Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi everyone!

Sorry i havn't posted this week, i dont really have time in the week, to post, although i still try and read. :thumbup: need to get more organised!

Lovely bump laura. You look just fab! How ar you feeling?

Dano - have you heard from cx? Glad all seems well. Oh yes good old epu! I loved the nurses on mine but boy did i hate going.

Jess how are you doing?

Becky- yay for finishing work!is baby still breech?

Ece lovely to hear from you. Things got so much easier at 3 months for usWe had a little routine (rough one) and i just found my groove. Ella napped in her swing to start with, then i got her to the pushchair and now she naps in her cot. Just small steps. Ella was always a fab night sleeper (fingers crossed it stays that way!) but a crap napper! Things are better with her naps but some days she has rubbish naps although far less often then she did.

Afm, just busy. The week is pretty hectic but i am now just having a sit down before i do some cooking for meals etc. kris is at the supermarket and ella has just fallen asleep. So peaceful :flower:

Ella is doing fab. Love her so much. Just amazing :cloud9:

Xx

Hey :) I'm doing great! Feeling really good and loving being able to drink milk again....struggled without it cos I love it so much lol! Listened to bub on the Doppler today and he/she had a nice strong loud hb! Only 10 days until I'm 12 weeks!

Lotte - enjoy the peace and quiet even if it is a short while!

Becky - how nice that you have finished work :) bet that's a relief!

Laura - your bump looks so good!! Lucky you Haha I bet mine will just make me look far everywhere!

Dano - good luck with your next results! Glad you told hubby :)

Jess, that has gone quick! So 2 weeks till scan?

Laura, I'm not ready really at all! It feels that way but getting there. I should be soon. Ive washed some bubs clothes. Tomorrow ill pack the hospital baby and this week while we are in the city for Marcy's appointment I will get the capsule. We borrowed one from a friend last time but they are still using theirs so ilooked at hiring. Not worth it when I can buy a new one for the same price as hiring it for 12 months. So I will pick that up and get the other list things. I did a big of a cook up to freeze some meals. I plan to do that every weekend until bubs. But I got my hair done today so at least I look less tired.

Lotte, sorry returning to work has been so hectic. I hope it becomes less so. I found the first month back the hardest and I was only working part time! I don't think finishing work will really kick in until Monday when I actually don't have to go in :)
As far as I can tell bubs is still breech. Under 2 weeks now to turn. Come on bubba!

Lotte hopefully once your back into the work routine you'll feel like you have a but more time. I feel ok thank you apart from still throwing up. I'm going out for dinner and cinema tonight so I hope I don't need to go and be sick in between. How's you?

Jess I can't believe you will be 12 weeks soon! Good your feeling ok and your drinking milk again!!!

Becky..... Turn baby turn! Hazel turned for my sister at about 36 weeks. So exciting packing your hospital back! Means things are getting close!

Xxx

Yep 2 weeks til my scan!

Becky - can't believe ur packing your hospital bag :-D not long now! Fx baby turns!!

Laura - that sucks ur still throwing up :-( hopefully that doesn't last the whole time!!

Jess hopefully that 2 weeks fly by. Will you be sharing your news with everyone after?

Good weekends?

Xxx

We have told a few friends now but yes we will "announce" after my next scan......I dunno how we are gonna do it so I should probably get thinking about that! I wanted to maybe incorporate our dog into it somehow as everyone knows he is our baby and we treat him like our child lol so it seems fitting!?

Put a sign round your doggies next saying I'm going to be a brother/sister???

Xxx

Had to giggle at the dog sign idea :haha: won't they just think you are getting another dog? I would, but maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake :dohh:

Jackyb I had to google baby capsule to find out what it was lol! Hope you managed to pick one up now. We bought new with ds1 and used it again for ds2 and plan to do so again with this baby. Has your baby turned yet? How are you feeling now?

M2c how awful you are still getting sick!! Mine you I had it 3rd tri with ds2 so can sympathise!! Hope it went ok.

I'm still waiting for my results from cx, they said hopefully thisavo. My sample has been in the machine since last week lol! Still feel everything's fine tho.

Haha I would also include a pic of our 12 week ultrasound to make sure people didn't think that lol

Wow you must be dying to know the results!! Feels like ages!

Fingers crossed Dano!
I forget that we all use different names. I got one today :) excited now!

Jess, love the idea. Can't wait to see it!

We had a good ent appointment today. Marcy is booked in for grommets first thing tomorrow morning. Her ears are blocked badly with fluid and her hearing isn't the best. So glad it will be sorted so soon :)

Dano hope you get those results. 6 weeks eek. Have you decided what to do about your scan? Being sick is rubbish but I'm just glad it's not the 24 hour nausea as that's draining! Cried a lot during that part of pregnancy! Aslong as bubs is getting what it needs then that's ok.... Plus I won't have as much weight to loose!

Becky do pleased Marcy is getting sorted. Hopefully help her out lots. Exciting your getting so close!

Jess happy 11 weeks!

Xxx

Becky that's great they are getting her in and sorted so quickly! They must have realised it was so bad!

The doc is so nice, I think that he knows my sil in law and I'm heavily pregnant and have driven 5 hrs to see him helped too :) hey whatever helps. My sil is going go sit with me until she has to leave to go to work. So relieved to have someone there if only for an hour.

Oh I think bubs may not turned :) not sure as its hard to tell as I have hard bits top and bottom so unsure if head or bum at my ribs but I think its bum! So relieved if it is... Confirm next week at my appointment and then into hurry up baby activities!

Laura, I hope thr ms is fading now. almost v day! A week left xx

Dano and jess I hope the ms isnt too bad xx

Dano, im hoping now we have the capsule that rich will soften for a third... Another reason for it helps :) he isn't saying no outright anymore... Just show me your not stressed with 2... Challenge accepted. Ears sorted equals no more stress! Bring on bubba no 3 (ok I better get no 2 out soon first he he)

Becky still the same throwing up lunch and dinner. Yes! I'll be happy to reach vday but I'll feel better in the third tri. I'm so pleased that Marcy is getting sorted. You must feel good about that. Go for 3! Do it! Hehe! Hope bubba has turned.... I'm no good at working out what is what. Will they book your induction next week if bubs is still breech?

Xxx

Laura, hope you stop being sick soon. Poor thing. Must be a girl ;)
Yeab my doc will book in induction etc if still breeches next week. Really hoping its turned as Marcy's follow up for her ears is right about when they would do it

Grommetsl/tubes done and dusted :) Yay!

Any news on your results Dano?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back