Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blakesmom- how on earth did I miss your BFP post !!!! Congrats honey that's fab news x

I was told 6 months after d&c and a letter I got last week confirms I can start trying in August, but I'm going to start trying in July... Lol my doctor said they are told a doctor will only ever see two molar pregnancy in their life, my doctor said she has seen more than that as they all seem to go to her.. And not one has ever had a problem and she can't see it being a problem with me starting earlier but she still has to tell me it's advisable to wait the full 6 months.

Sending just urine off is so much easier !!! I almost forgot to do it, then I found it very strange posting it... Lol x

Thanks---I'm still taking it very cautiously at this point!!

Wednesday's hCG came back @ 2900--When the nurse called with my results she was very panicked and said I needed to go right away--TODAY (Friday) for an ultrasound to see what was happening. I asked if my mid-wife made any notes that I called to inform them I had gotten a positive HPT--she said she did see that--I also explained we had been trying so this wasn't a surprise to me--but she insisted I go right away so I did. Of course at 5 weeks 2 days its VERY EARLY for an ultrasound. Only saw a gestational sac. The tech warned me that it was early to be seeing a fetal pole or yolk sac and we didn't, but now I really wish I would have declined the early ultrasound as all I saw was an empty sac :cry: maybe getting Fridays blood draw results will give me reassurance but now I'm going to be scared until I have another ultrasound.

Wednesday's hCG came back @ 2900--When the nurse called with my results she was very panicked and said I needed to go right away--TODAY (Friday) for an ultrasound to see what was happening. I asked if my mid-wife made any notes that I called to inform them I had gotten a positive HPT--she said she did see that--I also explained we had been trying so this wasn't a surprise to me--but she insisted I go right away so I did. Of course at 5 weeks 2 days its VERY EARLY for an ultrasound. Only saw a gestational sac. The tech warned me that it was early to be seeing a fetal pole or yolk sac and we didn't, but now I really wish I would have declined the early ultrasound as all I saw was an empty sac :cry: maybe getting Fridays blood draw results will give me reassurance but now I'm going to be scared until I have another ultrasound.

Those are really good levels for just over five weeks. How were fridays levels?
I'm sorry you didnt see more on the scan but its still nice to see the gestational sac. Its so early to see anything else, try not to worry (easier said than done i know). Are you having a follow up scan?

Xx

Blakesmom - Like Lotte says your levels sound really good, sorry you didnt see a lot on the scan though :hugs: When will you get Friday's results?

afm I took a hpt this morning as AF was due yesterday and got a faint line! I'm freaking out a little bit! Really excited but also so scared and not really sure what to do next.

Hope everyone else is doing ok - did you have a good weekend?

Mrs. Wag - good luck!!! I think maybe you should go for a blood test!

Blakesmom - Good luck to you as well! I know it's disappointing not to hear the heart or see a fetal pole. BUT your levels look great!!!

I'm so excited for you both!

LadyKara - my doctor said the same thing.. it's recommended to wait the 6 months.. lol. but he said he would be surprised if the mole came back at this point!

Today is CD2! First month of TTC for me!!!

So sorry for my long absent break, the twins have kept my hands rather full and we have also had a couple of hospital scares, but all seems to be going well now and my little ladies are 12 weeks old tomorrow.

Sasdly I don't have the time to catch up with everything that has happened since I went AWOL, but will keep upto date going forward. Welcome to any new ladies, although I wish we weren't meeting through this board.

Tung - so happy you are now TTC, good luck and keep us posted :happydance:

Mrs Wag - I hope your feint line grows darker :thumbup:

BlakesMom - thinking of you :flower:

I never came to this board after my molar pregnancy, as I was unaware of its existence, but found it when I fell pregnant with the twins after 2 further miscarriages. I know how hard it is waiting TTC, and coping with anything going wrong subsequently. I would have been lost during the first 16-20 weeks of my last pregnancy if I hadn't found the support on here.

Sorry ladies, not been here in a while, but so much has happened!!

Blakesmum MASSIVE congratulations on the bfp hun!! I know its easier said than done but try not to worry too much! I started ttc only 5 months after the d and c so i was a month short of the 'recommended' ttc date. We werent offered a scan that early for the reason that has worried you, i was just under 7 weeks when i had my first scan, and i cried when i got out, purely from relief! I hope everything works out as it should, and i think it will hun!

Mummytocorban wow seriously not long til june now hun, are you excited??

An unfortunate welcome to all the newbies, so sorry you had to find the group!

AFM I am slowly starting to feel more awake. So thankful to be where I am now, it doesnt seem real yet!

Sorry i havent spoke to everyone, i am only popping on quickly as i have left it sooo long again :) xx

Thanks ladies!! I called for Friday's results but then nurse called back and had to leave me a voicemail as I was working today. I think she is holding my actual number hostage until I schedule a follow up appointment. All she said was that my levels were rising--she wants to get me in this week for a follow up appointment but my Dr. is out of town--expected back tomorrow. MrsWag are you going to continue testing or go for bloods??!!

Blakesmum, your levels sound positive. Big congratulations and so excited for you.

MrsWag, fingers crossed for a darker line and positive bloods. Good luck xx

Tung Congrats on ttc. I hope you get the results you want very soon.

Hope everyone is well.

Its been a real struggle the last week with a number of friends announcing their wonderful news and wishing it was me and not them. Really hard to stop thinking that this has nothing to do with who deserves it and its a fair process.

Thanks everyone, I've not got any more hpts so going to wait until my tests on Thurs and see what my levels are.

Blakesmom - hope you get your follow up appointment soon

jacky b - sorry to hear you've had a hard week, I've got 3 friends who's due dates are this week so I know how you feel :hugs:

Blakesmom - please try not to stress (easier said then done). The levels look good so far!!

Mrs. Wag - please let us know what your levels turn out to be and what the doctor says.

Jacky B - I know the feeling. I've felt jealous of everybody who's pregnant and is doing well. But the light at the end of the tunnel will come. *hugs*

Alwilan - I'm glad to hear the the twins are doing well! It must be tough but so so so rewarding with two!

Rachieroo - How are you feeling?? When is your due date?

I can't wait for my AF to be over so we can start trying hahaha....

I really resented pregnant women and did all the way until my would have been due date, even though I was pregnant myself by then!
Just have belief it will be you one day soon, sending you :hugs:

Resented maybe too stronger word but serious jealousy

Blakesmom - Like Lotte says your levels sound really good, sorry you didnt see a lot on the scan though :hugs: When will you get Friday's results?

afm I took a hpt this morning as AF was due yesterday and got a faint line! I'm freaking out a little bit! Really excited but also so scared and not really sure what to do next.

Hope everyone else is doing ok - did you have a good weekend?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Fingers crossed for you honey! Are you gonna test again to see if its darker! Im so happy for you. Have you spoken to your doctor? :hugs:

Hey lovely, im sorry you had your scan so early as i know you werent keen on going so early :hugs: do you know when your next scan is? :hugs: im sure all is fine as like you say it is very early to see much more. How are you feeling now?

xxx

Sorry ladies, not been here in a while, but so much has happened!!

Blakesmum MASSIVE congratulations on the bfp hun!! I know its easier said than done but try not to worry too much! I started ttc only 5 months after the d and c so i was a month short of the 'recommended' ttc date. We werent offered a scan that early for the reason that has worried you, i was just under 7 weeks when i had my first scan, and i cried when i got out, purely from relief! I hope everything works out as it should, and i think it will hun!

Mummytocorban wow seriously not long til june now hun, are you excited??

An unfortunate welcome to all the newbies, so sorry you had to find the group!

AFM I am slowly starting to feel more awake. So thankful to be where I am now, it doesnt seem real yet!

Sorry i havent spoke to everyone, i am only popping on quickly as i have left it sooo long again :) xx

So so good to hear from you lovely! Cant beleive your ticker is 16 weeks! How have you been feeling? Any signs of a teeny bump yet? Yes im now on my 2 month countdown! Im so very excited...so fingers crossed for a quick bfp.

xxx

Alwilan- your girls are beautiful! You must be super busy with 5!

Tung - so excited for you this month! You must keep us updated. Are you using opks or anything?

xxx

no OPK's or anything yet.. the past 4 months my cycles have been 28 days on the dot... so hopefully if we baby dance from the 11th to 17th we'll get a bfp!

Just hoping that luck will be on our side.

Lovely! Its good your having regular cycles so yeah your plan is sounding great! Fingers crossed for you! EEK its all exciting xxx

Well, I kind of feel bad but I totally used this awful miscarriage to my advantage today...

I got to work late because of getting my blood test this morning. When I showed up one of our chefs (I work at an oven making company and we have test kitchen chefs) was giving me a hard time. I told him I was late because I had to get a blood test.
He said, "oh are you pregnant!?"
Me, "Uh definitely not. I have Gestational Trophoblastic Disease because I waspregnant, but then I miscarried. It turned out the placenta I was growing was actually a tumor. And in fact some women go on to get cancer from this and I can't get pregnant again for at least 6 months."
Him, "Oh, uh uh... sorry (blah blah blah)"

It was kind of that awesome awkward moment that left me laughing the rest of the day.

All to say at the end of the day he brought me an entire chicken from the test kitchen to take home for dinner. Totally worth it.

And in other news my hcg was 56. So I've gone from 1345 to 196 to 56....its starting to slow down, but at least it's dropping. I'm praying for zero by week 8!

Hey lovely, im sorry you had your scan so early as i know you werent keen on going so early :hugs: do you know when your next scan is? :hugs: im sure all is fine as like you say it is very early to see much more. How are you feeling now?

xxx

Thanks Laura!! No next scan scheduled yet--I will call tomorrow to schedule and hopefully the nurse will give me my hcg number!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->