Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Mummy2corban - we should be TTC buddies and bump buddies would be even better! Hopefully it won't take too long for either of us after June. My dancing went well, havent been for a while so it was really nice to catch up with everyone. OH treated me to a pub lunch as well which was sweet of him.

Taylorriry - so sorry to hear what you went through. I'm glad you've found the wonderful support on here though and wish you every luck in the future.

MummytoCorban, Girls night last night was great--got to enjoy a few drinks even!!

TaylorRiRy--Thanks for sharing your story with us--I think you probably made it a lot further along in your pregnancy than most of us here, which I'm sure that makes it just that much harder to go thru. My baby passed away at 10weeks 6days, and we didn't find out until my ultrasound appointment @ 11weeks 6days. I did get to hear the heartbeat at 9weeks 6days--and that is when I announced my pregnancy to must everyone we know--and then 2 weeks later we had to un-announce it. I wonder if I was carrying a boy or a girl sometimes, and also wish I could have had an ultrasound pic of the little one I lost as I have nothing to prove that little one ever existed except for hospital bills from my d&c. I hope we can be as much of a support to you as these ladies have all been for me. Welcome to our thread. :flow:

Mummy2corban - we should be TTC buddies and bump buddies would be even better! Hopefully it won't take too long for either of us after June. My dancing went well, havent been for a while so it was really nice to catch up with everyone. OH treated me to a pub lunch as well which was sweet of him.

Taylorriry - so sorry to hear what you went through. I'm glad you've found the wonderful support on here though and wish you every luck in the future.

TTC buddies it is then! Will be good cause we will both understand the excitement but also how super worrying it will be! Fingers crossed for us being bump buddies too!!!!! Glad dancing went well and yum to a pub lunch :thumbup: Were busy painting painting painting!!!!

xxx

MummytoCorban, Girls night last night was great--got to enjoy a few drinks even!!

TaylorRiRy--Thanks for sharing your story with us--I think you probably made it a lot further along in your pregnancy than most of us here, which I'm sure that makes it just that much harder to go thru. My baby passed away at 10weeks 6days, and we didn't find out until my ultrasound appointment @ 11weeks 6days. I did get to hear the heartbeat at 9weeks 6days--and that is when I announced my pregnancy to must everyone we know--and then 2 weeks later we had to un-announce it. I wonder if I was carrying a boy or a girl sometimes, and also wish I could have had an ultrasound pic of the little one I lost as I have nothing to prove that little one ever existed except for hospital bills from my d&c. I hope we can be as much of a support to you as these ladies have all been for me. Welcome to our thread. :flow:

Im sorry you didnt get a scan picture! Baby will live on in your memory and thats the main thing! Baby did exsist and his/her memory can be kept on by you. Happy you had a few drinks! Good to get out with the girlies

xxx

hey everyone! sorry I haven't been on here for a while. been busy with work and stuff.

How is everybody??

TTC buddies it is then! Will be good cause we will both understand the excitement but also how super worrying it will be! Fingers crossed for us being bump buddies too!!!!! Glad dancing went well and yum to a pub lunch :thumbup: Were busy painting painting painting!!!!

xxx

Yes it will be really nice to have someone understand all the worries and nerves I'm sure we will go through! How's the painting going?

Ladies a quick question - I started bleeding yesterday, its not massivly heavy probably needing to change my pad every 3/4hours (sorry TMI!) and its bright red and a bit watery. This afternoon I've started passing really tiny clots, like the size of a grain of rice. Has any body else had this? I'm arounf 4 weeks post D&C and have spoken to the nurse at Sheffield who said bleeding now was normal as my numbers are going down and its just my body getting rid of anything that was left so not to worry and keep an eye on it.

But I'm a worrier and just wanted to see what you ladies though about it :flower:

Hun i wouldnt worry to much my periods were delayed because of the chemo by i thought i was having a period as i was bleeding and cramping a little until i passed a clot then it seemed to trail off. I spoke to my nurse at charring x and she said its totally normal just your body getting rid of any left overs. Id say if it got worse then call again but im sure its fine.

Painting is hard work but getting there gotta do some glossing ready for carpet friday!

xxx

MrsWag?? Possibly first AF after everything??

Thanks - I really hope it is AF! Would be nice to feel back on track after everything, send of my next sample on Thursday so will have the results next week and I guess that will tell me if it is AF or not.

How is eveyone doing? We're supposed to get snow today so I'm hoping we get enough to go sledging this evening!

Hey everyone, hope your all ok. Sorry iv been neglecting bnb in the last few weeks, but i ben sooo bloody tired lol! its hard to watch a computer screen when your eyes wont stay open lol! i promise i will be paying more attention when im more awake lol! i have another scan on monday so hopefully ill be able to relax a bit more then :) xx

Rachel....8 weeks hunny! Yay! Super news about another scan monday! Keep us updated and if you can see bean and get a picture upload it! How you feeling???

Megan- fingers crossed for AF!

I came on today which means a 30 day cycle...since d&c they have been 34 days....hoping to be regular ready for ttc! Im probably worrying over nothing but ive been focusing on my cycle to keep me going till june. I was always a 27 day cycle before i had Corban and after i had him i only had one period before the molar....could it be that im slowly returning to my old cycle?!?! Hmmmmm! Sorry for moaning about AF but it seems so important right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Blake's mom I believe it's just as hard when you lose a baby at two weeks or ten or twenty! No one deserves to lose a child in anyway and I'm so sorry to hear your story as well as others iv read. Thank you and everyone else for your works of comfort I feel like someone finally understands me when I'm here! The dr said six months I could try again and we've been trying for about three weeks so hopefully it will be a healthy beautiful playmate for my daughter! Good luck to you!

Corbans mom- it could be! It happens quicker then you think my first period after the molar came two months after I gave birth to Declan (my molar pregnancy and baby) and it was the longest wait of my life! Good luck ttc I hope you have another healthy child!

Thank you xxx Im feeling very positive about trying in june i truely believe its going to be o and ill have my rainow baby and corban will finally have a brother/sister....of course i worry about relapse but i think that is natural after being through what we have been through. How are you feeling about TTC?

XXX

Hello everyone, how are you all?

I've finally stopped bleeding and now just waiting for my next lot of results on Monday and hoping I will have another drop.

OH and I have been talking lots about TTC and I'm getting impatient with the wait already - Mummy2Corban I'll need you to keep me sane for the next few months!

I think my DH has finally gotten impatient with our wait--last night after we :sex: he asked if I needed a pillow under my bum---someone is hoping we catch an egg this month other than just me!!!

dont worry Im the same but i know i have to wait as Ive already shortened my year wait to 6 months! We can get through together. And tina.... Yay! Xxx

Hey everyone!

Sounds like we're all getting impatient! I got 'advised' by cx that I need to wait for the foreseeable future! I was like wtf???. We are just waiting and seeing. They have never found anything suspicious on the ultra scans or MRI's (and there have been quite a few!) And when I asked why they didn't actually give me an answer.

I am waiting for my af which should be hear next tues/weds. Fertility friend reckons I ovulated this cycle although I wasn't too sure. I had a temperature rise but it wasn't as convincing as some I've had and I also had a bit of ewcm but not a huge amount (sorry tmi!). I feel bloated, my boobs hurt and so I am hopeful that she will come. Never thought I'd say that!

Another small drop in hcg, now under 50 and urine is still normal! I am not going for 2 weeks because I am away for work.

Mrs Wag - good luck for Monday- fx'd you get good results.

Hope you all have a good weekend
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back