• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte my birthday is August! Hehe! We need to get busy painting our dance and shed too. Maybe sort out a few pots.... Have to be green plants as flowers wouldn't last 5 minutes with indie. I'm sure kris will come round. There's no rush for no.2! Xxx

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Go taky hubby to work around 6ish, need to be at lab by 7 for blood test again. Then i pick up a friend go home and get kids ready for school, drop them off around 745 then head up to hospital right after for my sons mri which my friend will go in with him since i cant. Drop friend odf at zoo, son off at school then i want to go to mall cause alanas earring broke so i want to buy her and nora another set of studs. Then whatever else during day. Then i pick kids up around 3 and my oldest right after and the same son has a dental apt to pull 3 teeth which is a blick away from my oldest school then boys have scouts at 7.

Hopefully i will be able to set up first u.s. And apt next week.

Vicki

Anyone got any nice plans for easter weekend? How is everyone?
Dan o sorry I missed it but happy belated v day! When are you having the steroid shot?
We had a lovely weekend in Chester. Just what we needed. Life just seems that little bit brighter at the moment. I am laughing more so things are slowly getting back to normal. I had stopped bleeding so was wearing a pantyliner and I flooded it this morning (serves me right for testing fate lol) I've passed a few rather large clots today too so hoping it's removing itself. Staying positive and thinking about how this will help to bring my levels down! Next kit has to be done on Tues so will hopefully get results on Thursday! Any news? Xxx

Had blood tests again hcg was 25276 but progestrone down to 14 so i need to go get another shot tomorrow. Forgot to ask about apt so will do that tomorrow.

Rachie I know I had chemo but when my bleeding started slowing I had a flooding and some tissue came out but my levels dropped more after. Fingers crossed that's the same for you. So pleased you enjoyed your weekend away and your laughing.... Laughing is the best medicine!

Vicki your numbers are going up great. I don't know so much about progesterone no.s so is 14 low at this point?

Dano hope all is well. Like rachie said happy v day!

Xxx

Rachie, same as m2c here, levels dropped when gunk and floods came out, so all good in its own horrible way. Glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself, :hugs:make sure you take it easy though! X

Great news on the hcg rise Vicki. I always take the daily progesteone pessaries, maybe they would keep your levels more constant? 14 isn't too bad anyway, hopefully they will bump up a bit with the shot.

As for me, I am a medical miracle :saywhat:
The head sonographer scanned me (same lady who scanned me at 18w when I haemorrhaged)
I have no suspicious growths (they were still worrying about a coexisting tumour) OR ANY BLEEDS!!! At all!! Both my consultant and sonographer were astounded, as it was so bad just 6 weeks ago!
Baby is 1lb 9oz and viable with a good survival chance now, but it's looking like he will be fine baking away for quite some time yet! No shots needed unless anything kicks off again, 37 week induction will now be delayed until 38/39w!
Next scan at 32 weeks now :flower:

Oh Dano what awesome awesome news. I'm so so pleased for you!!! Yay! Xxx

Nice rise Vicki

Dan o that is absolutely fantastic news!! I am so pleased for you. Hopefully you can start to enjoy it properly now and relax a little, although we never relax completely do we lol.

It seems to have calmed down again today so I am seriously hoping that it's tailing off. I am currently 'camping' with the girls and hubby for the second night in a row :) hope everyone else is enjoying a Friday off xxx

Oh fabulous Dano! That is the best news 😊 so so pleased for you. Happy v day!

Rach, i hope you have a massive drop in levels now. So glad you had a great weekend away. Thinking of you xx

Vicki great rise ☺

We had a camping easter with my family. Was great to have the kids spend time with their auntys and uncles. Both are exhausted now and in bed early 😃

Dano great news.

Afm still doung vaginal inserts nightly, my u.s. And first apt is early in the morn on the 15th. So another week and couple days but i will live.

Easter was awful. Back story- when i had alana it was 2 days before thanksgiving and she went to nicu. I was in hosp for 4 days from c sec and of course thanksgiving. So wanted a nice hot turjey dinner sat the day i came home then back up to hospital. (i dislike cold/warmed up turkey.) told my inkaws we are eating at this time. (didnt care if they came dislike them too) so of course turkeycarved and we all ready to eat with no inlaws till like 45 min later they have an excuse well he started the plumbing and he wanted to get it done. So i eating cold turkey (they could have left ot it and came back to it) si was was not happy and it didnt help i my mom kept up about it tge whole time and hormines still a mess and i wanted to go to my new baby.

Come easter they are once again 45 min late dh tells me just to deal with it. Not only late but her foid she had to put finishing touches on i am pissed. So as dh says i eat and lick myself in my room for 4 hours till they leave so i dont say a word about it.i cried and i was so angry when they left i told my husband i will never be a prisuoner in my own home cause my anger toward them. I will speak my mind and tell tgem tgey ruined 2 too many holidays and i will not stand for it again. I will tell tgem this is when we are starting you are welcome to be here by tgat time however if you are more tgen 5 minutes late dont bother to come and we will not invite you again. They have tgeir priorties mixed up and it is rude for guests to show up that late. I am still very angry and bitter about it. Mayybe i should have said something i would have felt better.

:hug: I feel your pain vicki!! My in laws are crap as well. It was my little boys 2nd birthday yesterday, we've had no anything for him from them, not even a card in the post or a phone call! How rude is that?! They only have 4 grandkids, our two and SIL's two!! I'm not sure if I'm angry with them or just plain upset :hissy:
We've all had flu as well, just to top it off, easter and birthday a bit of a double washout lol.

Hope everyone else had a better weekend! :haha:

Sorry your in laws made it a hard day Vicki. Like Dano mine are rubbish too (do you think its all inlaws?)

Dano mine did the same with Marcy's 2nd birthday. No card, present or anything. Then they send a card 2 months late (in March) and say that the money that they gave Raph for Christmas was also for Marcy's birthday. Very disappointed as little children do not understand that. And its not hard to remember 4 grandchildren's birthdays.

Oh spare a thought for my sil. She went for her 12 week scan yesterday and the baby had past at 8 weeks. She is devastated. Having a d&c today. She has only told me in the family too probably because I've been in her situation. She is telling them all when she is ready. Spent most of last night crying for her. Just brought back it all after my pmp. Im praying hard its not molar. Its hard to think its not when its a missed mc given our histories. I think i prefer going through this myself than watching others 😔

Jacky sorry for your sisters loss.

So my mil emialed my husband today (2 days later) saying vicki didnt seem happy on sunday why not, is everything ok. He said because you came so late, you were late at thanksgiving 2 years ago the same day she got out o the hospital and she wanted hot turkey.u show up late to everything. She was like i sorry we lost track of time. Really telling my husband i sorry and not me. Then making excuses after saying sorry. NO not ok by me.

Vicki

To be fair my in laws aren't too bad. Mil definitely prefers sil kids to ours but my dh has always been the one that was left out. I don't care though my girls are loved by so many people. mil and fil are separated and they don't really bother us which is quite nice actually. Sorry they ruined your weekend Vicki

That's so sad for your sil jacky. I hope it's not a pmp too.

Afm I sent off my second kit yesterday so should hopefully have my results tomorrow. fingers crossed it's good news. My bleeding stopped but has started up again which is a pain in the backside. Dan o I've got flu too so far I'm the only one and hoping it stays that way. Hope your all feeling better. Xx

I just phoned for my results. They are now down to 136 so that's another good drop :) hope everyone is ok :) xxx

Fab news rachie, not far to drop now at all! :hugs:

Jacky, hugs to your SIL :( xx

Thanks lades, yes I can relax a bit now, thank goodness, but I do have low fluid, so still have to be careful :dohh:

Rachie awesome news! Come on!

Dano what do they do about low fluid? Or do they just keep an eye on it?!

Becky I'm so sorry for your sis. Hugs for you my love

Xxx

Awesome drop Rach!

Dano, i was induced with Raph due to low fluid. Hopefully your levels maintain and this little fighter keeps cooking away for as long as possible xx

So i made some post to my fb page and tagged dh so his dad would see it. So after the first email my mil once again emailed dh to find out what i ment and he reminded her that a year and a half ag for our thanksgiving they showed up an hour late and ruined my hot turkey meal same day as i got out of hospital that i was sore and wanted to rest after i ate then to go see dd in nicu. And once again showed up late for a holiday meal. So that is what i meant for tganks for ruining yet another holiday. Also the wanted to use my son today so they picked him up last night. And i didnt want to see nor talk to her. But on the same oaige i was pissed when she walked bybme TWICE and said nothing to me yet she can email my dh an apology.

On good new u.s is one day closer on wed at 8 30 am. Really nervouse hpwever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->