Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hello all,

I wrote a little while ago about my partial mole experienced in Nov. In January I was down to 8 hcg and my doctor told me I was at 0 and could switch to monthly draws. My husband and I decided not to listen and start trying right away. I thought I did everything right and fairly certain I ovulated. Now 47 days from my last period I am having terrible cramps and random spotting but a negative pregnancy test and no period. It's so hard knowing that there is something wrong and my body is not functioning properly. I'm very low and didn't know where else to turn. I'm so desperate to be pregnant and have a baby. All my friends are and I am finding it harder and harder to want to leave the house.

Rachel sorry for your loss - completely understand what you are going through.

After my cmp my periods took a while to settle. I was always a regular 27 day cycle but after my cmp they ranged from 26-34 day cycles but as the months went on they started to seem to be going back to normal. I think with PMP and cmp you get a crazy urge to be pregnant again. I found the wait extremely hard (I had chemo) but I eventually got there and you will to lovely. Try not be hard on yourself. Sending hugs!

Xxx

Rachie do they know when you will get results? Have you had your bloods since? My cmp bloods at about 10 weeks were 255,000 I think. I so hope it isn't another PMP my lovely. Sorry to hear you've been emotional and hubby is back at work. Just wish I had more comforting words for you hun. Just know we are all here for you xxx

Well, decided to try and tedt 10dpo and bfn. Will try not to test again. Save these tests for next cycle. I am almost ready to think it wont happen again... :'(

Vicki

Ah Vicki still got a few days before your defo out. I had the faintest of lines at 12dpo with iya. Sending some positive vibes hun I'm sure if it's not your month this month it won't be long. Xx

I have had positives at 10,11 dpo. But i know they all different.

Vicki

I had positives 10dpo with Corban and indie so with iya I thought I was out but 12dpo I had a total squinter! Got all crossed hun xx

Yes i will probably test 11& 12 dpo. Which will be sat and sun. And if not start by the time i go take lana to dr on monday i will probably buy some more and test in the afternnon after holding pee for awhile on monday...

Vicki

I cant tell on this morning test if i see a line or not. So i going with not but courias enough to buy more tests for tomorrow. While not trying to get my hopes up.

Vicki

Took apart the test from yesterday and today. Yesterday test had no line, no evap, no indent. Todays test had on indent line that from the other side +the actual side you look at you can barely ser. Now saying tgis with alk my first response i never get fake indents or evap lunes in a ling time.just need to be patient till tomorrow i guess. Or if i go buy some today i may try and take one tonight after hold urine for a few hours.

Vicki

Yesterday no lines. Going to go buy more later today.

Attachments

• 20150308_165052.jpg
    20150308_165052.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150308_165321.jpg
    20150308_165321.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
I retested tonight its a lot darker..

Attachments

• 20150308_201450.jpg
    20150308_201450.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Alana not happy with this announcement. This is how i will announce it at 13+ weeks.

Vicki

Attachments

• 20150308_202355.jpg
    20150308_202355.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Little darker now. I have 2 more of those and 2 digital.

Attachments

• 20150308_203813.jpg
    20150308_203813.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
The pic of the last test does not do it justice. Will test again in morning. Back hurting and little cramping.

Vicki

I see the lines!!! Fingers crossed it gets darker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->