Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Im not gonna tell my other half about lando! He loves star wars and would love to all one of our babies a star wars name. Do you think your having a pink or blue one? Its all so exciting! It took us ages to find names we like. Have you found any names for your tweenies? Im feeling so sick today :( i Cant wait to finish treatment.... I have my fingers crossed that ill be finished by Christmas so i can start the new year fresh only thinking about my count down to trying for number 2. What a gorgeous day! Hope your all enjoying it xxx

They are girls this time, so we are planning on calling them Evelyn and Francesca, we.are not telling anyone names this time, but will share them here as this board is special to me. Sorry about your sickness and i hope too that next year can be the start of new beginnings for you.

Hahahahaha I'm loving all the star wars names!! My OH was desperate to call Oliver Obi, because our surname is Wan :haha: :dohh: He only agreed to Oliver after he was born, and he says if we have another boy its not even up for debate :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:Hehehehe! Love it!! Our dog is Obi :thumbup: My OH will be super jealous your last name is Wan!

Lovely names for your girls. Does everyone keep asking you what your going to call them? People used to pest us and we always said we didnt know until baby was here!! I was thinking the other day how fitting indigo would be for a rainbow baby if it was a girl..... does that sound silly??? xxx

I think it is a beautiful name for a girl x really lovely

Ah thank you! I was thinking about the whole rainbow baby thingy and thought indigo....not sure about a boy though! Just have to hope when baby time comes round that i have a pink one! Hehe xx

Hey ladies... this might be silly but how bad is it to get pregnant while your still being monitored?? I am not ttc yet or anything, but by my cycles pre pmp i would have been due on on thurs and i havent seen a thing yet! i spotted during the middle of my cycle which i havent done before so im not sure to count that as a period or not or as ovulation bleedin... or implantation bleeding!!! Im probably looking too much into it but the last 2 or 3 days iv been having back ache, been really tired and really needing to wee lol! I have had all these 'symptoms' in the last 2 pregnancies so feeling a little worried. Hubby and I have been bd'ing without protection, but been using the withdrawal method, but i know this isnt always effective, ahhh!!! Sorry for rambling on, any help greatly appreciated lol! xx

I'd take a test and see what it says, if you are then brill, smile and get on with baking a bean x if not maybe a better method of protection, saying that i fell pregnant 2 months before i was given the all clear, it ended in miscarriage but unrelated to molar.
Good luck and i strongly believe in what will be will be x you can't plan everything and when you try it so often goes wrong x
Let us know what happens

yeah Id say take a test and then take it from there. By the sounds of it they keep an eye on you in early pregnancy so Im sure you Will be fine. Let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks guys, im going into town this afternoon to do shopping for DD's birthday on friday, so ill get a test then, will let you all know! Xx

:rofl::rofl:Hehehehe! Love it!! Our dog is Obi :thumbup: My OH will be super jealous your last name is Wan!

Lovely names for your girls. Does everyone keep asking you what your going to call them? People used to pest us and we always said we didnt know until baby was here!! I was thinking the other day how fitting indigo would be for a rainbow baby if it was a girl..... does that sound silly??? xxx

hehe mummytocorban, Indigo is in our top 2 for girls names!:haha: we are thinking either Indigo or Indianna if its a girl!:) nice choice:thumbup:

hi all:) just popping in with my latest news. Just saw the ob and all is looking well with baby:) although bubba is sitting head up!! the ob said there is still time for it to turn, but if it doesnt we would have to discuss options such as a external rotation or c-section etc! I welcome any advice on breech bubbas! lol..i think my lil one is on more of an angle though rather then sitting straight up. cheeky lil monkey! ob was happy with my blood sugar levels and how im controlling it with diet so far. Appointment again in 2 weeks to check babys growth and see if i need to go for a formal ultrasound etc. She said that at the moment baby is measuring right on and my fundal length read the same:thumbup:
My sis in law is due in a few wks and her baby is breech and shes a bit dissapointed becoz she wanted a natural delievery but has to have a c section instead, and becoz she doesnt want an epidural she has to have a general so she will be out to it when baby arrives! Im not worried if i need a c section, although i do want to be awake for it. I dont mind how baby gets here as long as he/she is safe and healthy!
off to my dietician appointment now:) will pop in again soon hope u r all well:hugs:
p.s the ob also mentioned due to my previous partial molar pregnancy they will be sending my placenta away this time for testing...Amanda and Sarah did you get this done too?

glad your appointment went well. Hope bubba turns for you. Good choice on the name indigo! Think its very fitting for a rainbow baby. Xxx

Kate I love your name choices! Esp Oliver :haha:

Don't be too worried about baby been head up - there is still lots of time for turning :)

I don't think I had the placenta tested, I did have to have hcg tests done again though.

Thank you im feeling so happy.....im so close! Already looking forward to monday to get todays results xxx

Mummy2Corban - brill x x x

Rachieroo - any news? you ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"