Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

doctor just called hcg is 18 this week. Last week was 43!

I'm getting closer and closer...slowly... lol...

Im still on weekly bloods but i called late this week for this weeks results! Hopefully once treatment is done ill either be fortnightly or ill be sending in urine samples! I cant wait for no more blood tests :) Gotta go to charring cross next thursday to collect my last lot of chemo then i go back 6 weeks after for my follow up! Yay! When are your next results? xxx

Monday is my next one!!

Tung--Awesome drop!! At the rate I'm going you might be to zero before me lol

Ladies so glad your levels are getting lower!

I'm pleased for Kate, if all the people I've spoke to that have gone naturally or induced, all have saidnaturally going into labour was easier!
well I just sorted my pack out for charing cross going to send it in the morning and only 2 tests to go!! Xx

Thats great news rachieroo! 2 packs left!

I got to Charring cross on thursday to hopefully pick up my last 8 days of treatment! Think 6 weeks after treatment ends i go for my follow up and i can ask all the proper questions about trying again.

xxxx

HCG only dropped from 9 to 7 over the last two weeks---Feeling Frustrated Today : (

Hello to all and thx for the well wishes!:)& not at all Sarah-thx for updating and sorry I haven't been on for a few days!! Soo latest news is!- I am due tomorrow, OMG! Lol had my last antenatal appointment this morning-OMG haha and got an internal and a sweep! I am quite sore down below tonight! Ouch it did hurt a little Trumaine had to hold my hand but I clenched my teeth and got thru ok! Baby in Perfect position and my body has started to efface and I'm dilated 1cm lol! Sooo i have 3 days left to go into labour myself, & if not, we go into hospital Monday morning at 8am to get the gel inserted or tye put in, then I stay in maternity ward all day getting internals and monitoring, then tues morn they will break my waters etc!! So hoping baby will be here by tues night!:) Im soooo excited and dying to meet my baby, I just want to know how he/she is, I think I'll be in shock if they tell me everything's ok and baby is healthy! Can't believe even now at 40 wks I'm still saying that! Pmp has made me that way but deep down I'm holding in this huge adrenalin rush for when they do say those amazing words!:) I can't wait to share my stOry with u all, to give u some hope & excitement for yourselves, I can honestly say this is the best time of my life. Congratulations to those with dropping levels:thumbup: however much they slow down in the end they are still dropping and that's the main thing!:happydance: hang in there! Love to u all:hugs:

HCG only dropped from 9 to 7 over the last two weeks---Feeling Frustrated Today : (

Try not be frustrated honey....your so close!! Mine bounced around and took a while in the low numbers then it was normal so try keep positive your gonna be there very soon! xx

Hello to all and thx for the well wishes!:)& not at all Sarah-thx for updating and sorry I haven't been on for a few days!! Soo latest news is!- I am due tomorrow, OMG! Lol had my last antenatal appointment this morning-OMG haha and got an internal and a sweep! I am quite sore down below tonight! Ouch it did hurt a little Trumaine had to hold my hand but I clenched my teeth and got thru ok! Baby in Perfect position and my body has started to efface and I'm dilated 1cm lol! Sooo i have 3 days left to go into labour myself, & if not, we go into hospital Monday morning at 8am to get the gel inserted or tye put in, then I stay in maternity ward all day getting internals and monitoring, then tues morn they will break my waters etc!! So hoping baby will be here by tues night!:) Im soooo excited and dying to meet my baby, I just want to know how he/she is, I think I'll be in shock if they tell me everything's ok and baby is healthy! Can't believe even now at 40 wks I'm still saying that! Pmp has made me that way but deep down I'm holding in this huge adrenalin rush for when they do say those amazing words!:) I can't wait to share my stOry with u all, to give u some hope & excitement for yourselves, I can honestly say this is the best time of my life. Congratulations to those with dropping levels:thumbup: however much they slow down in the end they are still dropping and that's the main thing!:happydance: hang in there! Love to u all:hugs:

Well done you! Due tomorrow you must be over the moon! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hopefully baby turns up soon if not early next week! Its the most incredible feeling having your baby put on your chest and looking into those eyes for the first time...and specially after all you have been through. I cannt wait to here your good news and for you to share yoour story!! Goodluck lovely lady. Ill be thinking of you xxxx :hugs:

So as for me ladies i went to Charring cross today to pick up my last weeks worth of treatment!! Roll on next Friday! YAY! My levels are still normal which is awesome...only rubbish thing is i have to have bloods for the next 6 months....boo!! Once a week until 6 weeks after treatment then onto once fortnightly with a urine sample too then after the 6 months ill be on urine until menopause! When i go back to charring cross in January for my follow up ill have a scan to just check everything is Ok. So pleased treatment is over this year and ill have a new start next year! xxx

Try not be frustrated honey....your so close!! Mine bounced around and took a while in the low numbers then it was normal so try keep positive your gonna be there very soon! xx

I'm on to monthlies now so I'm trying to think of some way to request again in two weeks---just incase it would be normal---but then again what difference is 2 weeks going to make---ugh!

Blakesmom - i know it's frustrating! It will drop and you will get there very soon!! my levels as of this Wednesday are at 9.... the doctor says it might or might not be under 5 next week. He told me not to get my hopes up too soon. BUT on a happier note, at least our levels are continuing to drop!

JamarisMummy - Good luck hun! hoping for a smooth delivery!!

Mummy2Corbon - glad to hear levels are still normal!!! bloods once a week isnt so so bad... Im also glad that this year is over!! I honestly do not remember having such a rough year before...

Just letting u all know I'm in early labour.. Starting to hurt a fair bit now contractions are 3-4 mins apart lasting 30-1:00 min all began yesterday 5pm been to labour ward twice still in early stage so waiting for it to get unbearable before we go back. At home now trying to get some rest-near impossible! Wish us luck:) xxxx love to u all

Can't wait for more news JamarisMummy---thoughts and prayers for a beautiful healthy baby very very soon!!

Fantastic jamaris mummy good luck, hope to hear the amazing update soon :) and hopefully it will be a quick, easy and relatively painless delivery! Xxx

Goodluck jamaris mummy! Am so looking forward to hearing your lovely news! And seeing pictures of your precious new bundle xxxxxxx

any news? Im a little excited! Plus i only have two more chemo injections and Im done bring on Friday! Xxx

Hey Ladies!
We have another Rainbow Baby! Kate's little bundle has arrived safe and sound, mummy and baby are doing great :) I will let Kate come on and do a proper announcement but I just wanted to let you all know so you don't worry :)

Congratulations Kate!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->