Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

Sam how is Emma doing?
She is a lot better today thank hun, she has been chattering non stop all day and has been up pottering about on her crutches, she's just been up again just now for pain killers and i have to take her the loo but she is ok, i was so worried about her and cannot believe so much damage can come from sledging,xx

I really don't have any plans as of yet for the weekend. I may have to work. As for the question of the ectopic, I was at 9 weeks and then I started gushing blood. TMI, I know.

:winkwink:
I really don't have any plans as of yet for the weekend. I may have to work. As for the question of the ectopic, I was at 9 weeks and then I started gushing blood. TMI, I know.

What about you guys? Do you have any plans?

Sam, what happened to Emma? Did she break her leg? My Valentina broke her arm last year fooling around like toddlers do. Like to have gave me a heart attack!

when i had mine i was 10 weeks and had no pain or bleeding just a bad feeling but i have always been a bit psychic like that so i took myself the hospital but it was late at night, they took bloods and told me come back in the morning for a scan, next day i went back and before i had the scan the doc said they had found out why i felt weird as bloods were showing i had an infection but HCG was right levels so go have scan then they would give me meds for infection, but when i went in for the scan there was no baby, so found out my boy was still alive and well but growing in my tube. they admitted me and a couple of hours later i collapsed and was rushed to theatre, my tube had blown and taken out a main artery behind it, 3 pints of blood was in my pelvic cavity and i nearly died, my baby boy was still alive when they had to remove my tube. i was in theatre for 3 hours battling for my life,xxx

and nothing on here is TMI so don't worry,xxx

Hi Sam, did Emma break her leg? My Valentina broke her arm last year fooling around like toddlers do. Like to have gave me a heart attack!!

Sam how is Emma doing?
She is a lot better today thank hun, she has been chattering non stop all day and has been up pottering about on her crutches, she's just been up again just now for pain killers and i have to take her the loo but she is ok, i was so worried about her and cannot believe so much damage can come from sledging,xx

I'm soooo glad that she is doing alot better sam.....so she is getting used to walking with the crutches?...thats good....I just wish that she was better and didn't have any pain at all.....its really something ain't it how some accidents can really mess someone up.....just glad that she is doing a little better...:thumbup:

That time was the most frustrating and depressing time of my life! My hubby and I had planned to have another baby so we had the copper IUD removed. I waited one month before trying to concieve. When I did from the time the test showed positive, I knew something wasn't right. I kept having sharp pains in my right side that would doble me over in pain and then pass blood every time the pains hit. I went to the Dr and had repeated blood work HCG that showed normal. Dr could not understand why nothing was in the Uterus. We had a hurricane that was coming through and the Dr cancelled my appointment and told me go to the emergency room if needed. I was helping my hubby prepare and sure enough started gushing blood. I went to the hospital and they got me automatically in, dr checked cervix, was closed and US was done. Baby on right side of ovary. Was in hospital for 3 days, constantly crying for a month. I don't believe in abortion and that hurt me most of all!! I got pregant 2 months later. My biggest fear is that I just had the mirena iud removed and I sure don't want a repeat.

Sam, what happened to Emma? Did she break her leg? My Valentina broke her arm last year fooling around like toddlers do. Like to have gave me a heart attack!
on tuesday hubby decided to take a snow day as snow is really bad where we are and so they had fun making snow angels, snowball fights and made a snowman, they then decided to go sledging, where we are we are in the country and its very rural so plenty of hills, so just outside the house he took her sledging, she went down a few times then the accident happened, when she went down the slope but stuck her foot out and there was something stuck up out of the ground and she hit it with her foot and the sledge stopped dead, she was then catapulted through the air and landed on her leg, so i figured she had a bad sprain and with the weather being minus 16 that night and heavy black ice we were not sure if we should risk the 30 mile drive to the hospital but decided to do so and i'm glad we did, her foot going widthways across has shattered into 22 pieces including her growth plate, then the bone from the ankle to the leg going up the leg has broke in half and split and seperated and moved out by an inch so she had to have emergency surgery where they had to break the back of her ankle to put in wires to hold her shattered foot together then a 3 inch pin going from one side of her ankle bone across to the other where it sticks out and then another 3 inch pin through her heel to connect all her foot ankle and leg together, unbelievable 25 broken bones in her foot, leg and ankle,
so she is now in plaster to her knee and could end up having yet another op but will definately need at least two more in the future, she was walking around on it lol before we knew it was broken,xx

Hi Sam, did Emma break her leg? My Valentina broke her arm last year fooling around like toddlers do. Like to have gave me a heart attack!!
and i had a heart attack for real a couple of weeks back lol,xx

wow...suni I'm soooo sorry hun that you had to go through that ectopic...I just had a chemical pregnancy and that broke my heart like crazy...praying that I can get my luteal phase to lengthen after I ovulate I'm taking soy this cycle...it acts like clomid....are you taking any meds?

well today I went to my first pure romance party and it wasn't what I thought it would be the lady that did the party was boring...lol...tomorrow I think we are going to be staying home and getting some cleaning done oh and I have to go and get some groceries to can't forget that......:coffee:

OH MY GOODNESS!! That gave me the chills just thinking about it. Dang, I know as a mom that you were having a fit seeing your baby go through that. Alyssa has seizures and I hate to see any of my children suffer. It breaks my heart into pieces!!

when i had mine i was 10 weeks and had no pain or bleeding just a bad feeling but i have always been a bit psychic like that so i took myself the hospital but it was late at night, they took bloods and told me come back in the morning for a scan, next day i went back and before i had the scan the doc said they had found out why i felt weird as bloods were showing i had an infection but HCG was right levels so go have scan then they would give me meds for infection, but when i went in for the scan there was no baby, so found out my boy was still alive and well but growing in my tube. they admitted me and a couple of hours later i collapsed and was rushed to theatre, my tube had blown and taken out a main artery behind it, 3 pints of blood was in my pelvic cavity and i nearly died, my baby boy was still alive when they had to remove my tube. i was in theatre for 3 hours battling for my life,xxx

and nothing on here is TMI so don't worry,xxx

sam i'm soooo sorry hun that you had to go through that....

having a clear out, thinking of selling my pram but not sure, matt thinks it might be a good idea as i hunted high and low for it for Lilly-Maye and with her dying he thinks i won't be happy to use it for another baby........xx

well today I went to my first pure romance party and it wasn't what I thought it would be the lady that did the party was boring...lol...tomorrow I think we are going to be staying home and getting some cleaning done oh and I have to go and get some groceries to can't forget that......:coffee:

Ok< Explain Romantic!! Like edible underware:haha:

wow...suni I'm soooo sorry hun that you had to go through that ectopic...I just had a chemical pregnancy and that broke my heart like crazy...praying that I can get my luteal phase to lengthen after I ovulate I'm taking soy this cycle...it acts like clomid....are you taking any meds?

No, all natural, Just taking my vitamins. The only thing that is bugging me is not drinking any alcohol. I am Irish/German but I have enough control.

we have them here called anne summers parties and they have underwear, sex toys , lubes etc all manner of fun bedroom items, great stuff lol,xx

No, all natural, Just taking my vitamins. The only thing that is bugging me is not drinking any alcohol. I am Irish/German but I have enough control.
lol, irish blood running through us too,xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->