Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

hi ladies!!! have 3 precious kiddos already and ttc #4 now for 3 months. have 7 days left before testing and its making me crazy!!! i dont think i can handle another BFN

welcome to the group...have you tested yet?....hoping that you get your :bfp: soon hun...I know what you mean about dont' think you can handle another :bfn: I feel the same way...

I was 3 weeks 3 days and 3 weeks 6 days pregnant

woohoo!!! I'm soooo tickled for you girl....:happydance: congratulations again...I'm sure your on :cloud9:...so how are you feeling?....have you taking anymore tests or blood drawn?...what are your levels now?...:happydance::happydance: just so happy for you...sending you lots of hugs your way:hugs::hugs:...sorry I haven't been online in a while just been so busy...

Frogger so glad to see you!! I have my bloods done again tomorrow. I am feeling good. HOw are you?

Frogger so glad to see you!! I have my bloods done again tomorrow. I am feeling good. HOw are you?

I'm so glad that your feeling good hun...and I can't wait to see how the levels are doubling like crazy tomorrow....:winkwink::happydance: I'm doing ok I have been taking soy the pills that are like clomid today is cd 7 and I started them on cd 5 I'm taking them from cd 5-9 and I'm already having some pains in both of my ovaries so I'm hoping that they are gearing up for a wonderful ovulation coming soon...:happydance: hey how is the dog doing that you found do you still have it?...oh by the way you can call me Patty instead of frogger if you want......:winkwink:

And I am Sandi. I actually found the owner and I was so so sad to have to give it back she was the best puppy. I miss her.

Woohoo for O pains. Maybe you will O earlier and get a sticky bean.

i did test, BFN but im only 8 dpo (i knew i couldnt wait) im super crampy, very emotional. thinkin AF is gonna show and ruin my weekend!! but i might get more serious into the temping and charting if we go onto month 4 without luck. i know some women try for years but this isnt normal for us =/

And I am Sandi. I actually found the owner and I was so so sad to have to give it back she was the best puppy. I miss her.

Woohoo for O pains. Maybe you will O earlier and get a sticky bean.

I'm so hoping that I ovulate early this cycle and get a sticky bean...awww I'm sorry hun that you had to give back the dog how long did you have the dog for before you found the owners?...

i did test, BFN but im only 8 dpo (i knew i couldnt wait) im super crampy, very emotional. thinkin AF is gonna show and ruin my weekend!! but i might get more serious into the temping and charting if we go onto month 4 without luck. i know some women try for years but this isnt normal for us =/

Hi,
I know its hard not to test I was testing last month on 7dpo just hoping to see a light line...I have been temping and charting for about 8 months now...I'm hoping you get your :bfp: in a couple of days hun don't lose hope just yet...:hugs:

Blood test today!! man I wish we hasd instant results!! have a good day everyone!!

They are 4165!! Go see dr next week levels are high they think more than 1

I am crazy with wanting to know. I am finally at terms with the fact I am pregnant.

You getting close to O yet?

hey Ladies sorry been MIA but am back now and its time to get this thread rolling again...hope you all join me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->