Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Your support has me welling up ladies!! Thank you so much. I struggled a little after the surgery, true to form I bled during. The Dr told me 100ml is acceptable and I lost 400ml. This left me quite weak and couldn't leave until about half 9 that night. The Dr that did the surgery was amazing, she explained everything and said that there was a lot of 'product' removed hopefully I'll have the results in 7 days. My head is right up my arse (sorry lol) But thank god for my husband, he is my rock and I am so grateful for him.

Raff, how are you feeling?

Laura they are beautiful children, hope the mastitis (?) has settled right down

Vicki good luck with this cycle

Lotte, how are you?? about ttc again, I totally understand the worry about another loss, with carys, i felt terrified but knew I really wanted a bigger family, we just threw ourselves into it so less time to think lol.

Dan o are you taking it easy?? I can imagine you wanting the next few weeks to pass quickly.

Again thank you ladies, I am slightly overwhelmed with all the messages of support we've received, even my cousin who had a c section on yesterday morning was messaging me last night checking in. I am really a very lucky person to have so many wonderful people around me, that in itself will help over the next few weeks xxxx

Rach, hope you are feeling ok. Praying they got it wrong with the pmp. Thinking of you xx

Dano, so glad you are feeling hiccups and bleeding is more manageable. Must be a bit more reassuring. I hope its healed by next scan xx

Hi Lotte! Definitely no 2! Its amazing watching them interact and show their love! Can't believe your little lady is 18 months! Xx

Laura, hope you are feeling better. Mastitis is the worst. Absolute worst. And how gorgeous are your 3! So so beautiful!

Raff, exciting clothes are getting tighter. Must be getting a nice little bump now :)

Vicki, hope everyone is back healthy in your household!

We are doing well. Raph is 6 month now and seemed to have grown up overnight. Didn't handle his immunisations too well this time so have had a hard week of little sleep but seems to be improving now. Plus 2 new teeth! Hope he's not a biter! Growing big too! 70 cm long and 8kg. Only 2.5kg behind Marcy! (and 12cm). He will be her size soon especially as she was smaller at 12 months old. Geting some forward movement now so life is about to get crazy :)

Love to you all. Thinking of you all always xx

Alanas fever broke, wanted to play last night all night long. But she finally fell asleep.

Vicki

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies......starting to adjust to life with a newborn now and feeling the haze lift so hopefully I can keep up a bit more now! Layla is doing GREAT, she is so beautiful and I am so in love! Still struggling in the sleep department a bit but some nights are better than others. She doesn't generally sleep longer than a couple of hours at a time.

I hope ur ok Rachie! Thinking of you xx

Dano that's so awesome you can now feel hiccups, must be a relief being able to feel bub now so you know all is well!

Lotte how exciting no#2 is on the cards :-D

Laura glad ur feeling better after the mastitis, I am so scared to get it! I keep massaging my boobs even if there is no sign just Incase lol. LOVE the pic of ur little cuties!!!

Becky I hope Raph is feeling better after the needles!! I'm dreading Layla's first ones at 6 weeks :-S

Vicki I hope Alana is feeling better!! Good luck for this cycle too :)

Random question, but after your losses, did anyone get engorging? My boobs are huge today and quite painful, normally i love having no bra on but tonight I am having to wear a sports bra because no support is too painful. They feel full and slightly harder. Do you think its possible to have engorgement after being only 13 weeks?? I'm freaking out a little. xxx

:hugs: rachie :hugs:
Yes sadly, I had this after my loss last January. Similar stage. I was breastfeeding at the time and my supply went right up again. It wasn't as bad as the engorgement is had with the boys, but something was definitely firing up. Maybe try some green cabbage leaves in your bra to soothe it away, until it passes. :(
I also had night sweats for some time as well. The water retention passed after about a week xxx

:hugs:

Sorry Rach, with all my losses I havent got past 7.5 weeks gestation (even though with my pmp went on for 15 weeks) so never experienced this. I hope it passes soon for you. Thinking of you x

Just wanted to share a pic of my little rainbow baby ❤️
I also wanted to thank each and every one of you for all the support I have received since being in this group after my pm and during my pregnancy! I will be forever greatfull!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/17B8B43B-C220-4DA8-AAD8-ADDDA295DD89_zpsm33qgk1c.jpg

Jess she is just beautiful! Yummy little rainbow xxx

Rach how's you doing?

Xxx

Jbaby I agree, she is just yummy!! What a stunning picture!

M2c I missed your pics before, your babies are all gorgoeus and look at little Iya almost sitting up already!! Beautiful!

Thinking of you rach xx

<3 <3 <3

I went for my scan and consult today.

Baby himself is brill, big heathy looking, measuring ahead, seems to be ignoring the chaos around him!

The bit around the baby is not so good but seems to be much more stable. I have multiple bleeds. One is 7cm up on my left, another is a clot of about 3-4cm sitting on top of my cervix. Placenta looks ok and normal from what we could see. Still no signs of a molar re growth or tumour visible, so that possibility is unlikely now! Phew.

Having a scan in 4 weeks and steroid shots to mature babys lungs, then regular scans as I make each milestone. I'll then have another shot of steroids if baby gets in trouble or delivery is looking imminent.

If I avoid preterm labour or hemorrhage, they are scanning at 36w and inducing at 37w. Csection if too risky to induce. June baby now!!

Feel relieved to have a good plan of care in place, now I just need to keep cooking!!!

Thinking of you Rach. I had the milk witn Rory, it is heartbreaking. I kinda sucked it up, didnt touch them and it passed with time. In some ways it helped (strange i know) but it took my mind of the mental and emotional side. :hugs:

Jess - she is just gorgeous!:cloud9:

Dano - glad you have a good care plan in place,and I am glad the baby looks perfect!

Xx

Oh and :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful Dano. Glad there is a plan in place and your new little man is continuing to grow strong xx

Dano what a lovely scan picture! Beautiful boy! I'm so pleased his doing well. Also glad there on the case of keeping an eye on you. Eek! A June bubba! Your an amazing woman!

Xxx

Jess she is darling. Congrats.

Dano so glad all is doing ok.

Rach, thinking of you.

Afm starting to get hormonal. 5 days till af and so far resosted heck not even any urge to test already just waiting fo af to start. Fell on ove yesterday so skipped work but doing a little better tonight. But starting to carry pads around just in case. Which i feel i will probably need them. Maybe cause i cant imagine having another even though i want. But cou
Dnt imagine when i fell preg with lana.

Vicki

Good luck hun, hope the relaxed approach this month has worked! X

Jess she is beautiful.

Lovely scan pic dan o, glad they are keeping an eye on you!

Ye Lotte that's what I'm trying to do, my friends dragged me out for a meal on Monday so I had them on boobs watch to make sure I didn't leak through lol. Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts I've been quite emotional the last few days and it was hubby's first day back yesterday which he found really hard. It's been a week since the erpc so I ran a d they still don't have my histology but the secretary did give me my beta hcg results from Monday when u had the scan and it's 273700 that's high right? Going by my original date (which I'm sticking to because they put me back twice and I think the baby was developing slow due to this) I would have been 14 weeks when I had the erpc. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->