Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thank you Alwilan and Mummy2Corbin for your kind words and thoughts.

My scan went well today! The placenta still looks weird, but it hasnt gotten any worse and its still supplying Micah with everything he needs. Blood flow, fluid around baby, growth, my pressure, etc.. all look good. God is so awesome! :happydance:

My doctor said she was prepared to speak with me about administering steriods so that IF Micah had to be delievered early, his lungs would be mature. But after the scan, she decided against because it looks like we have "time"

She also said, this pregnancy doesnt appear to be mimicing GTD (gestational trophoblastic disease), caused my moles. Another victory! But she still has NO IDEA what the mass is in my placenta.. So its a waiting game at this point.

I will get my hcg levels back tomorrow. i am believing they are stable.

Congrats on the great scan! I know you're so relieved and I'm so happy for you!:happydance:

Yay congratulations on baby Indigo!!!

Brilliant news on your scan hun.

Just to let you know (not sure why just have to share it with someone!!) Took my last pill on Sunday night eeekk!!!! exciting times xx

rachieroo- how exciting!! Not long till ttc gets going! So happy for you xxx

Ladies i just had my LAST injection! Just got my tablet to take tomorrow and im all done! I hope this is the end of and my scan in january shows everything is ok. xxxx

Last injections and last pills brilliant news Mummy2Corban and Rachieroo :thumbup:

Michasmommy, so happy your scan went well, each week is another milestone, hope you carry on baking, and get some answers soon.

Amanda your boys are beautiful x they will deliver them by the 20th Jan, 38 weeks if they haven't made an appearance. I am going for a growth scan on monday which might give a clue to how much longer I can carry on

and finally

Kate, massive congratulations, :flower: beautiful name. I am so happy for you and your family and send you all best wishes for the future together.

I have sent a friend request, I am Deborah Allum, and anyone on this board can add me as a friend. I don't really use it too much, but it will probably be the 1st place to be updated with twins news.

Think i added you!! Im Laura Charnley and my profile picture is corban with a blue cake! Please add me too xxxx

Alwilan - I'm glad to hear that you are doing well! I'm excited for you! you're girls will be here very soon! and You're so close to full term with twins!!!

Kate - CONGRATS darling!!! post some pictures when you are all rested up!

Michahsmommy - I haven't really read or heard of anything like what you are going through but good luck! and I agree with Alwilan, please get a few doctor's opionions!!

Bentlee's mommy - i'm sorry you're going through this. I know you want to try again soon. I think that when you and your partner are emotionally ready and your body is ready you will fall pregnant again! no doubt!!

Mummy2Corban - YAY last round of Chemo!! I'm so happy for you!!

As for myself, the doctor called yesterday. My levels are at 5 now... last week it was 9. I asked the doctor if that meant it was negative. He said it's very border line. He said usually under 5 is negative. Hopefully next week it will be under 5!!!

Tung- when mine were 5 i thought i was normal but its below 5! God dam! Very close though! Very pleased for you xxx

I know! so close but yet so far lol!!

UGH! i'm getting impatient!!

I'm Rachel Rose Absalom just a pic of me with a bob! Haha! Not sure why thats funny!

Congrats on last injection and low levels ladies!

One and only problem with last pill... af ugh!

X

Rachieroo---could be last AF for a LONG TIME THO!!!

Tung--Great job on those levels---You have officially passed me since I don't go again until the 28th of Dec and my last one was 7.

Rachel- yes.... yuk to AF but could be your last for a while fingers crossed!!! xxx

Blakesmom - thank you and not to worry! yours may be lower than mine the next time you go. Everybody's different.

my AF is supposed to come today. It hasn't showed up yet.. before all of this happened my body was like clock work.. every 28 days...

My last AF came 25 days after the d&c..

Sorry I have not been on in a few days! My internet has been messed up:(
Thank you all for the sweet and kind words:) It means so much to have met such sweet ladies as all of you! I feel very blessed:)

Thankyou everyone :) and yes that me lol I've been accepting you on Facebook. Will post pics here when I can as I need to use laptop and not phone:) will do so ASAP. Xxx

Tung and BlakesMom I'm sure you will both be below 5 before the end of 2011. Will keep my fingers crossed :thumbup:

Omg I didn't think of it that way... quite excited now :D

Awe kate indigo is gorgeous... I was having a nose and for the first time it actually hit me that it will get better and I may have my rainbow baby very soon, i actually had a tear in my eye, i am sooo pleased for you!

Hope everyone is ok and excited for xmas and the holidays :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->