Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aww bless her, hope it's not painful or anything?

Nope results STILL being checked, apparently they are ringing me today. I reckon they've lost it or something, surely it can't take a week can it lol!

It shouldn't take this long for results. Maybe they are checking them a couple of times as they are coming up high?

After we got her to settle back to sleep after coming out of theatre she was great. She didn't cope out of recovery very well and was very upset. Was so hard holding her while she has the gas too. Heartbreaking but for the better. You wouldn't even guess she had surgery this morning now. Her hearing and speech has already noticeably improved :)

Oh bless her! Must have been horrible but it's worth it in the long run. Sounds great things already seem better.

Dano that's strange! I know they re-run them if they think something's up but didn't you send them last Wednesday???

Xxx

Got it finally. Hcg was 7753 last weds.

Doubling time between the 2 (2 weeks apart) was 42 hours, all good. Time for a scan they said lol.

Great levels! Great doubling too :) So happy to hear! How do you feel about a scan?

Had a full nights sleep last night :) first time in months! not a sounds from Marcy and no crying in her sleep. Yay!

I know it's probably just bloat but it's getting harder to hide!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/AE119E20-9B78-4D6B-91C3-8611D1D116AB_zpshehorxee.jpg

Great news! What are your thoughts on the timing of your scan?

Xx

Great levels! Great doubling too :) So happy to hear! How do you feel about a scan?

Had a full nights sleep last night :) first time in months! not a sounds from Marcy and no crying in her sleep. Yay!

Not sure, maybe I should, ring them today and see what they have available next week, or maybe week after? I know in my heart everything's fine tho, just hoping it stays that way!

Jess you look fab! Mini bump!

Dano maybe just see what they have? Be nice to see little bubba.

Xx

Dano, my doc wanted me to wait until 8 weeks just in case I was behind on dates and ovulated late and didn't want to cause added stress. That way we would definitely see a heart beat. See what they have available and go with your gut. If you think its too early until the week after. You are almost 7 weeks? Good luck xx

Thanks! So hard to hold in towards the end of the day! Can't wait to not have to hide it anymore!

I started doing opk this past week and a half. Yesterday was looking like any day it would be positive but today it seemed lighter and retook the test. Now it looks better will post pucs of tests.

Vicki

The first one is yesterdays second one is this morning 2nd urine for both of the both around 10-10:30 and the last one is 3rd urine from today.

Attachments

• 0716141200.jpg
    0716141200.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 0717141035.jpg
    0717141035.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140717_123101.jpg
    20140717_123101.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
This time my dr booked me in for a scan straight away. I asked for it later and he pretty much ignored me. Even calling my epu they said to come in early. I think 8 weeks is good.

Vicki have you had a period yet? It's hard to tell with your opks as I'm not sure where you are in your cycle. Are you trying again?

Xxx

I agree with Laura Vicki, do you know where you are in your cycle?

Not long Jess! One more week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->