Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I have read that sometimes if a dr misses some then thier first step is to try once more before chemo but i honestly dont know.

I am still try to figure out how this little seed is making my back hurt so bad i wanna cry. It not hormones and i understand cramps cause the cysts i get causes them. I was up last night with major back ache. But at this point i will take it as long as babes is ok.

Vicki

So i did really really good about not thinking about hcg all weekend long till now. Yesterday seemed to drag on forever, but here i am monday would have been a guestimate 1 day before starting my period but now it looks like monday i was 9 days past sex. I dont know this one is all messed up and now anxious to get blood drawn again. I kinda wanna lie to dr. Office about spotting a little to get another blood drawn today. But i just need to be patient. I can tell my moods are getting bad my kids go back to school today after a week off for spring break and yesterday they were testing me big time.

Vicki

But according to this, thursday when it was 59 i should have been at least 4 months so that coincides that i got preg about 14 days before my first hcg and the 10 was normal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-16-00-48-37-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-16-00-48-37-1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
Rachie I'm pleased you had a lovely day yesterday. So for me with my cmp I had my d&c then about 10 days later my heavy bleeding started. 2 days of it and I had a scan which showed retain profit with a blood flow. Charting cross told them no second d&c and to send me down the next day. That night I bled real bad and they said if they couldn't stop it they would have no choice but to do another d&c but they luckily stopped it. I had to go by ambulance to charring cross. Could you not call the mole office and see what they say? I have the number for the molar nurses if you need?

Xxxx

Vicki glad the weekend wasn't to bad. I know it's hard not to worry but I think all seems good! Got all crossed for your next draw. Have you told your other babies yet? Xx

Glad you had a nice mother's day Rach. I have heard of both options as preferred depending on where you live. I hope you get some clarity this week xx

Happy mother's day to you all (ours is in May) x

Yes all the kids know. Cause if i miscarry most of them understand that the baby not make it. And they need to know why i am sad.

They knew when i had my molar.

Vicki

Rach hope it went ok today thinking of you xx

Don't know what I'd do without you ladies.

I spoke to Dr and it is an area thing, our health board chooses to do this way. My hcg result from Thurs is 8800 ish which is amazing. The procedure went well she used an ultrasound machine so she wasn't doing it blind and told me she removed quite a bit of tissue but my blood loss was normal which is awesome for me lol. After the op I was in absolute agony. It was labour pains but far worse. I think I was in and out of consciousness with the pain and they gave me tramadol which did nothing and then iv paracetamol which have helped. I'm staying in tonight, the pain is still bad and I am soo dizzy. I am just so glad it is over and I am staying hopeful that this will be it. Hubby has left me with a nice bar of galaxy to keep me company lol.

How is everyone? Xxx

Rachie great news on your hcg levels. Surgery would have hopefully dropped that further. With my retained product I had contractions with the bleeding so I can relate to that pain. Doesn't sound to pleasant but at least it sounds like she done a good job using ultrasound. And who can complain over chocolate! Must admit though I'm a cadburys girl!!!! Mmmmmm! Cadburys! Hehe! Hopefully your next draw is nice and low. Thinking of you my dear xxx

So glad it went well Rach. Great news on your levels too. Coming down quickly! Hope you feel better tomorrow and the pain stops. Yummy chocolate! I hope the chocolate tastes wonderful xx

Oooh rach that sounds awful, you poor thing :hugs:
I had contraction pain after mine too (but not my other two D&C's for straight forward mmcs) strange. Sounds like they did a good job, I reckon you will evade chemo now. Wish I'd had such good care!! Hope your hcg zooms down now. Thinking of you. Make sure you eat that whole galaxy, you deserve it xx

As for me I've actually stopped bleeding. Can't believe it. It's been 15 weeks.
2 weeks until I get the steroids, I may be able to breathe again then :wacko: and each completed week after that is a major milestone.:flower:

Dano what great news! Must feel a little strange not to have bleeding. So close to having your shots. Fingers crossed. Will they scan you at that point too? Have you a name for bubs? Xxx

Thank you. I'm home now with some painkillers. I couldn't wait to see my girls. I'm still a but groggy but a lot better and I have to go back a week today for a scan and blood draw.

Dan I that's brilliant. I bet it feels odd because you probably got so used to it. I hope the next 2 weeks go quickly so you can relax a little bit more.

xxx

I bet seeing your girlies was just lovely! There's nothing like snuggles with your babies! I'm gonna have all tightly crossed for your next scan and draw xxx

Enjoy the cuddles with your girls Rach. Have everything crossed for a clear scan and low levels next week xx
Tell your hubby you need a whole large galaxy every day ;)

Dano. Wow. I hope its a sign of things to come ans the bleed has cleared and healed. Not long until your shots. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->