Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Just sending some :hugs: to you mummy2corban, I'll check back later to see how you got on :hugs:

We're just off to the National Railway Museum in York - again :haha: Its Oliver's favourite day out!

Alwilan - Conall was born at 27 + 2 weeks - he did so well to hang on in there as long as he did - when they took my placenta out apparantley it just fell apart! They'd seen a large heamotoma (spelling) on scans and that is what had been causing the bleeding but they don't know why it happened!
I love the name Lando by the way! x

Fab I'm so glad your levels are getting so low, wont be long and you'll be counting down the days for trying to conceive - well done x

yay for all the ladies preparing to ttc again very soon and those with dropping levels:happydance: your on the homestretch now how exciting:hugs: its great but scary reading the birth stories lol as mine will be happening very soon! 10 weeks to go, and if needed may only be 8 weeks due to this gestational diabetes!:wacko: seeing a midwife tomorrow and my diabetes educator again, so will update with my results, hoping i get to hear baby's heartbeat, check my weight, hope to find out how babys doing etc but probs wont really get to know til i see my ob next week!

Thanks ladies! Im hoping my levels get to below 5 in this cycle of chemo cause then ill only need 6 weeks more treatment. I guess once thats finished ill be told exactly how long i have to wait till ttc. When did your doctors tell you how long you had to wait? And did anyone try a little sooner than they were told? xx

I was given 6 months from d&c as my levels dropped below 25 within 8 weeks of op, which was considered very good for a complete mole. yes we became less careful after 4 months, i fell pregnant straight away but had 2 unrelated miscarriages in a row, next month i was pregnant with twins x

Im nearly 6 weeks from d&c and my levels last week were 167. I know the chemo might change things but i just hope they allow me to try again before a year! Twins! There both girlies?? How exciting....a double rainbow xxxx

Aliwilan have you seen the new smiley thingy for twin girlies?

I think this is it .... :twingirls:

I need some big time support here... I recently had a complete molar pregnancy on August 16th they did the D&C... my levels have been steadily going down but I haven't started my period yet and I'm terrified I could be pregnant again!! I'm wondering can you start a period with levels around 23? I thought I ovulated around the 15th and we messed around like 14 or 15 days before that and three days after. I really am praying to God I'm not pregnant. We used a condom and everything and the first time he didn't even penetrate at all. I know it is so bad if I were to get pregnant a month after a molar. Please someone give me advice!!!

Hey hun, ive only been recently diagnosed with a complete molar and im currently having chemo. I was told at charring cross i could maybe expect a period when my levels are around 50. surely if you used a condom you will be safe? xxx

Hey hun, ive only been recently diagnosed with a complete molar and im currently having chemo. I was told at charring cross i could maybe expect a period when my levels are around 50. surely if you used a condom you will be safe? xxx

We did use a condom the ones we had here were kinda big but he didn't "go" inside me but between my woobies (sorry TMI) but if it did happen it would have to be from prec*m getting on me from his skin can that happen?

It sounds very unlikely to me. You just might not had a period as yet??? Try not worry yourself to much at this point as if you have used a condom and if some how a bit of prec*m made its way inside it seems like it would be high unlikely that your preggers xx

It sounds very unlikely to me. You just might not had a period as yet??? Try not worry yourself to much at this point as if you have used a condom and if some how a bit of prec*m made its way inside it seems like it would be high unlikely that your preggers xx

Thanks so much I just didn't want to mess up and didn't realize how much this would change our sex life for the better we learned to actually enjoy one another instead of trying to get pregnant. :happydance:

Yeah when we were trying it was just baby making sex in the end which isnt the best. How are you feeling?? xx

Yeah when we were trying it was just baby making sex in the end which isnt the best. How are you feeling?? xx

Baby making sex turns out isn't so much fun.. lol we won't make that mistake again. all fun from now on!! but I am feeling pretty good the past couple of days though felt like it was time for AF but haven't started yet. and I'm getting some clear discharge still that's why I was worried since its normally dry or watery after I ovulate. I really don't want to be pregnant this soon unless that it would be healthy.. I want another baby so so bad but I don't know if I can take a third loss in one year.. :wacko:

BTW I'm sorry you have to get chemo =(

[My Complete Molar Pregnancy Levels]
Before D&C: 100,000
After D&C: 94,000

Your levels are looking great. It feels good to see them go down isnt it!
before d&c 255,000
after 92,000
and ill call tommorrow for the two bloods this week!

Ive been having discharge and niggly feelings but i think i might be having period pains right now!! We want another baby badly too so the wait is gonna be extremely hard and when we do get the go ahead we will try not focus on it being baby making sex xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->