Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Nope dont know. Just trying to get to know my body again. Not really trying but i wouls like to have my last one sooner then later.

I started doing opk this past week and a half. Yesterday was looking like any day it would be positive but today it seemed lighter and retook the test. Now it looks better will post pucs of tests.

Vicki

Mine do this when my body is trying to ov for the first time postpartum or after a miscarriage. I kinda gear up to ov, don't quite get a positive then it goes faint again. A week later it happens again. Eventually I get a proper positive and ovulate. X

This time my dr booked me in for a scan straight away. I asked for it later and he pretty much ignored me. Even calling my epu they said to come in early. I think 8 weeks is good.

Vicki have you had a period yet? It's hard to tell with your opks as I'm not sure where you are in your cycle. Are you trying again?

Xxx

Exactly what happened, I phoned EPU yesterday and she said oh just come in tomorrow, lol. I can't tho, so I'm going on Monday instead when DH is off work to take the kids :flower:

Fingers crossed Dano! Even if you are a bit out dates wise, you will see lots at that 7 week mark :)

Thanks ladies :hugs: deffo 100% on my ov date. I should be 7+1 min 7+2 max, excepting a blob with a heartbeat on Monday! I got ds2 on the Doppler at the same stage, so might be able to get that back out next week, all being well!

Still feel like everything's fine, although I had a dream I gave birth to a girl prematurely last night which freaked me out a bit lol! She was fine in the dream but in hospital in a incubator. Think its a sign I need to finish passing my driving test ASAP, if that really happened, our closest neonatal unit is 40 mins away (in a car) and at least 1.5 hours public transport!

Dano I'm sure bubba is fine. I think you usually know. Strange dream! Hopefully if she is early she's not too early!

Xxx

Dano, I hope your dream doesn't come true being too early. From 10 weeks I have dreamt that this bubba was born early at 33-34 weeks. I'm just past that now so safe to say it was just me being paranoid. I think its because we can't have babies at our hospital under 34 weeks and you get flown to the nearest major city which is a 5hr drive. Our dreams are probably just our greatest fears trying showing themselves.
Can't wait to see your pic and hear your news Monday. Glad you will be at the same point where you heard ds2 hb on the Doppler. Have everything crossed for a rainbow bubba xx

Jacky where do you live? I spent a year in aus :flower: 5 hours would be a nightmare!!!

Oh wow! We live 10km from the victoria/south Australian border south Australian side and on the coast. Half way between Adelaide and Melbourne. 5hrs each way. We have family in Adelaide so tend to go there for medical things. It helps that my sil and bil are doctors so things get done quickly for us :)
Where did you live while here? When did you live in aus?

I'm a little excited this week we have a week of no forecast rain which is rare in winter for us. So lots of walking even if it is cold. Marcy loves being outside so looking forward to getting out and getting so much needed exercise. We also have a mum's group lunch todaybwith husbands. Its nice they can catch up too and watched no1 children while we talk or cuddle no2 babies. Most going today are pregnant or had the next one. Counting down for bubba no 2 :)

Well... We bought a van and drove from Perth up to exmouth, back down again, then down the coast through Albany, esperance. Across the nullabor plain, (through a bush fire) from Adelaide through the top road past orange, cobar, through blue mountains to Sidney for New Years then down to Canberra (the 2003 really bad bushfire) across through Wagga Wagga, mildura (45 deg at the time!) and the Murray river to the great ocean road rpund to Melbourne, then back up to Wagga, Sidney (another bad fire) stayed in surfers for a while, then on to Brisbane, then up to cairns where we sold the van and flew to Darwin, then flew back to Perth where we worked for a bit until our 12m visas ran out! We stopped in every town we could all around! When we came home, we had Aussie accents,too funny lol!

Guessing we went past where you live then, it must be near the great ocean road? Pretty remote an very lovely down there! Lots of forests from what I remember.
I'd like to go back and live in Perth, but we never got round to it. Work pays awful over there compared to here and houses so expensive. Maybe once the kids are older :flower:

Hope your group goes well, sounds great! Ours all shut down now for the summer :(

Wow sounds like a wonderful adventure! You have seen more of aus than I have and I live here! Yep we are near the great ocean road. So you would have driven close to where we live. Lots of little towns and a few big regional towns. Beautiful coastal area and lots of forests. Cold and wet in winter though. I haven't been to Perth but would love to see that side of the country. You did pick a bad bush fire year! That has been one of the worst.

Perth is expensive to buy property in. Sydney and Melbourne are the worst though. We couldn't even afford a tiny unit in either of those cities. Pay depends on job area. Some areas pay well, others are not good. I'm a scientist and pay is generally not the best. Better to be in industry.

Not long until your scan now Jess and Dano. Will be patiently waiting for your wonderful news xx
Was nice to catcb up with mums group. Glad we are all having another one at similar time. It makes catch ups easier. Its nice to feel tired when everyone there feels the same.

Wow dano you definitly had an adventure over here! You have also seen more of OZ than me and I live here too lol
Perth is pretty expensive for realestate but just depends where you buy/rent too! We live about 40mins south of perth city and it's not too bad price wise here compared to closer to the city!

1 week til my scan :-D feels like it's taking forever!!!

Good luck today Dano xx

Jess hope the next week goes quickly for you x

It went ok, heartbeat good, sac nice and big. Measuring a little bit behind tho, so it's now 2 weeks of wondering if it's a sticky or not until the next scan now lol :dohh: damn early scans!!!

Saying that, both my boys measured behind as well, and today's scan was abdominal and by a trainee... Make what you will of that....

Interim due date us now Friday 13th March, same day I had the pmp baby taken out, which was also a Friday 13th. Bizarre or what?!

No pics, stingy ultrasound lady today :haha:

Great to hear Dano! Marcy and this bubba all measured a bit behind each scan too. But only via abdominal so like you said, can be inaccurate especially with trainee. Marcy was due at the same time as when we found out about my pmp too. Its almost like a wrong is being righted (if that makes sense). I hope the next 2 weeks go quickly for you. Wonderful to hear that its got a strong hb and good sized sac :)

I took Marcy for a walk in the pram to the shops today begets we live has lots of hills) I kind of feel like I've given birth already and had contractions as we walked up each hill. Oops won't be doing that again until I want to have bubs! And oooh I thjnn its turned. If had the hick ups today and they were really low down. Hope its a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->