too :-S

Lotte - that sounds like our weather......it's raining and miserable here at the moment! Wow that's a lot of money for childcare!! I would rather stay home than pay that!

Oh and I feel like I should be on real name basis with you ladies now.....I feel like I have know you all for ages!! Haha

I'm Jess - so you can either use my real name or screen name...upto you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->