Mommie brain,!

blondi

Reaction score
Just want to hear if there is any one out there that is starting to get very forgetfull, or saying things wrong,?
like the other day i said ' with who was she with?' and today 'how much do you have,?'when is was suppose to be how many,,
does anyone know what i mean ,, or am i alone ? :(

Yup - I'm completely forgetting words! So embarrassing at work :dohh:

Its like as the baby gets bigger my brain shrivels :wacko:

nice to hear someone is having this placenta brain,, was starting to think i needed a brain scan ,!

Im saying the weirdest things at the moment and Im super clumsy :D

nice to hear someone is having this placenta brain,, was starting to think i needed a brain scan ,!

One of my friends told me she never fully recovered all her brain cells. Great - doomed to a life of errrmmm and errrrrr :dohh::wacko:

I'm forgetful. I confuse my sentences to the point where I give up mid conversation.
The other day I left the keys in the car ignition and came in the house. Only to spend 15 minutes yelling at everyone about hiding them from me.

I need a carer as i'm not safe to be let out alone

OMG... this is me badly! I am actually thinking about stopping work early because I keep making these stupid little mistakes that are pathetic.

I just can't seem to help it. I was talking to my hubby about organising to get the car serviced and just couldn't figure out how we were going to arrange it with pick ups, drop off and childcare... Really not hard to arrange as its already booked, but it was all just too hard to get my head around!

Yes. My DH said that I'm messing up words all the time... just really struggling to even make a sentence! I also forget things too, like when I'm cooking and what not.

I've always been a little off I guess, but since I'm pregnant now it has definitely gotten worse :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->