• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Jackyb, I didn't realise, how low was it when they called for an induction?
I've been packing down watermelon, having a little stevia (although I'm not keen!) and drinking like crazy, all supposed to help. Fingers crossed!

Not long now vicki! Roll on weds!

I didnt get a measure of fluid as i was 38.5 weeks so just booked me to for induction. I was induced 2 days later. But on us there was very minimal around Raph and my doc couldnt feel any fluid under membranes. He had also stopped growing. I had started dropping weight too (and belly size). I had a bit more when he was born than thought in the end but still low. They did pump me with 2L of iv fluid before induction.
Sounds like you are doing what you can. Hope it works for you. I was told to drink lots of water.

Had u.s. Baby was measuring 8.5 weeks due nov 20th. Heartbeat was 169. Had a bleed high up so they said i shouldnt actually bleed since it was high but if i do it should be brown. And no intercourse for at least 4 weeks when i see my o.b. Also doing the panorama blood test that took over for quad screen in 2 weeks.

How is everybody else

Vicki

Fab news Hun, so pleased for you!!!! Take it easy with that bleed in there x

Great news Vicki. Rest up as much as you can with that bleed. I hope that next scan its gone.

I tried asking them if i should take time iff work they said no working will be fine. I tried, really wanted the excuse even though i need the money. Oh well i thinking aug/sept i will go on leave since i get big fast. And even with specual shoes it still gets slick and since i manager i am all overthe floor at times. However i plan on working an hourish a week just to do some costumer complaint letters and i not working on floor. Just so i can try to keep that up till after i have baby. Not really doing it for the money at that point but to keep that part if my job done.

Lovely news Vicki! When's your next appointment?

Dano when's your next appointment? How you feeling Hun?

Xxx

Doing fine actually m2c! :) Feel like I have more fluid now, girth deffo increasing, maybe the natural remedies are working a little. No more blood *touchwood* been a few weeks now!
Next consultant appt isn't until 32w growth scan in May now, as long as things stay settled! :flower:

As for my boys, Vince turned 2 last week (not sure if I said) and Sidney is on his last term of preschool before big boy school! He turns 4 in July! Time flies, can't believe how far we've come since the molar and chemo 6 years ago!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/FDBDBF78-19B9-4832-951C-52E64ADA2D51.jpg

Rachie been thinking of you, hope you are ok xx

How is everyone?

I'm doing good actually, thank you :) My bleeding has stopped (although I'm spotting today because we dtd and hoping it doesn't come to much) I am so relieved, I swear I was starting to get nappy rash lol. It also means that me and dh are back to being really close, we both have a high sex drive and I feel like we aren't as close when we can't, not that he makes me feel this way. Right now life is good, I certainly haven't forgotten and have my days, especially when my cx kit comes through the post but it's getting easier. I've also got this urge to start ttc again that I can't ignore but we agreed we wouldn't talk about what we wanted to do until our 6 month wait is over so that we don't put any pressure on ourselves. So I'm doing my best to not bring it up in conversation! Will my periods return 4ish weeks after my levels return to normal? I can't remember. Also has anyone here successfully tracked their cycles as contraception? I don't want to go back on the pill, I'm a nicer person without it lol, and the other options aren't appealing so was wondering how efficient it is to dtd around ov?

Dan o good news about the fluid, is it a more enjoyable pregnancy now? Time really does fly, Carys had her first day in her would be school's playgroup today, she doesn't start until Jan but for 4.50 a day I think it's worth her making friends.

Laura how's everything with you?

Vicki that great news about the scan, and yes take it easy with that bleed!

x

Ahhhh Dano what a lovely picture beautiful boys! And soon be another! Corban starts big school September! Got the letter today confirming he got the school we wanted! So pleased. You've come so far! Soon be 3 beautiful boys. Fingers crossed all stays well! Not long till your scan either! Happy 27 weeks for tomorrow lovely

Xxx

Rachie I'm so glad your feeling more positive. Of course your gonna have wobbly times but it's great the good is out weighing the bad. We used condoms in our wait which I didn't really like but worked for us. I guess it would work if you knew the signs?! Maybe need to discuss the chance of pregnancy though just encase?!

Indigo starts playgroup in January! how did carys get on? Hope she enjoyed it. I think indie will enjoy it when she starts.

All good here thank you. Corbans been poorly this week which hasn't been so good! He doesn't do being unwell very good bless him. Got our holiday in Majorca in 4 weeks so I'm excited!!!!

Xxx

Wow holiday?? What's one of those lol!!!
Bet you can't wait!

Sidney got his school too, although it was the lesser of two evils as both primaries have awful ofsteds :dohh:
Vince doesn't start preschool/playgroup until September 2016 as his 3rd birthday is right after the cutoff for the Easter term. They don't do 2 year old places here yet.

Hope your little man gets better soon, we've all had it one after another over the Easter hols, hope that's the last one now for the summer!

Ps. We totally avoided fertile windows and pulled out when in the 3m danger period after chemo, but my cycles were a bit off, then used pull out without avoiding fertile windows for a while when I was having normal months again. Worked for us x

I know right! Chris worked nearly all weekends and lots of evenings last summer so I said we need to book a holiday. As me and chris are paying adults Corbans place was free and as the girls are under 2 you only pay £35 each for them. Thought we would make the most of the cheapest holiday abroad we will have for a while!!!!! Haha! I can't wait! No housework for a week..... I'll get withdrawal symptoms! Haha! Xxx

Wow that's fantastic! And the thought of no housework for a week... Heaven!! :haha:

Gorgeous boys Dano! Glad to hear you feel like your fluid has increased :)

So glad things are going ok Rach and especially you are feeling close to your hubby. How are your levels going?
I got my period back when my levels were 60. Worked out to be about 4 weeks post d&c.

Your holiday sounds great Laura. We are off again on our family holiday with my side. We go same time each year for a fishing holiday. Love waking up watching the ocean. Looking forward to showing the kids the bay and oyster farms tomorrow :)

Jacky I have my blood draw tomorrow and will hopefully know on Fri.

I'm sorry to be miserable again but my saga continues, you seriously couldn't make this shit up. My mum is in hospital. She started coughing up blood last Monday. it has happened about 10 times so far and we ended up taking her to her Dr surgery (twice) our local a and e (twice) and then to the closest ear nose throat clinic on sat. no Dr believed us that it was happening and it took her bleeding on the ward for them to believe her. The consultant was that naffed that I asked questions about the diagnosis that he actually threw the cancer statistics in her face because she's a smoker. I am fuming. She's had a ct scan and found the blood coming from her lungs and will have a camera down into them on Wednesday at the earliest and hopefully will find the bleed and cauterise it with a bit of luck. She is meant to be going on a girls holiday on Fri which isn't happening and is having to take diazepam to calm her nerves because she's a wreck worrying about cancer. Shit week really. Hope your all ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->