Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

How did today go hun? Xxx

Hey.....it was ok. Tbh I think it was more a formality, met epu consultant who I think I knew more than after googling and checking some support sites. It was mainly filling out form to refer to Charing x....took a urine test, still positive for hcg (not surprised 16 days on) and took bloods which I can phone for results tomorrow. Hope I've got low results to give me a head start x

Fingers crossed it drops in 56 days since erpc as Charing x website seems to allude to only a 4 week check after than then cleared to ttc. obviously need to confirm that.

Thanks for checking on me x

Unfortunately I've come across a few consultants that know less than what I do. It slightly annoys me that I have to tell them things. Well got all crossed for some low levels. Let us know what they are. Got all crossed you stay within the 56 days xxx

Unfortunately I've come across a few consultants that know less than what I do. It slightly annoys me that I have to tell them things. Well got all crossed for some low levels. Let us know what they are. Got all crossed you stay within the 56 days xxx

I guess it's supposedly not that common...but tbh I think it's more common thank we think :-(

Anyway blood hcg was 95iu/l today (normal below 5) but that's only 16 days past erpc. pretty good so far? I guess it could slow down? But have 40 days, nearly 6 weeks to hit normal. What's everyone a experience with levels?

Yes I would say that's good for just over 2 weeks. My levels about 2 weeks after were 92,000 but I needed chemo so a bit different. I generally think levels in the lower numbers drop slower but still I think you'll be below 5 by then. Got all crossed for you xxx

They are great numbers I would say!! Nice and low so fingers crossed it should be below 5 in no time!

Sorry i have to catch up...

But your levels look great for 16days after. You should be negative in no time. I was around 250 2 weeks post d&c and negative by 6 weeks. Good luck for your next results hun xx

Welcome to our group hun.
I had a pmp in 2011/2012 with my d&c jan 2012. My levels hit negative in 6 weeks and i got pregnant in may and had my daughter a week before the anniversary of our pmp scan. I had 2 months of negative following my weekly negative.
When is your next test?

Sorry i have been mia. We have been staying at my aunty's for a fortnight as Marcy got her tonsils out. She is so good already! And Raph got grommets done too while we were in the city. Yay for healthy kid! It was a hard 2 weeks as i was on my own but well worth it. Raph has slept the best he has ever slept in the 3 days since his op! Poor kid must have been in agony. I might get a nights sleep soon!!!

Thank you all ...making me feel so much more optimistic x x

Referral forms have been sent to Charing cross yesterday so expecting to hear from them soon...guessing they'll want another test immediately as I don't think my local hospital give them my 95iu/l test results weirdly!!!! I am hoping for a quick drop.....Charing cross seem to say negative by 56 days then a 4 week final check then discharge from monitoring... yay. Need to ttc asap at my age :haha:

Thank you all x

That's awesome that they both have improved so much already!!! Hopefully it just gets better and better now! :)

So 4 years ago today I had my dating scan which discovered my molar. What a life changer! Even though that time in my life was hard I'm grateful for it! It was that push for us to get married and I wouldn't have my girls. How lucky am I! 3 beautiful babies and a husband. I do feel sadness as I remember those feelings like it was yesterday. Tomorrow is our 3 year wedding anniversary so I can't feel sad for to long.

On days like today I always wanna thank all you ladies! You've all been there for me and even though many of you are miles and miles away I'll always have a bit of you in my heart! So thank you all for being you!

Xxx

Becky forgot to say great news on the babies having there bits and pieces sorted! Hope things are still improving.

Everyone I hope your all doing ok? Xxx

Happy Wedding Anniversary Laura! Sorry im a few days late. And so glad 4 years on you have so many wonderful things and people in your life. Was thinking of you xx

Have you any new results hun? Great that you have auch a short wait time xx

At the moment, we are back to crappy sleep again. 5 days of great nights and then Raph caught a tummy bug and now we have had the last 4 nights back to the old ways. He just screams constantly all night long. Seems to have very bad tummy aches and majorly explosive nappies. Thinking a gastro of some sort. And off his food. But i can hande all that if he slept during the day... will now only sleep on me. So hoping this is just being sick and not a sign of things to come. Im really struggling now because he spends all day on me or he is crying uncontrollably. This has put me completely off another one if im honest. I dont think im cut out for such a difficult one. This is just too much. I have everything crossed its just this bug. If its not... i cant think of that option. Ive done this for 11 months straight (apart from 5 days)... Marcy is suffering now since she is healthy she wants so much more stimulation. Sorry loveys, just struggling hard the last few days.

Sorry you are having a rough time Hun, I really hope once this bug clears he goes back to sleeping well!
I keep thinking the same thing having such a difficult child, I can't imagine doing it again if our next is like this but I know I want more than 1 child. If Layla wasn't my first I would prob be put off having another!!

Oh Becky honey! I really feel for you Hun! Seeing as you had some good nights and now this. How have things been? Any improvement? Let's just hopes its this bug and he gets back to his original routine. We had an awful night with Iya screaming all night too but that's due to her stinking teeth...... I can see them just sitting there and there taking ages to beak through. Poor bubs. We all have low days lovely I'm just hoping your feeling a bit better. Xxx

Oh hun, teeth are the worst. I hope you have a better night tonight. Poor little poppet. I think teeth might also be contributing to our bad nights too. Raph has his first lot of molars coming 😭

Sorry i was having the worst day. The busy month has caught up with me. Dint get me wrong i am so utterly grateful for my children but After having an excellent no 1, this no 2 one is hard work!!

Jess hun, dont judge another one on a difficult bubs, they are not all like this. And after going through all the options to improve sleep when it comes to a new bub you are armed with lots of thing that you can work on to help bubs sleep. I think extremely active bubs muag have trouble switching off and staying switched off to sleep well. Maybe its an age thing that one day they suddenly improve??

How is everyone?

I'm hoping that with our next we can implement some good habits from the beggining instead of letting it get bad like we did with Layla then having a hard time changing it! I guess we live and learn :)

So i have not been on for about 5 weeks. I felt bad till i came and saw how slow the board is. I am now 29.1 weeks since i going early i have 7-9 weeks left. As dr is still not convinced to wait to do amnio till 37 weeks. I have next apt and u.s. Next week. Thursday. And started that apt with every 2 weeks.

We all started getting colds 3 weeks ago (first week of school. I got mine last week was a head cokd now turning into cough. 3 kids on eye drops including my 21 month old who i know was strong but heck the eyelids are just as strong. Also she has double ear infs. Hopefully we getting it all through mow so when baby cones in oct nobody will be sick. With, y last one they all had coughs real bad and she was in nicu for a week. Kuckily she did not get it. Anyway tablet dying will cjeck insooner then later.

Vicki

Wow! 29 weeks now! How excited. Have you started getting bits and pieces! Ooooo I so get pangs off broodyness but I'm defo waiting! Hope your all feeling better.

How's everyone else?

I saw Tina and Kirsten have had there babies! So beautiful!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->