Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hey ladies, well did a digi this mornin and it came up not pregnant. Im a little gutted, but at the same time i didnt really want to ttc until we are given the go ahead in Jan... plus its my birthday today which means i can have a cheeky few later!! thanks for your patience with me lol xxx

Rachieroo - Happy Birthday hun!!

As for me - I'm pretty sure I'm having a real period already. I think it's rather soon though. But who knows. My cramps have gone away.

Rachieroo- sorry to hear its negative but like you say if you are waiting till january its not all bad. Make the most of those birthday drinks while you can!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have had a great day.

They told me to expect a period from when my hcg levels were around 50...mine where 6 when i had my first period. Fingers crossed we are all regular ready for ttc.

Levels are still normal which im over the moon about!! Yay! Christmas drinkies for me!!! xxx

mummy2corban - YAY I'm so happy to hear that levels are normal!! I can't wait to get there too!!

but for some reason.. lately... I'm not sure if I want to try again. I mean of course, I want another baby. But I think i might be afraid of m/c again. But I shouldn't worry about it now.. even if i wanted to try, my body isn't ready.

Hun i think its early days for you right now and im sure when your ready you will know. I was broody as soon as i had Corban so i know ill want to try again as soon as we can. Im extremely worried about another molar or m/c but im gonna try put that to the back of my mind. Hugs for you xxxx

Happy Birthday Rachieroo!!

Tung I spoke too soon--started having AF cramps today at work--not too bad but I know there are there--I can't wait for a proper AF so I can start charting, but I have a work seminar starting Thursday and and 8 hour flight on Wednesday to get across the country--I hope it holds off just a few days for me!!

I look forward to charting! Did you say you will be doing your temp? I peed on a ovulation stick earlier (left overs from when we tried for this one) and it was fairly dark!!! hopefully means ill be regular!! I think ill start charting at the beginning of next year. xxx

Hello to everyone!:flower:
and big :hugs: to you all!
Mummy2Corban congratulations on your fantastic news:hugs: I am SOO pleased for you, you must feel like the world is being lifted off your shoulders! So great for you, and wonderful to read happy news:thumbup:
Tung- be gentle on yourself hun, fear of miscarriage is a very daunting feeling, god knows I had it with this pregnancy! Im sure if you want another baby one day, after all this, you will have the strength to move through your fear and be greatly rewarded:hugs:
Rachiroo happy bday!:happydance: sorry to hear of your neg test, January is looking fabulous tho, and Im sure this is all happening coz its meant to be, enjoy your cheeky drinks and keep thinking positive:thumbup:
Blakesmum hows your little man doing with his leg now? Have been meaning to ask!! hope all is well there:flower:

Im sorry i havent been on in sooo long! I am 2 weeks away from having this rainbow baby! I had a scan today, at 37w4d, and bub is measuring about 6 pound 7 ounces, so a little over 3 kg. they said should be around 7-7 and a half pound born, does this sound about right with two wks to go does anyone know? of course measurements may be a bit off, ive heard they are not enitrely accurate. so bubs is not large from the diabetes which is GREAT as its been such a journey handling gd. Amazing to see our baby on the screen and even more surreal that im due in 16 days! eek!:cloud9: look what you all have to look forward to, Im so excited for you. After all this pain of pmp and mp's, there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that brings you some joy:)

Blakesmom and Mummy2Corban - Cheers to a new year!! (very soon) lol... cheers to charting.. I can't believe Christmas and new years is just around the corner..

Blakesmom - are the cramps intense? my period this time has been so weird. It only lasted about 4 days.. it's usually a 5-6 day period... then it was heavy on and off... my cramps are gone though.

Jamaris Mummy - I cannot wait to see pictures of your little one!!! 2 weeks left!! I'm so excited for you! Please post up pictures!!

See I do I want another baby.. just I dont feel like the time is right yet and emotionally I'm not ready.

Jamaris mummy - Lovely to hear from you! Cant believe your rainbow will be here very soon. Corban was a week late and weighed 8lb 2oz. I didnt have any scans later on my by feel my midwife said 7lb-8lb. So excited for you! And please when you get a spare minute post some pictures. Thank you, im so pleased my levels are now normal!! 9th Dec and no more chemo!! The count down to the rainbow can start :). If i dont speak to you before i hope labor goes well and i cant wait for you to meet your rainbow. Takecare lovely xxx

Tung - heres to charting!!! I didnt cramp so much....not like usual and my period wasnt as usual...for me its about a week fairly heavy and crampy to start trailing off but mine wasnt to crampy and not tonnes of blood and for only about 4 days xxx

Mummytocorban--Yes I plan on temping--might start tomorrow just to see as I expect tomorrow to be CD1--started having beigeish discharge today so any minute I expect AF--yay just in time for my long plane ride tomorrow-lol I never invested in the internet cheapy ovulation kits--but LOVED my clearblue digis--gave my left over ones (6 from t box of 7) to my friend that was TTC after I got my BFP with my PMP--she is now 8 weeks preggo so hopefully she will return the favor. I did buy one box off of Amazon before I found out I had a PMP and would have a wait before we could try again--and they expire in May so I will probably get to use those up in the next few months.

Jamaris Mummy--Blake is doing well--thanks for thinking of my little man. His leg got recasted last Friday and they wanted to take the cast off this Friday but I have to be away for work, so the day before Thanksgiving he will have it off--he has done very well with it on, but I can't wait for it to come off as it has made it a bit challenging to do the everyday things--especially as we're almost done with potty training but he hasn't been able to help himself get on the potty or wash his hand etc. I'm so excited you due date is almost here--are you dilating already??

Tung--not really intense but I did consider taking OTC pain meds a few times--AF should be here any minute lol then let the charting begin lol

I love clear blue digi as well!! the first time I used OPK's, I bought first response. I had trouble interpreting the coloured lines... No problems with clear blue.

Blakesmom - I'm glad to hear that Blake is doing well.

Blood test again tonight! =S I should be used to it by now, but I still hate the needle lol.

I liked the clear blue ones but there so expensive! I might treat myslef when we start ttc! But on the lead up ill just use the internet cheapies.....you can pee on a few a day and it doesnt cost much!! Hhehe! Im still hating my blods being done.... twice a week since august...well now once a week...i think it gets worse each time xxx

That's great Blake gets his cast off soon, what a relief for the little guy and for mummy too!:) I'm sure it will make life alot easier for the whole family:) well I have some pretty huge news- big chance I'm being induced next Thursday!! Eek!!
My fluid levels are on the lower end of normal so being rescanned Monday and results on Thursday. Been told to bring my hospital bags to my Thursday clinic appointment in case they decide to go ahead with it ( which I'm hoping they do) just coz of the gd and all:) plus that means we may have a baby as soon as next weekend!!:D

Jamaris Mummy - I'm so excited for you!! I remember when I was pregnant for the final weeks I kept wondering when my baby would come because I was so exhausted. Isn't it kind of nice that you sort of know the day you'll be meeting your baby?

Doctor just called. hcg at 43 as of last night.

Still dropping so it must be a good sign.

Jamaris mummy- SOOOOOOO EXCITING! Baby could be here pretty soon! Goodluck lovely and i hope all goes well xxx

Tung- Awesome news for you too! Heading the right way for sure xxx

Thanks everyone:hugs: yes i agree Tung, it is nice to get some idea of when baby will be coming:happydance: i like the idea, esp coz i spend a fair bit of time home alone at night atm coz my fiance works nights:thumbup: omgosh I just hope I can do it, with needing an epi or c-section etc! if anyone has any advice its def welcome:haha: ahh soo excited to meet this lil one:cloud9:

Tung-YAY on another drop!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->