Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Gosh 29 weeks!! Bub will be here before you know it!!

We are going good over here :)
I can see both Layla's top front teeth coming through! Strange seeing as the bottom are usually first but I can't see any there.

They look so funny with little toothies! Iyas next ones are coming so nights are real bad at the mo. My nieces k9s came through first..... She looked like a vampire! Haha! How's she handling it? Layla is a little cutie pie! Love the pictures on fb xxx

How is everyone?

Been very busy here. We can finally see an end in sight for all the winter bugs and getting some lovely sunshine ☺

Well almost 31 now. I have most of what i need for him. Need more clothes for sure but i will deal woth that when time comes hopung to get some as gifts. Got 2 molars pulled about a week ago. Have been in my personal hell this past week. So ready for time to come basically 5-7 weeks left...

Not long Vicki! How exciting!

Becky we are all doing ok thank you. A little bit heartbroken that Corban has started school! He started Tuesday and I miss him so much! Already looking forward to the next half term. Iya still isn't sleeping through.... She's had a few nights with only waking once but I've a feeling she's getting a cold so that might go out the window!!!!! How's you? And your beauties?

Xxx

Hello ladies. I am glad I stumbled upon this thread.

Last year my husband and I found out we were pregnant in October after trying for 3 years. We were so excited and everything seemed great. I went for my first ultrasound at in December at 10 weeks and discovered our baby had died.I had my d&e the following week and they discovered it was a partial molar. my hcg went to 0 after about a month and stayed that way since.

Well August 27th my period was due but had no symptoms of it coming. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was excited and immediately scared. Last Wednesday I went for my first ultrasound at 6 weeks and we heard the heartbeat. It was reassuring but I'm still terrified that this could be another pmp. We go back for another u/s when I'm 10w2d. I'm so nervous. I'm praying for some good news.

Hi Lozwife,

Congratulations! That is wonderful news on hearing the heart beat.
I always found the first half so hard. I would count down to each scan and try and pretend it wasnt happening until i got past 12 week scan and then not tell many people until 20 weeks. Looking back i wish i could just have enjoy it like other people.
We are all here to support you. Welcome to our group and again congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you can find some special moments during this time xxx thinking of you xx

Laura, we are in the same boat. Best we have got from Raph is once a night... then we get the next illness or teeth coming through and its back to horrible. I hope he grows out of this.
I hope your littlest girlie is geeling better and starts sleeping better for you.
Wow what a big chance... your little man starting school. Oh must be so sad not having him around during the day. But great he is enjoying it. Im struggling with mine growing up and they are not even close to starting school! Time goes too quickly!

Oh wow, not long Vicki. I hope things are going lots better for your this week xx

Hey everyone, hope your all ok!?

I haven't posted in ages and could really use your support right now.
I started a new job, which I love, in July so have been manic. My EDD would have been the end of August so the past few weeks have been difficult emotionally. For the past 4 weeks I have been having constant headaches with the odd migraine in between. I only usually get one every few months so it is odd to get 4 in the space of 2 weeks. I went to my Dr last Thurs and he gave me naproxen and asked me to come back in 2 weeks to review. He also put a request in for me to see a pregnancy bereavement counsellor as I feel I am not coping very well this time around. Any way... my headaches have just got worse and the naproxen doesn't even touch them, and in work yesterday I came over all dizzy and faint, which has never really happened except in pregnancy. I went home and seen my Dr again, and I have no idea why but I started thinking about the pmp. I remember reading that it can travel around the body ect so I mentioned this to Dr not really thinking too much about it but thought it was worth mentioning and he sent me for BhCG today. I will have results tomorrow morning but I rang CX just for some advice and it seems I'm not far wrong. Although it is rare for it to happen it can travel to certain areas, however Dee said that I fall in the low risk category for it happening. Dr has signed me off for a week so stupidly I do some research and I'm starting to believe that my luck is that bad when it comes to pmp that it may actually be a possibility for me that it has developed to choriocarcinoma and has gone to the brain (trust me I know how crazy this sounds) but it is a possibility and considering I had the second evac I feel the risk i slightly higher, as my hCG was too high so it shouldn't have been done because it can cause the cells to enter the bloodstream. Sorry for rambling on, I just really need some advice and I don't really know what to think, and I have to wait until the morning before I'll know either way! xx

Lozwife - welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Countdown is on til your next scan :) woohoo!

Rach - I'm so sorry you are going through this :-( I don't have any advice sorry other than try stay positive and don't forget to talk to people and don't bottle it all up. Big hugs Hun xx

Big hugs Rach. Thinking of you. So sorry you have to go through this. I hope you got good results from your bloods xx

Hey lozwife, I'm always sorry ladies join us but am also glad you've found us. Sorry to hear about your pmp. A new pregnancy is always scary. I've had 2 rainbows since my cmp and I've always been petrified! I think its natural. When is your next scan? Please keep us updated and know we are all here for you.

Rachie my dear! Bless you! Have you had any results yet?! I can totally understand your worry and with everything that has happened is only going to heighten your worries. Like Dee said your very low risk but until you get a result your bound to worry. Thinking of you!

Becky isn't it crazy! We have had a few nights of one waking then ours goes out the window too! Like you say illness or teeth! I'm also hoping for Iya to grow out of it.... But I must say I can't complain on the once a night wakings! I'm still feeling sad that Corbans at school! Just can't wait till weekends! We have a half term in a few weeks too so I'm super excited about that. How are your little peeps?

Xxx

Thanks ladies. Luckily no spreading and my hCG came back at 2 so definitely no regrowth or we'd know about it. Thankfully I have a pregnancy bereavement councillor coming to my house on wed. Dr wants me to try it before we go any further. I'm seriously not coping right now and in a dark place so hoping it really helps. Xxx

Oh Rach thats a great number. And so glad nothing has spread. I hope you get some peace out of the councillor. You have been through a lot. All the best with it. Thinking of you xx

Laura, so true!!! Hope you emjoyed the weekend. How long until half term? Kids are good. The sun and spring has lifted everyone. I have stopped feeding Raph (has one drink of milk before bed). He just accepted it and didnt argue or protest. He seems so grown up now! At the moment we are on a run of on wake, which i too can handle. The bit i dont is that he wants to be in our bed now... but it is more sleep so will deal with that later.

How is everyone?

I got my blood of 2 and urine 4 so both normal a couple of weeks ago....that was 50 days post d&c so Charing cross very happy....waiting to do what I hope I'd a final urine test (4 weeks after the negative) so 6th October. Yay!!! Fingers crossed

Unfortunately timing sucks a bit as I think I am likely to be fertile and ovulating in a couple of days.....hubby flies to US Saturday so might catch that egg.....but I won't try:cry:try.....I am supposed to wait til the final check I guessed

Did anyone else start ttc before proper finish of monitoring?

Rach I'm so so pleased that your numbers are low and there's no problems there. How did your session go lovely? You've had a tough time so it's totally understandable how your feeling. Sending big hugs your way xx

Becky we have 2 and a half weeks till half term! Yay! The sun out always makes you feel good. I'm still feeding Iya in the morning and at night.... I think I'll have to go cold turkey on her and give her cows milk..... I've tried cows milk and formula and she doesn't want either! I'm wanting to feed till around her birthday. Iya has an awful cold so has been waking frequently.... 2 real bad nights so stayed in our bed! Exhausting! Sometimes we have to do these things to get some sleep! Running on empty is no good for anyone! I'm hoping she settles back to her one waking once she's better! Xx

Michnorm great news on your results! I tried early but my story is cmp and chemo. I researched a lot and decided to try at the 6 months mark. I think it's up to you my lovely. You need to feel comfortable in your decision! Goodluck if you do decide to go for it xx

Well hubby has now gone for a week...I likely am ovulating now so may have caught the egg but timing wasn't great. Next month was meant to be obviously :)

Well fingers crossed for this month but if not at least you'll defo have all clear under your belt. Goodluck lovely! Xx

Got my all clear from Charing Cross on Friday :happydance:

What a roller coaster ride that was.....thanks for your support ladies and letting me crash your group. I have had a good outcome and its onwards and upwards for me....at 42 I remain hopefully that we may still conceive our rainbow baby....what will be will be x x

Yay! Congratulations!!!
Fingers crossed you caught one this month xx
Let us know how you go and hang around... always lovely seeing everyones rainbows xx

Oh and please excuse the last few months, we are all normally more active on here than this!!!

Laura, enjoy your mid term!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->