Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

Hey there hun how are you??

hi hun, I'm doing ok I guess just been down just want to get my BFP...I'm soooo happy for you hun...how is the pregnancy going?...can't wait to hear it all...:hugs:

Pregnancy is going ok...Gunner is breech and I have placenta previa...it went from a low laying placenta to covering my cervix and 32 weeks. We will be discussing a csection tomorrow as a option. I am worried about him gaining weight since I haven't gained any in 6 weeks but they say he is fine.

I so wish you a BFP soon. How are things going for you??

Hey there hun how are you??

hi hun, I'm doing ok I guess just been down just want to get my BFP...I'm soooo happy for you hun...how is the pregnancy going?...can't wait to hear it all...:hugs:

Pregnancy is going ok...Gunner is breech and I have placenta previa...it went from a low laying placenta to covering my cervix and 32 weeks. We will be discussing a csection tomorrow as a option. I am worried about him gaining weight since I haven't gained any in 6 weeks but they say he is fine.

I so wish you a BFP soon. How are things going for you??

I love his name hun...I had that placenta previa when I was pregnant with #4 I had csections with all 4 of my children..I'm sooo happy for you and can't wait to see pics of when Gunner is born...

hi,

wow you don't have much longer do ya??...gosh its going by soooo fast for ya...I'm sooo happy for you...

well I'm starting more reiki healing monday tomorrow the lady is a pyschic also and she sees 1 fallopian tube open and the other fallopian tube with some scar tissue so she is doing more reiki she is doing 2 reiki sessions a day for on monday, wednesday, friday for 16 weeks to help me and its also going to help my PCOS..so i'm hoping that I will be getting my BFP soon...and also she sees 2 more pregnancies for me:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have you decorated the nursery?..if so I can't wait to see pics of it...

so what do you have planned for today?..I need to get some more cleaning done my husband is putting down new flooring in our kitchen and its looking awesome...

That is awesome!! I hope it all falls into place soon.

The baby will be sharing a room with us. Tj did paint a murial on the wall where the crib is but I can't get the pics to upload for some reason but I will keep trying.

I am just gonna be cleaning today as well. Good times.

hi ladies, sorry its been a long time since I been here thought I needed a little break but I'm back...but I wanted to say hope you all have a wonderful New Year's...congratulations to the ones that gave birth...sooo happy for you all..

Hi everyone would love to get this group going again so please join me

Hello there my name is heather, im ttc i guess it would be #5 i have 3 children. SarahAshley she would be 8 we lost her 6 yrs ago in an accident, 2 boys Brandon, will be 6 and Blake just turned 4 this month. i mc in may at 4 weeks along. ive been having trouble since the mc.. and found this site.. im not sure how to works everything yet but am excited to try it out and find so new friends at ttc as i am.. thank you and i would love to be a part of this group
:thumbup:

Hello there my name is heather, im ttc i guess it would be #5 i have 3 children. SarahAshley she would be 8 we lost her 6 yrs ago in an accident, 2 boys Brandon, will be 6 and Blake just turned 4 this month. i mc in may at 4 weeks along. ive been having trouble since the mc.. and found this site.. im not sure how to works everything yet but am excited to try it out and find so new friends at ttc as i am.. thank you and i would love to be a part of this group
:thumbup:

Hi heather nice to meet you. So glad you joined this group I'm truly sorry about your little girl and your mc that truly breaks my heart. Just know that your in my thoughts and prayers. Just know this group is to help you through it all.

hey ladys hows everyone doing i hope fine.. im having a bit of a ruff time,and not sure wht to make of it i have a doc app. Aug. 8th.. since my miscarriage ive been having abnormal bleeding, the fist af after was fine but this month is wacky, i wasn't suppose to get af until July 13.. i started spotting june 30th and has been doing some crazy stuff till now it just wont stop,, i wast wondering if anyone else has gone threw this before, around the 10th i was having ovary pain that lasted a couple of days.. ive never done nothing like this before, and have never had any problem with pregnancy, except born early but not to early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->