Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hows it all going Laura? Hows the little ones?

Dano, hope you continue to feel symptoms ;) not long til your next scan. Thinking of you xx

We are going ok. Raph is back sleepong longer. Just got 9.5hrs out of him after 3 nights of 8.5hrs which is great. Marcy is still being testing but have discovered the poor kid has a uti so probably most of the behaviour issues is due to that. This kid is a tough nut, only tells us things hurt when its bad. Hopefully the antibiotics clear it quickly so I can have my little girl back. Feel bad that it took us this long to work it out (2 weeks).

Apart from being tired it's all going great! Iya is just a little treasure! Corban and indigo have been great with her. Indigo is very loving but as we all know 18 month olds aren't very gentle! Bless her. We have our moments when everyone's crying! Last week indigo was poorly and threw up over herself, me, Corban and the sofa.... So Corban and indigo started crying..... Iya then decided she wanted to be picked up and was crying!

Poor Marcy! Hope she feels better soon. Go Raph! It's always great when they start sleeping a long period of time. Are you back on persuading rich for a third? Hehe! I'm gonna try wait till next October/November to ttc.

Need to share my birth story still don't i?

Xxx

We are doing great thanks :)
3 days left of work Woohoo bring on xmas holidays and maternity leave!!
Had a midwife appt yesterday and all seems on track. I haven't put any weight on in the last 5 weeks which I am happy about and the midwife seemed happy about too!?

Dano what a relief you found bub on the doppler, atleast you can have a listen whenever you need reassuring now :)

Becky - poor Marcy, hope she feels better soon! Awesome about Raph tho :-D bet u were mega happy about that!!

Laura - glad u and the kiddies are well, how's it feel having 3 now? Is it what you expected?

Hi ladies! Yep I did test again and.....BFP!!! Can hardly believe it! Trying to enjoy it for what it is, and that it came without months of ttc. Very thankful. All to say, I have yet to have a pregnancy that wasn't preceded by a miscarriage, so trying not to get overly optimistic, esp as symptoms are almost non existent.
I think my due date might be the same as Racheroo actually!

That's amazing raff bump busiest ;) I'm trying to stay realistic too. I have to speak to midwife next week and then hopefully have an early scan between Christmas and New year. Xxx

Awwwww yay!!! Congrats Raff!!!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you and Rach!

Congrats, raff. That is awsome.

I had a + opk sat but i didnt feel like i was ovulating. But i have had headache since monday, had a bad dizzy spell for a couple hours monday. And yesterday was cramping around overies. Threw up this morning thinking it is because of the headaches. Who knows. I not planning on anything this cycle. We dod ot a couple times. But as i said even though i got the + i stll dont feel like i ovulated. Just need this headache to go away.

Vicki

Raff I'm so pleased! Congrats honey. I had a chemical before I had Corban, molar and early mc before indie so I thought surely I'll lose again before I gain but no iya turned up. I know it's always a worry but I'll keeping all crossed!

Eek! New babies!
Xxx

Congrats Raff! Fabulous news!

Laura, waiting a while to discuss the 3rd child. Rich is in no way up for discussing the issue with a 2 year old in the house! Ill start to bring it up in another 6months I think... When Raph is lots of fun :) and sleeping through. Getting closer though, 5 nights in row past 330am (7-330) yay!

Marcy is slowly improving. Still freaked about not wearing a nappy so must still be there. Hoping she relaxes on that soon as its making bath time traumatic and I want to get back into toilet training so we can be rid of one set of nappies!

Wow congratulations raff!! A busy summer all round in 2015 then!! :yipee:

Good luck vicki hope you get to make it a triple August whammy!

Well dano, still fighting headachs had nausea this morning around 4. I dont know. Not counting on it.

Vicki

So even though i got a + opk on sat and quit a few neg since then. I test today 6 days later and got a bright positive. So was sat false like i thought and i am now getting ready to ovulat 8 days before i am suppose to start. Or on cd like 19. What is going on..

Vicki

I did opks around 12:30, 3:00, & 10:50 pm all positive. When i ovulate i usually get a positive around tenish or so? Any thought?

Vicki

Vicki, when I got pregnant with Raphael I ovulated late and didn't know what was going on either. I was all messed up following early mc and 2nd egg since having Marcy. Maybe a bit all over the place as its first couple since last bubba? You may find that you still have a 2 week window following ovulating before af is due. Good luck!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, it really is reassuring to know that everyone has gone on to have healthy pregnancies.
It's also interesting to hear the comparisons in care in different places in the world. I'm from New Zealand so hope that when I am fortunate enough to conceive that I have the same care that you all have had, I'm sure I will.
What a fantastic page, there is not a lot of information available to us and what is avaliable is filled with medical jargon and lacks real human experiences.
Thank you all for your support and kind words :)

In EPU waiting for my scan! Eek!

Pressure on now as hubby brought up the subject of having the snip yesterday :wacko:

How'd you go Dano?

Thinking of you xx

Oh mine has been threatening it too...

Cherie, I'm sure you will get the same level of care in nz. How are you going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->