Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'm loving the weaning, his face is hilarious when he has new things. Today was carrot and potato than Apple. He whined through the apple but kept reaching for it. Think he was desperate for his bottle but was liking the apple. I'm hoping he will start sleeping through soon. I'm exhausted :)
Our summers are rubbish!! I hate not being able to get out. We are having a party for miller in july instead of a christening, hoping we get nice weather for it!!
Xx

Hey Jess, I'm Charlotte, Lottie or Lotte!

Are you on facebook Jess or Bev? A few of us are friends on there, if you want to add me my name is Charlotte Morton and my picture is one of Ella's face with a stripy top on.

Xx

Just sent you a friend request Lottie. Shows as Bev Wilding. If anyone else wants to add me please do :) x

Hey ladies :)

Quick pop in! I'm always stalking as usual!

Agree with child care, about £900 where I live full time, I'd really need to be earning double that to justify paying it! I'm not due back till April next year so lots of time to think about it!

X

Miller is a cutie Bev!

Aimze how are you doing? How is your lb? Hope all is well.

Xx

Hey lotte!

Lb is a treasure! Home two weeks now and so so good! Enjoying every minute and really feeling more an more comfortable each day!

:) love him! X

Thank you lotte :) it occurred to me early when I was showering I hadn't thought of my molar baby we named Poppy, we have matching tattoos of a simple small P an I saw it in the shower an I realised now little mans at home I don't speak to her anymore an felt really guilty..does anyone else think that?! I used to rub my tattoo an speak to her everytime I saw the P x

Hi jess! Good luck today x I'm Becky (jacky Nic name from maiden name).

Agree childcare is not worth it when so expensive. I'm actually looking forward to the excuse to spend time with child for longer than the year mat leave :)

Lotte, enjoy the last week. You will be fine back at work like you have proved already. Ella will love daycare and you are providing a great future for her x

Hi Bev, I hope you don't mind I added you on fb. Im becky beumer. Gorgeous pic :)

Laura, great news about the hb. Hopefully you feel movement soon. When's you next scan? I have my next doc appointment Friday so looking forward to hearing hb again too.

Aimze, great news that you have your little boy. Don't reel guilty about not talking to poppy. She would know that you are focusing on your new son and will be happy you have that love in your life xx

Charlotte - I will find you on Facebook :) my full name is Jessie Mores

Becky - mind if I add you too? :)

Aimze - that is beautiful that you talk to poppy but definitely don't feel guilty, she knows you think about her! Xx

Jacky and Bev - I tried to find you both but so many people with your names come up haha......you can add me if you like Jessie Mores (picture of me in in my wedding dress with my veil over my shoulder)

Not a problem Jess. I've added you (hopefully the right person) :)

I'm gonna get so confused with screen names and real names haha so if I switch it up a bit don't mind me lol

Thanks for the Facebook adds ladies :) loved looking at pics of your kids/babies :) they are all so beautiful!!

Jess how was your bloods?

Thanks... I think she is too but then Im biased :) (already thinking we might have problems when she is a teenager...)

Haha that's so cute!!

Gosh I'm so angry at the doctor I just saw!! My ob wasn't available so I saw someone else and I walked in and straight away she made me feel like it was bad news!! She kept saying my numbers should be more for how far I am blah blah blah so I was close to tears.......she then proceded to tell me my progesterone was 119!! That's high from what I have read!? And when I had the blood test I was 3w6d and hcg was 125!! That's good isn't it!!!! She had no idea what she was talking about! She was trying to tell me the chart she had for hcg showed averages from date of your last period but I knew from last time that it was from date of fertilization and she kept making me feel stupid and getting angry at me then finally READ the chart and said "oh well it actually does say fertilization so going by this your hcg is in range"
Ggggrrrrrrrr
Sorry for the rant lol

Some doctors have no bedside manner especially with people that have bad experiences.
My bloods at 4 weeks 1 day were 333 and my urine was negative that afternoon on their test. Your bloods seem similar, if they were to double over next 48 hrs its the pretty same. My scans puts me a few days behind last period. So could have had a little bit later implantation. My doc was only going to do more blood if she wasn't happy with range. I didn't have another until 8 weeks so she must have been happy. I'm 27 weeks now (yay third trimester time :))

Are they testing in a few days again to see if doubling right?

Do a few home tests every few days. getting darker means levels are getting higher.

I had a feeling that at 4 weeks the average was about 100, but its so dependant on when you ovulate and implant etc. 125 sounds good to me. :thumbup: are you having another to check doubling times? Progesterone sounds good too.

I had blood done with my pregnancy with Rory and believe I was 116 at 3w6d and then 6 days later was 1600 something. It may be on here but it was just above 100. I never had it done again with Rory pregnancy or Ella pregnancy.

Hope you don't have to see her again!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"