Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thank you guys but fortunately I won't need to know right now. Emma from CX just rang and my level has dropped to 408!!! That's amazing and they are happy to just monitor now I am so pleased :D xxx

Yaaaa rach.

Not really worried about hcg now but progestrone. Any way, i know hcg has got to be going up cause i ready to commit myself into a mental institution.

Told my 6 year old i was getting my blood drawn he thought for a minute then asked, are they going to color it too. Took me a min to realize what he meant so explained to him tgey taking blood out of my arm.

Vicki

Thank you guys but fortunately I won't need to know right now. Emma from CX just rang and my level has dropped to 408!!! That's amazing and they are happy to just monitor now I am so pleased :D xxx

That is amazing news hun, what a relief!!! :hugs:

Rachel - that is an amazing drop - hopefully it will be less than 5 in no time!

Hope all you other ladies are well

Xx

My hcg was 9025 my progestrone was 16. Go in another week for more blood while tomorrow i go in to get a progestrone shot.

Vicki

Yay yay yay Rach! Great drop! So glad its monitoring. Everything crossed and praying its another great drop next week xx

Nice increase Vicki x

Oh I'm so excited. My 2 closest friends are having their no 2 bubs within a week of each other in October :) I'm as excited as if it was me having another one. Yay bubba cuddles coming up!

Actually hcg was 9502 so i posted wrong.

Oh i have already bern told/asked that i am showing/ if i am preg again. At 6.4 weeks

Vicki

Becky my friend had her baby 4 weeks ago and another is due in 2 weeks so I'm all excited! I'm keeping a lid on being broody as I want a night out for my birthday and a new tattoo before baby no.4. Are you going to go for no.3? Eek!

Vicki great rise. Have they given you an idea of a scan date?!

Xxx

Oh what are you getting for your tattoo?
Very exciting. Enjoy the bubba cuddles! My sil is due first week in July and another one at the end of Oct so will be a big new bubba year :) So when will you try again? Hubby and I have agreed we are not making any decisions this year. Next year we will decide either way. So I have the rest of this year to convince him and get Raph sleeping again! No sign of af returning so I think I will have to give up bf when we do. I want to feed Raph for at least 12 months if I can especially with his dairy intolerance/allergy (unsure which it is yet). But is it wrong to say I really want a girl If we have another one?

My hubby was getting the snip after #3, but I've managed to talk him out of it now. Thank goodness, such a drastic measure. I will have to get a non hormone coil fitted though, to prevent any more miscarriges. If it were just babies, I don't think he'd be so worried, it's just all the crap that goes with it for us.

All seems a bit pointless preventing as I'll be 39 by the time my cycle comes back anyway (presuming this baby is ok and he can breastfeed) and not only that, all my babies are clomid!

But hey ho, never say never eh? X

...I know, I know, I need to get a grip.... Babies are so addictive tho ;)

Dan-o thats the reason i have so many addicting.. Ok just kidding i have always wanted at keast 8.

Got shot today butt hurts. But i did ask apt my apt she said they will set it up after next blood draw next thursday. So basically hopefully in two weeks. What i dont understand is why cant we just go ahead and schedule for 2 weeks from now instead of waiting to schedule next werk. Oh welk i have it in site atleast.

Also one of my sons need a mri on thursday and i have no clue what to do. If they put him asleep for it no worries if he is awake for it then an adult needs to be in there with him. My mom is out of town and i would never ask in laws so not sure what to do.

Vicki

Becky I think I might start a sleeve! So I'm thinking 3 roses and 2 buds. A rose for each baby and the 2 buds for molar & mc. Means when we have baby no.4 I can easily add another rose. Eek! It's alway handy when friends and family have babies! Lotsa newborn snuggles. Well your ttc plan sounds good. Fingers crossed for no.3. I'm hoping to have a try october/November this year.

Dano I totally agree! Babies are extremely addictive. I can't get enough of my babies.... And I hate the thought of not having a baby in our house. We are defo going for no.4 and should stop but we've also said never say never! Haha! Planning on finding out about extending so we can get a fourth bedroom! How have you been feeling? Do you feel a bit better knowing those shots are just round the corner? And you've pretty much reached that milestone? Strong Mumma! Strong bubba boy xxxx

Rachie how's you lovely?

Vicki not too long for a scan. Will this bubs be your last or will you go for another? How are you kiddies with sharing?

Xxx

I am thinking last. But usually my sugar levels drop for a little bit this time they are not. Having a hard time lowering them. A co mamager at work is like cause its twins. I said i have a small chance from age and big familt but i doubt it. Think it would be neat but no. My 9 year old been saying twins since my last baby. I think kids would like it after they came out but they wont like me before. As it is still ready to commit myself at times from mood swings.

Vicki

I don't think I'll do a tattoo, I'd need a full sleeve :haha:

Feeling fine, just like a normal pregnant person all of a sudden. A bit unfit from the rest but I can feel my strength coming back a little.:) 2 weeks no blood now! His kicks are getting much harder, thinking he's growing well in there!

I ordered a few clothes which arrived today. They are so cute (and so tiny!) can't buy much as I've no idea when he'll be born, but I guess if he's earlier than 37w he will grow into newborn and 0-3m size eventually <3

Heres the outfit I'm hoping to bring him home in if I get induced/sectioned at 37w.. and my 24w bump!

Outfit
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/F1C46D79-0C72-495D-A4E1-37D62B130966.jpg

And my 24w bump :)

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/7AAFD16D-233A-41A8-8295-A130447BECBD.jpg

Dano I'm defo going for a sleeve but the roses are the start.... But to be honest I'd rather give birth than get another tattoo! Hehe!

Loving bubs outfit and you look totally fab!!!! Hopefully you hit the 37 week mark and he fits into his outfit just fine! So pleased the bleeding has stopped. Xxx

Dano you look amazing! Love the outfits too :thumbup:

So exciting all these babies!

Laura - how are your little ones? When is your birthday? :haha:

Becky - how are you finding having two? We are still undecided - i think we will although Kris is not so convinced. My cycles are non existant so I think I need to gain some weight to get them back :dohh: so it will probably not be for a few months (and I just need to convince Kris first as well! )

Vicki - great rise! Will you have a scan?

So busy at the moment both at work and home - we are redoing our garden so it is a mess - I have been painting fencing and shed all day!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->