Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Rachel- everything crossed for you! Im telling myself every month that goes by i have less chance of relapse and the chemo is coming out of my body. As much as i hate AF Im also gonna tell myself its one closer to ttc! Your right seeing pictures makes you realise how much better things can be! A gorgeous mumma with her gorgeous boo! It WILL be us xxx

Omg I didn't think of it that way... quite excited now :D

Awe kate indigo is gorgeous... I was having a nose and for the first time it actually hit me that it will get better and I may have my rainbow baby very soon, i actually had a tear in my eye, i am sooo pleased for you!

Hope everyone is ok and excited for xmas and the holidays :) Xx

Thankyou Rachel!! Omg YES u will have ur rainbow baby one day and it's all coming sooner then it feels! Honestly I can't believe Indigo is here- it feels like yesterday I was on here in tears grieving for Jamari! And you know what-.this little rainbow girl is soo placid and sweet, & I know it's becoz of what's happened, everyone keeps saying how angel like she looks and behaves! Honestly I feel like she was hand crafted and her brother in heaven had words with her before she came, it is almost unbelievable how beautiful she is, even moreso in real life! Oh I can't wait for all of u ladies to experience this. -and no longer have to worry about levels dropping or blood tests or chemotherapy! I feel like life has just begun and u all will again too. Looking back I think how much I miss my baby boy. . Sooo much, there's not a day that goes by I don't think of him and see his face in my mind, and now I think if that had n

So by no mean perfect, but I was pretty proud! This is what I was up to this weekend--Making Blake's cake for his Birthday party yesterday. Wednesday he turns 3 years old!!

Attachments

• DSC_1419.jpg
    DSC_1419.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
Kate, your words are beautiful, thank you x

Blakesmom, cake looks great, I hope he has a good day x

Thank You!!! Can't wait until he is a big brother!!

I feel the same i felt like i had let corban down to start off with when this all happened cause i cant wait for him to be a big brother! Think he will be an amazing big bro! Did Blake have a good day? xxx

His Daycare really makes Birthdays special. He got to leave mid-morning with me for a physical therapy appointment and I got to sing Happy Birthday to him with his little friends. The evening was low key but he had fun opening a few more Birthday gifts and having cake so we started off "3" pretty good I think!!

Blakesmom - The cake is nice!! good job!

How is everybody else?

12 days until I test again---oh how slow this month is going by---Tung when to you get your next results---Fingers crossed for a "normal" reading (Does your Dr consider that under 5??)!!!

Levels still normal! Yay!

Is everyone ready for crimbo? Everyone excited?

xxx

Yes I am a big kid when it comes to christmas so I cant wait I am also excited as i am officially in my first 2ww, this is actually happening and its quite surreal cant wait for you other ladies to join me :D Xxx

Yay Rachiroo---keep us posted on every symptom you start spotting in the 2WW--are you an early tester??

Congrats Corbansmummy on another negative--woohoo. I'm hoping I get one of those 1 week from today!!

Can you ladies believe that it's almost Christmas and new years??

Things are good with me! my levels are 3 as of last Wednesday. The doctor said that is considered negative. however, I still need to do 2 more weekly tests and then I can move onto once a month.

Blakesmom yes I am terrible for testing early, but I am gonna do my best to hold off! hope everyone is ok Xxx

Rachel - i love Christmas too! Oooo how exciting! Must be a teeny bit scary but i hope the excitement over takes the worry! Keep us updated! I Cant wait to join you but Im hoping your gonna be preggo by the time i start ttc. Blakesmom - Fingers crossed for that negative result! Im sure its gonna happen for you! When are you gonna start ttc? Tung - congratulations! Bet your so happy! All in time for crimbo. When Will you start ttc? Ladies Im all so happy that we start a new year either ttc or in the negative or for others waiting for there rainbows or having there rainbows!! Xxx

Rachel - i love Christmas too! Oooo how exciting! Must be a teeny bit scary but i hope the excitement over takes the worry! Keep us updated! I Cant wait to join you but Im hoping your gonna be preggo by the time i start ttc. Blakesmom - Fingers crossed for that negative result! Im sure its gonna happen for you! When are you gonna start ttc? Tung - congratulations! Bet your so happy! All in time for crimbo. When Will you start ttc? Ladies Im all so happy that we start a new year either ttc or in the negative or for others waiting for there rainbows or having there rainbows!! Xxx

yes I'm a little scared but I am soo excited that its not affecting me too much, we arent officially ttc and DH says that if we get pregnant it will be great but we aren't ttc until Jan 18th! he says this but happens to bd without contraception over the 3 days I'm ovulating ah well just fingers crossed my cycles are back to normal! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->