Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Testing at home again tomorrow. Tested tonight but i missed the stick and barely got enough on itso not counting that ine.
Also having constant implantation cramping.

Vicki

That's awesome news Vicki!! Congrats to you and ur stepson!!

Test is darker this morning... One test left i am going to try to save it till like after i get blood results from tomorrows test but good luck there.

Vicki

Congratulations vicki!

Jess, just seen your ticker, I can't believe Layla is a month already!!

Afm, I tried getting my histology results on Monday but my consultant wasn't in so I spoke to another secretary who was so helpful which was lovely because my consultant's secretary is quite frankly a snooty bitch with a rod up her backside! lol. I was told that the histology is 'suspicious' and that a copy has been sent to Hammersmith hospital, I have no idea why. I also have an appointment with epau tomorrow so a scan and hcg blood draw and I was told I'd speak to my consultant then. I also rang charing cross to see if they'd had anything and they haven't but I told her my hcg level and she said that it was within the rage for the gestation so hoping it is at least lowish so it will come down faster.
It is all looking like it was another pmp, I can't believe it could happen twice, and my chance of it happening a third time is now 1 in 6. We have decided even if it isn't a pmp then we are going to wait 6 months and see how we feel about ttc again, at least everything won't be so raw then. Me and the girls have had a sickness bug since fri so its been a distraction. We are all better now so I'm going to throw myself into the neglected housework to keep me busy, oh the joys lol.

I hope everyone is ok xxx

Rach so sorry, hopefully those numbers will come down fast. With my complete my numbers were normal and came down in three wees by themselves. And the fourth they were still down.

Praying for you

Vicki

So counting back from when i got positive to my estimated ovulation day was 12 days.

Rachie I'm sorry you still don't have a clear answer as yet. Hopefully tomorrow will give you some more info. I think your right about ttc. Need sometime to gather your thoughts. Let us know how the scan etc goes xxx

Rachel - thinking about you and hope tomorrow goes as well as can be and you get an answer one way or another. :hugs: glad the sickness bug has gone

Vicki - hope your next bloods come back nice and high

Afm ella is poorly, doesnt seem too serious but poor baby is not herself and full of cold. She has just wanted to be held and is too heavy now for me to carry for too long! :haha: not much else going on

Jess - layla is just beautiful!

Hope everyone is ok

Xx

Thinking of you Rach. I hope you have some answers very soon and wwhatever the result your hcg levels drop to negative very quickly!

Exhausted but cant sleep. Nervous about tomorrow. Hope since they only doing one test that they get results tomorrow. And plus will be going in at 7am.

Good luck rach will be thinking of you.

Vicki

Thank you everyone, I hope Ella gets better soon Lotte.

Not good news at the scan again unfortunately. There is a large piece left behind about 2 inches by 2 inches. It has blood flow so bits not a clot, Dr thinks it is retained products so I'm back in tomorrow for another erpc to remove it. I asked about the histology I wasn't really following but dh seems to think he said its in between a partial and complete I don't know if that is even possible but I know he definitely said it's gestational trophoblastic disease. I am absolutely fed up and want it all over with :,(

Oh honey I'm so sorry. I had a retained mass with a blood flow. I hope tomorrow sorts it out for you my love. I can only imagine how fed up you are! Thinking of you lots xxxx

Oh man Rach! So sorry, what a never ending nightmare :( My heart aches for you. Praying you're surrounded by love and support...wish there was a way to fast forward all of this for you.

Ugh rach, how awful. I also had a retained mass with flow after my pmp. I actually passed mine while on chemo x

Thinking of you xx

Rach - what shitty news. I amso sorry. I had retained products too. I had a second erpc 3 weeks after the first. Did they do your hcg?

This is just so desperately unfair. I am sending you all my love and hoping tomorrow goes as gently as can be for you

Xx

Monday hcg was 10 today it was 59 used a doubling calculater and its doubling every 1.2 days. I go back in a week for more blood test and start progestrone. Just scared causevthey said nothing we can do now and my numbers in a week will tell us what its going to do. So gonna try hard not to stress but we will see.even at 4 weeks its on the low of normal.

Vicki

Well it's more than doubled so that's gotta be good right? Fingers crossed all is well next week.

Rachie keep thinking about you. Hope all goes well tomorrow lovely. Sending big hugs your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->