Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

50...thats great...your getting there. Its a bit unfair they havent given you more of a reason! When you hcg goes down will you think about ttc? How do you find temping? Im just keeping an eye on cm and doing ovulation tests. Af is here now so my tummy hurts :wink: so im snuggled in bed!

xxx

Under 50 sounds great--keep dropping hcg--keep dropping!!

Thanks guys!

We will be ttc as soon as we can. I was really upset when cx said this and i asked why and just they said it came from prof seckl. I said that we wanted to try and they just said well we advise you don't. Now i have my periods back its even more on my mind. We had a bit of a slip up earlier in the month, but if i'm honest i am of the mind if my body is ready then something will happen. I have done some research into it and there are lots of school of thoughts that the six month wait is fairly arbitrary. Mummy 2 corban were they happy you were going to try sooner than they advised?

I really like temping. Opks never worked for me. The month i fell pregnant i was convinced i didn't ovulate because i never got a positive, my temps showed i had and obviously i did because i got pregnant! I find that with my temps i know when to expect af and its easy because i get up the same time each day. Blakes mom how do you find temping?

X

Im in 2 minds about temping....when do you do it? The ovulation tests work for me so thats why i dont know about temping. Well when i went last week they advised the year because im most likely to relapse but after hours and hours of research i said that id found most relapses happen in the 1st 3 months and get lower and lower...generally its a favourable outcome....they said they understand why i want to try at 6 months....they said not before though. I think they were happy that i had done so much research....ive not taken any of this lightly and i totally understand that if irelapse ill have more chemo etc so i know the possible risks. I think if your levels are dropping and get tomnegative and your periods are fine and you feel fine why not ttc????

xxx

Im in 2 minds about temping....when do you do it? The ovulation tests work for me so thats why i dont know about temping. Well when i went last week they advised the year because im most likely to relapse but after hours and hours of research i said that id found most relapses happen in the 1st 3 months and get lower and lower...generally its a favourable outcome....they said they understand why i want to try at 6 months....they said not before though. I think they were happy that i had done so much research....ive not taken any of this lightly and i totally understand that if irelapse ill have more chemo etc so i know the possible risks. I think if your levels are dropping and get tomnegative and your periods are fine and you feel fine why not ttc????

xxx

Just started temping in November and I think I like it LOL I thought it would be hard to remember to do as I'm not a morning person, but I have only forgotten once and it wasn't at a crucial point. When I see a drop in temp during the 2WW then I'm sad as I know AF will be coming, but someone who is an early tester would probably feel the same way with a BFN. I use the OPK digis which I trust, but the extra data for FF to confirm Ov is great.

Mummy 2 corban i take my temperature first thing when i wake up at 7. I also set my alarm at the weekend if i'm at a crucial point, but most of the time i don't bother. I just take it when i get up. I never really sleep in much to be honest and for the last few sundays i have been going for a blood test.

We had so much snow last night, it so lovely!

X

Rachel- is it your next scan today??? If so goodluck! Let us know it goes xxx

I think ill keep up with the ovulation tests and see how i feel withtemping?? Im sure i do OV as i get positive OPKs and Cm around that time.

xxx

Got my last set of results back today and my levels are down to 0.54 :happydance: feeling really chuffed!

I'm getting impatient WTT already lol! Trying to fill my time with baking wedding cakes and housework.

How is everyone else doing?

yay! Great news! It is really difficult all the waiting. This all started in august but couldnt start my count down till December. I have a App on my phone which predicts ovulation and periods i keep telling myself one more AF done! He he! We are doing bits to the house to keep me busy! Dining room next! Xxx

yay! Great news! It is really difficult all the waiting. This all started in august but couldnt start my count down till December. I have a App on my phone which predicts ovulation and periods i keep telling myself one more AF done! He he! We are doing bits to the house to keep me busy! Dining room next! Xxx

I have an app like that on my phone and OH has just ordered me a job lot of OPKs so I can start to satisfy my POAS addiction lol! I'm also trying to lose some weight so thats keeping me focused as well.

Hey ladies, great to hear those numbers dropping!

Afm, i had my second early scan yesterday morning, and everything is great. I was measuring at 8+2 so only 3 days off what i thought, baby had little limb buds and everything, also heart was beating much faster this time. They said they are very pleased with the progress and now ill just need usual ante-natal care. I am feeling happier as with my pmp no baby developed and the sac was only measuring 7 weeks, so in my head im past my 'safe' point for now :) hope everyone is ok xxx

Rachel - That is amazing! Im am so so pleased for you! You must be feeling so happy. yay!!! 12 week scan like normal yeah?

xxx

Megan - im gonna start doing my opks in a few days...fingers crossed for a postive opk! Bring on june

xxx

Rachel - fabulous news! Really pleased for you - keep us updated on your progress! x

Got a positive OPK last night and couldn't resist--I'm so bad!! It's ALMOST been 5 month...

tina- your levels are normal and your pretty much at your 6 month wait so dont worry! Positive opk! Yay! A bit of BD too! Fingers crossed. XxX

Hi everyone,

Sorry i've been mia this week. Work has been manic!

Rachieroo fantastic news on the scan! I'm so happy for you.

Blakesmom I think we have to make our own choices, they can advise you all they want but they don't have to live with it. We have decided that we are ntnp, because i don't want to use condoms etc. Its not what the hospital wants but its what i want. For me, this gave been an ongoing nightmare and i have to start thinking positive. Your levels are normal and its been almost 6 months.

Mrswag great news on your lastest results. The next one will hopefully be normal!

Afm, i got af yesterday, a few days later than i thought, but with a cycle of 31days, so i'm pretty happy with that. I had no blood test this week, so fx'd a nice drop next time!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Lotte xx

I totally think you right lotte! We can be given guide lines and by the sounds of it when ive spoken to charring cross they dont know enough so they have to air on the side of caution which is understandable. Ive done so much research from medical to person stories and its generally a favourable outcome! For me i needed chemo so they worry that it will regrow while im pregnant and they said its dangerous for me and the unborn baby etc. Im happy with a 6 month wait and by the time i fall preggo again i could be close to the year mark if not past it!

How are you ladies? Im feeling it a little as my due date is coming up! Watching one born has really got to me cause i cant help but feel like it should have been me! Nevermind i have my rainbow to focus on!!

xxxx

Laura :hugs: My cousin and also my good friend are both due in about 6 weeks and I would have been due in 7 weeks--that is going to be a hard milestone to get past.

Thanks for the support ladies--It really helps to be able to discuss it with wonderful gals who understand what I'm going thru and what "fears" there are with TTC sooner than recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->