Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

its hard isnt it i try not think about it but its slowly creeping up and its making me feel sad. I should have my hospital bag packed etc. I think ill always worry with pregnancy but i think Thats totally normal for us now. Its great cause we all understand each other. Telling my friends they dont quiet get my worries plus i we dont want people knowing when we start ttc again! Xxx

Exactly--I have been telling most people we're not trying until September, some people June LOL--Mum's the word until we get past the first tri!!

exactly! I dont want people asking if Im pregnant yet cause when i am Im gonna worry for a while! Just gonna say December is when Im allowed but we Will see. Had a positive opk last night so Im thinking my cycles are returning to my cycles before i had corban 27-28 days. Xxx

We're not telling anyone that we are going to try again in June, we just say that we have to wait and then will think about what we want to do.

Got my next set of results back and no change from last week so still at 0.54 - bit dissapointed but at least its not gone up! All of this had made me realise I can be a very impatient person at times! :haha:

How is everyone else doing this week?

I dont wanna deal with all the questions until ive had scans and know all is well.....i know some people that love to gossip. No rise which is great....why do you get a 0. reading? Charring cross give it to us like under 5...or whatever. Im still 2 so im super happy. Im CD14 and got a positive OPK so im thinking my cycle might be returning to my 27/28 day cycle. Fingers crossed for june.
xxx

MummytoCorban--It's exciting to see things get back to normal!! I think we talked before about MrsWag's hcg readings being different than ours were. So her .54 is like our 54---am I remembering that correctly Mrs??

Mummy2Corban - so pleased to hear your cycles look to be back to normal!
I'm not sure why Sheffield does them differently, like Blakesmom says we did talk about it before but I'm still not quite sure how they match up with yours. I know I'm aiming for under 0.35 which is normal (I'm so close!) what does Charring Cross say is under normal?

Off to see if I can google the difference now... :haha:

Charring cross say below 5 is normal....mine have been 2 for a while now so im pleased about that. Are you still having just bloods? Im now on urine and bloods fortnightly for 6 months then urine fortnightly then the gaps get bigger until its once every 6 months! Cannot wait until im just on urine!! Woo! Well i have my fingers crossed im back to my usual cycle positive OPK CD 13 and 14 would make me think so!!! Ill tell you in 2 weeks! Hehe! One more AF outta the way until TTC. Were thinking of getting married.....what did you ladies do? All in one venue etc?!?! Just curious!!

xxx

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all ok.

I think I'm the same re trying again. I don't want anyone to know when we try again. I was so happy when i found out i was pregnant. I don't ever think i will feel like that again. I struggle to think that i will ever get pregnant again.

Mrs Wag its a shame your levels havn't dropped. It is blood or urine. I seem to remember (but may have remembered wrong) that you just have urine. If so there can be errors due to how much you have drunk or how hydrated you are. There is also up to a 10% error, so it may have dropped but the result may not show that. When is you next test? I think this really tests your patience. I can't believe that its been almost six months since i lost baby and i'm still saying what will next weeks result be. Its like a bad dream.

Mummy2corban great news on your cycle. And to another af/cycle closer to ttc.

Mummy2corban and Blakesmommy we must all have a similar due date because its mine soon too. I'm dreading it, but i also hope that it wil help me move on. At the moment i keep thinking i would be so many weeks pregnant, so hopefully once thats passed it will help. And try to focus on our rainbow babies! :baby:

Afm, i get my latest results from cx tomorrow after 3 and since its been two weeks i'm hoping for a nice drop. I also go to cx on thurs for an mri.

MummytoCorban--We did do all in one venue. Outside for the wedding and then inside for the reception-very convenient for guests and one of the best days of my life!!

Lottelotte - Thanks, yes I only do urine samples - they've never asked for bloods, sent my next sample off this morning so should be able to get results of Friday or Monday at the latest!

Mummy2Corban - We got married in church and then had the reception in a marquee nearby (about a 5min walk) We were very lucky and it was very sunny and warm on our wedding day and all our guests said they loved the walk down form the church. What are your ideas on venues so far?

I dont really know! Gotta wait a few weeks to see how much money we will have as chris work will buy him a van so we can sell his to put money towards it! Im just researching right now see whats about! After this molar and being in hospital it just made us feel like getting married was a bit more important....not that it wasnt important but it was lower down our list.

xxx

Hi all - just popped on here quickly so not had chance to scroll back and read all your messages but hope you are ok and doing well. I got my official discharge letter today from Sheffield (8 months after my mole - has it really been that long? - looking back now it's gone quite quickly). It was a few weeks earlier than expected - I'm really relieved but still had a few tears - final part of the grieving process maybe?). We have been ttc the last couple of months but I will feel a bit better now that we are trying with the doctors say so.
Mummy2Corban - exciting to be planning your wedding! We got married in Corfu town Hall and then had the reception at our favourite taverna where we used to go all the time on holidays. We only had very close friends and family so it was small and intimate but it was an amazing day and cost us less than £3k - that was our outfits, flights, accommodation, the wedding ceremony and the recpetion food and drinks etc. We then had a party for everyone else back home.
Anyway, let the rainbow baby making commence - i'm due to ovulate in the next few days so maybe this will be third time lucky!!
xxx

yes get on making a rainbow! Cant wait to hear your good news. Fingers crossed your telling us some More good news soon. Wow 3k Thats amazing! I would love to do it aboard but my dad passed away 3 years back so Im feeling its really important to have my dads side there.... My grandparents are in there 80s so i dont think ill be getting them on a plane. He he! Xxx

Hi Everyone!

Happy Thursday - almost the weekend....

Mummy2corban -How exciting getting married. My wedding day was very similar to Mrs Wag's. We got married in church and had a marquee which was about 5 mins walk away at my parents house. The weather was lovely. Every time I think about it I have a smile on my face. I hope your day will be as special as mine was. My wedding was fairly reasonable we spent less than £5k which in this day and age is good. My mum and dad helped a lot. They are old fashioned like that so that really helped. Weddings are so expensive!

MrsWag - its good you don't have to have blood tests they are so frustrating bacause you have to go the hospital. I just negotiated (and I do mean negotiated!!) a fortnightly test because weekly tests were doing my head in. Fx'd for a nice drop this week! :) You have a lovely picture - is that you? Excuse the stupid question. Have you been married long?

avgabcon5 - Such excellent news from Sheffield. I am hoping that in time we can all have a rainbow babies. Fx'd for third time lucky!

I'm off to Cx today for an MRI. I also had my last lot of results and I am down to 38 - so a drop of 11 in 2 weeks which I'm not complaining about. Slow and steady wins the race (or something like that ;)). Urine is at 11 which is so close (yet so far!!!!)

Hope you all have a good day

xx

Lottelotte how did the MRI go?? Do you get instant results or do they have to send it off??

Mri went ok. Unfortunately i don't get the results till next friday when i meet my consultant. The last mri i had about 3 months ago showed nothing, so i'm really hoping this one is clear too.

Xx

Hi, I don't normally write on forums but I came across this one during some research to understand my recent diagnosis of a partial molar pregnancy. It makes it a little easier to hear happy news following such a devastating experience. Its really hard to sit back and wait the 6 months and being my second loss, its that little bit harder. Thank you for sharing the happy stories that provide some hope that good things can come.

Hi Jacky B!!! We are all in different stages of this, so feel free to share as much or as little as you like--we all understand what you are going thru. I also had a Partial Molar and am ALMOST done with my 6 month wait!

Welcome Jacky b!

I'm glad you have found us. As Blakesmom said, we are in all at different stages. I am still waiting for my hcg to get back to normal. The ladies here are all lovely and have been so supportive. I don't know what i would have done without them.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->