Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I think ill be a little scared but im so excited to try again. I worry a small amount about having another but what will be will be. Im hoping to be regular...i think i had a positive ovulation test on day 21-22 so i think it will be another 34 dayish cycle again. Fingers crossed for regular cycles for us all. Im so excited for you! Yay! There is light peeking outta the tunnel xxx

My cycles have got longer each month post d&c--started out 27--then 29--last one was 31--almost back to my average 33 days lol

do you think there trying to regulate themselves after everything? I always had a 28 day cycle then as i was breastfeeding i didnt have periods until i stopped feeding at night so i had one period before falling pregnant with the molar. I ovulated on day 21 then and since the d&c and chemo Ive still been OV on days 21-22 Im fine my cycle has changed just want it to stay that way ready for ttc. Xxx

Tung, great news about levels x
Rachieroo, so exciting,I always tried not to test early, but I do, and have always nearly bankrupted us with test kits. Although tescos own brand are my favs on early results and prices.
Blakesmom you will make blake a big bro soon, I'm sure. Now its close to d day, I am having guilt complexes about my youngest, always the way, desperate for another, then you feel bad, what are we like :dohh:
Mummy2corban, falling pregnant again is very nerve wracking. It was when I joined this board, but the support I got here, got me through those first 12 weeks, and then it did improve especially at 24 weeks. However if I'm honest I still check loo roll for blood, sadly I think this is natural given our situations.

If I don't speak again before, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah, or just plain old Happy Holidays. Plus I hope 2012 is a brilliant year for all of us x

I'll bet Lando will be a great big bro--going from him being baby boy to having the girls will make for a nice transition for him as it's a new world of pink those babes will be in : )

here's to 2012! Im sure Viet its Will be a better year for us all. Wishing you all a merry Christmas! Enjoy xxx

What a busy couple of weeks its been! Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!!

How is every one? xx

Had a blood draw today--YAY--It's been a whole month and I've been so excited LOL should have results on Friday. How about everyone else???

I hope everybody had a good Christmas!! It feels like it's been a long time since I've been on here.

Blakesmom - Good luck on the results! Let us know how it goes!!

My levels are officially negative now. It was 3, two weeks ago. My doctor says he still wants 2 more blood tests but he said I could do it after the holidays because he won't be in the office either.

How is everyone else? This year my mother agreed to take my son so my husband and I could go out for the night on New Years. We haven't "partied" for 3 years now... hahaha... What does everybody else have planned for new years?

Christmas has been lovely! Corban got lots of presents so his happy with all his new toys. Hope everyone elses crimbo was good and you all got spoilt. Tung - amazing news on your levels and only to bloods left! Brilliant! Blakesmom - fingers crossed for tomorrow! Im sure your gonna be negative! Please let us know. We are heading out new years to something we organised so should be good! Gonna make the most of it as Im hoping ill be pregnant by next new years eve! Are you all pleased to be starting a new year? Im hoping 2012 Will bring us rainbows! As much as Ive loved 2011 cause its Corbans first year Im glad to be closing the door on the molar side. Heres to a happy healthy 2012 xxx

FINALLY--Got my under 3, "normal" results--Longest 14 weeks EVER!! Really struggling with wanting to follow my Drs. advice or CELEBRATING---We Used our last condom last night ; )

FINALLY--Got my under 3, "normal" results--Longest 14 weeks EVER!! Really struggling with wanting to follow my Drs. advice or CELEBRATING---We Used our last condom last night ; )

Well done you! Perfect timing for the new year!! Are you now ttc? OOOOOO!! :happydance: exciting times! Happy new year lovely lady! xxx

Hey ladies hope everyone is ok...
Quick question, ever time I ring for my results they have just said normal, i have never been told the actual number, so I sent a sample in on the 21st and rang up and was told that it was normal at 5. Now I know 5 and under is normal and normal is normal lol but over 5 isn't so its scared me a little. for all i know everytime my sample may have been 5 but i didn't know about them and this one is soo close to the finish line im starting to worry. Thing is i O'd around the 21st and we are basically trying now, but I don't think that would have changed anything? Sorry for rambling but my last sample is on 18 Jan and that is when my follow up ends so im a bit on edge about this! xx

Well done you! Perfect timing for the new year!! Are you now ttc? OOOOOO!! :happydance: exciting times! Happy new year lovely lady! xxx

I asked on Friday when I talked to the nurse for my blood results and she said my Dr. was still out for the holidays but would be back in next week so she would let her know I was asking about when we can try again. I'm thinking let this cycle go and then NTNP as it has historically taken us awhile to conceive in the past. 8 months after coming off of BCP with Blake, and then 11 months after IUD removal for the PMP--so I hate to wait 6 months and then have to wait another 8-11 months.

Hi ladies, this is a great supportive thread, sorry for your losses. I am just wondering if anyone has any advice really. I went for a scan yesterday at 6.4 and they found an empty gestational sac with my hcg level at 37000! I have to have a rescan in a week to see what's happening. Does anyone think this could turn into / be a molar pregnancy? They never mentioned molar but my hormone levels seem so high to find nothing. Thanks :flower:

my situation was a bit different as I went for a 12 week scan and there was no heartbeat. It was just thought to be a missed miscarriage until my pathology results came back with the partial molar diagnosis. Even at 1 week post d&c when I was asking about nausea in future pregnancies my midwife said that molar pregnancy would have been seen on the ultrasound and that it was likely I would have the same nausea in future pregnancies--1 week later we got the results back.

I asked on Friday when I talked to the nurse for my blood results and she said my Dr. was still out for the holidays but would be back in next week so she would let her know I was asking about when we can try again. I'm thinking let this cycle go and then NTNP as it has historically taken us awhile to conceive in the past. 8 months after coming off of BCP with Blake, and then 11 months after IUD removal for the PMP--so I hate to wait 6 months and then have to wait another 8-11 months.

i totally understand that. If your ntnp then if it happens it happens. Im gonna wait 6 months so the chemo is Defo muta my system... I worry it might take a while because of everything. It only took 4 months after coming of bcp for corban and our first month trying for the molar but like i said i worry now that i might not work aswell. Fingers crossed. Xxx

Hey ladies hope everyone is ok...
Quick question, ever time I ring for my results they have just said normal, i have never been told the actual number, so I sent a sample in on the 21st and rang up and was told that it was normal at 5. Now I know 5 and under is normal and normal is normal lol but over 5 isn't so its scared me a little. for all i know everytime my sample may have been 5 but i didn't know about them and this one is soo close to the finish line im starting to worry. Thing is i O'd around the 21st and we are basically trying now, but I don't think that would have changed anything? Sorry for rambling but my last sample is on 18 Jan and that is when my follow up ends so im a bit on edge about this! xx
maybe normal is 5 for you hun? I think if they were worried then they would have said. Im sure all is fine lovely so try not worry. Your gonna have your next test and Im sure that Will be normal and like i said maybe normal is 5 for you. Just focus on the thought of a rainbow xxx

Hi ladies, this is a great supportive thread, sorry for your losses. I am just wondering if anyone has any advice really. I went for a scan yesterday at 6.4 and they found an empty gestational sac with my hcg level at 37000! I have to have a rescan in a week to see what's happening. Does anyone think this could turn into / be a molar pregnancy? They never mentioned molar but my hormone levels seem so high to find nothing. Thanks :flower:

hey there, Im sorry to hear of your loses. For me i had my 12 dating scan only to find no baby but a mass of stuff. They took bloods but i was told that same day that it all pointed at a molar but an mri and pathology would confirm. Please let us know how your next scan goes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->