Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hey spin, sorry for your loss honey. I had a cmp with chemo so a bit different but basically what Dano said. Sounds like your levels are dropping nicely. How have you been feeling? Xxx

Dano how's things today?

Xxx

Much better thanks, actually had no red bleeding overnight (which is a first in the last 5 weeks!) I've been allowed home now on strict take it easy instructions and have to go right back if it starts up again. X

At least there on the case now! Glad to hear no bleeding hopefully that will continue. Xxx

Gosh dano I'm sorry to hear you've had such a scary time!!
Must be so terrifying!! Rest up and sending hugs xx

Good to hear Dano. Take it easy xx

Hi Spin,
Sorry for the loss. Sounds like you levels are dropping nicely on their own. The wait seems to be 6 months post d and c here too (Australia) if levels drop fine, however some doctors suggest 3 monthly negative tests so essentially 3 months after under 5 levels. My levels were negative within 6-7 weeks (were 7 one week and then <1 the next). I had my rainbow 12 months after finding out (i think I got pregnant a little earlier than I should have). That was 2 years ago now. My second rainbow is now 6 months old :)

I hope your next test is negative. Again so sorry for your loss xx

Thank you ladies for the words of support. Am feeling ok, still have my moments of just being really sad but I know it will happen for us. My next appointment is next week so hoping to be down closer to 0. From what I've read, it says anywhere from 3-6 months so I think we have decided that once we get to 0 and have 3 months of 0, then we will start trying again. Happy to hear all of the positive stories after pmp pregnancies <3

I had a cmp according to lab results after d&c but dr was suprised as i really had no symptoms besides the baby didnt develop a fetal pole or hearrbeat. My hcg was normal and it went down by week 4 to complete zero on it own. Dr told me a year but took one shot of depo and it basically last a year otherwise i would have started trying 4 months later. I got prg with my rainbow around the same time as my molar a year later.

Vicki

Ok, but feeling vulnerable :flower:
Baby feels happy and bleeding back to just evenings/overnight. It is still quite a bit though. Consultant and scan next week. Can't believe I have another super rare thing going on, what are the odds? :dohh: :haha: x

How's little bubba doing? Or not so little now!!

I bet you are. What will they do about delivery? Can you still deliver naturally? Great there on the case now. I take it you'll now have regular scans?

Iya is doing great! Even though I have mastitis right now! Yuk! Xxx

I bet you are. What will they do about delivery? Can you still deliver naturally? Great there on the case now. I take it you'll now have regular scans?

Iya is doing great! Even though I have mastitis right now! Yuk! Xxx

Hi ladies, I had my scan yesterday and it didn't go well. The baby stopped growing at 9 + 6 and I am meant to be at least 13 weeks. This is awful enough but the scan showed what looked like another pmp. I've had a blood draw and I have to have surgery on Thurs so they can do histology. I don't think I can go through another pmp!! it didn't even cross my mind since the chances of 2 are so low. The hardest thing is carrying on with life for the girls when all I want to do is curl up under the duvet and cry :(

Oh my rachie I'm so so sorry. Sending you massive hugs. I can only imagine how hard it is. Make sure you get some time to yourself to have a good cry. I have all crossed it's not another PMP. Xxx

Rach- I am heartbroken for you. I am praying it's not a pmp, but either way I can imagine how devastated you must feel. So so sorry.

Oh Rachie I'm so so sorry :-( sending love and hugs your way!

Oh Rach, so so sorry. I hope its not another pmp. Thinking of you and sending lots of love xx

Oh rachie :hugs: I am so sorry hun :cry: thinking of you xxx

Rachie been thinking of you lots lovely and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->