mommie's intuition?

myangel167

Reaction score
So, did anyone else subconsciously just KNOW that you were going to get pregnant, or that u were pregnant, even before it was time to test??

I feel like I KNEW that this pregnancy was coming months before we even conceived. I didnt want to admit that I knew it was coming, but it was always in the back of my mind for some reason. My husband and I were technically ntnp. Although we told people we were wtt. we had discussed having kids but "planned" on waiting a year or two.

So 2 months leading up to our bfp, I bought a pregnancy book. JUst because I was interested and wanted to read about it. (I had total baby fever) 2-3 months before I started taking folic acid supplements and being more active. And the month that it happened, (10 days before I got my bfp) I had a routine check up with my primary doctor, and I asked her for a blood test because I had a feeling that I was pregnant. She said she thought it may be too early to test but she would order me one anyway. (that test ended up negative) but then 10 days later, I got my bfp at home! it was soo weird!

Some people may read that and say it sounds like I basically planned this all out or something. But we really didnt. Maybe subconsciously we did this on purpose??? (for example, my husband knew when I was close to ovulating, and he didnt make a serious effort to pull out or wear a condom)

anyway, thats my random thought for the day. lol

Yep. I ovulated alot earlier than normal, that night i had a dream i took an opk n it was pos then directly afterwards took a bfp n it was pos. 6 days later i had a dream of a newborn baby boy that left me in awe, come to find out dhs moms bff had the same dream that night; two days later i got a blaring bfp and pos digi mid-day. Ultrasound c9nfirmed i did concieve the night of the opk/bfp dream and implantation most likely occured when i had the dream of that baby boy.

Fast forward to now and ive had 3 more dreams of that same baby boy, but each time he was born a bit further along, and a little bit older.

OH! and he is ALL boy. :)

Yes I knew with my miscarriage that I was pregnant from the one dtd, and I had a bad feeling the whole time.
This time I knew it was going to be this cycle and that I'd be pregnant.
With ds I didn't know really until I poas but I instantly knew he was a boy, we stayed team yellow the whole pregnancy but I bought a lot of "boys clothes" and I just knew it was going to be a boyb right from the start.
I knew he would be big too and he was.
Xx

nope, we been ttc/ntnp for 5 months and EVERYTHING month I was like "I'm forsure pregnant! " and poas I was wrong this is the only month when I didn't think about it and was like oh my period is a day late.

I had a strong feeling I was pregnant 3 days before I tested. I was feeling very different, and we were trying very hard (didn't take long lol). I was almost not surprised when I got my BFP, but I was still extremely happy! Especially after taking 5 days over the course 4 days lol :)

In a way yes. My cervix, famous for always feeling open, closed up just four days after suspected O. My breasts weren't sore. And I had a bout of heartburn, which I never have.

I also had positive pregnancy test dreams before and after O. I have had many of these dreams of course, but they never were never clear as they were before my BFP.

I did recieve a negative test and cried myself to sleep that I would never get pregnant. I had another positive pregnancy test dream that same night so woke up early and tested. Positive ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->