Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

we have them here called anne summers parties and they have underwear, sex toys , lubes etc all manner of fun bedroom items, great stuff lol,xx

I have been to only one and I think I turned another shade of red the whole time but I did buy this body suit that left room for ____:winkwink:!!!

That time was the most frustrating and depressing time of my life! My hubby and I had planned to have another baby so we had the copper IUD removed. I waited one month before trying to concieve. When I did from the time the test showed positive, I knew something wasn't right. I kept having sharp pains in my right side that would doble me over in pain and then pass blood every time the pains hit. I went to the Dr and had repeated blood work HCG that showed normal. Dr could not understand why nothing was in the Uterus. We had a hurricane that was coming through and the Dr cancelled my appointment and told me go to the emergency room if needed. I was helping my hubby prepare and sure enough started gushing blood. I went to the hospital and they got me automatically in, dr checked cervix, was closed and US was done. Baby on right side of ovary. Was in hospital for 3 days, constantly crying for a month. I don't believe in abortion and that hurt me most of all!! I got pregant 2 months later. My biggest fear is that I just had the mirena iud removed and I sure don't want a repeat.

awwww hun I'm truly sooo sorry that you had to go through that...praying that you never have to go through that again.....

having a clear out, thinking of selling my pram but not sure, matt thinks it might be a good idea as i hunted high and low for it for Lilly-Maye and with her dying he thinks i won't be happy to use it for another baby........xx

That is his thoughts on the matter, what are your thoughts? I pray this question doesn't offend you. I so sorry that you and your hubby had to endure this and I pray that this year will bring you the joy that you deserve.

Sorry to hear that. Are you eating healthy?
trying to lol but we have decided i need a complete overhaul healthwise to get my cholesterol down although i am only 8 stone and a size uk 10 so not overweight but apparently cholesterol is so high due to PCOS and i have just been so stressed since Lilly-Maye passed away so thats not helped, christmas was terrible and so upsetting and thats what they think brought it on,

That is his thoughts on the matter, what are your thoughts? I pray this question doesn't offend you. I so sorry that you and your hubby had to endure this and I pray that this year will bring you the joy that you deserve.
i think he may be right but at the same time i just don't know, she was so very much wanted and so special after losing our 17 angels before her so i went all out but maybe he is right about me using it if i was ever to get pg again, and no it doesnt offend me hun i prefer people to be honest and ask what questions they have or give me their thoughts

:winkwink:
I really don't have any plans as of yet for the weekend. I may have to work. As for the question of the ectopic, I was at 9 weeks and then I started gushing blood. TMI, I know.

What about you guys? Do you have any plans?

well today I went to my first pure romance party and it wasn't what I thought it would be the lady that did the party was boring...lol...tomorrow I think we are going to be staying home and getting some cleaning done oh and I have to go and get some groceries to can't forget that......:coffee:

Ok< Explain Romantic!! Like edible underware:haha:

Suni its where you can buy private stuff for you and your husband to play around with in the bedroom...:blush:believe me there was a couple of times my face did get blush looking....lol....I got 2 things and going to have to try it...

No, all natural, Just taking my vitamins. The only thing that is bugging me is not drinking any alcohol. I am Irish/German but I have enough control.
lol, irish blood running through us too,xx

Amen to the Irish blood or as my Hubby quotes it "The viking blood" He is also Latin so he asks me constantly why we are breeding the mean bloods together.

we have them here called anne summers parties and they have underwear, sex toys , lubes etc all manner of fun bedroom items, great stuff lol,xx

I have been to only one and I think I turned another shade of red the whole time but I did buy this body suit that left room for ____:winkwink:!!!

my face did get :blush: red a couple of times....but the lady that did the party she didn't show the main big stuff she was just talking about the creams, lotions and so on but not the other main things....:blush:

Suni its where you can buy private stuff for you and your husband to play around with in the bedroom...:blush:believe me there was a couple of times my face did get blush looking....lol....I got 2 things and going to have to try it...
come on patty what did you buy?

i think he may be right but at the same time i just don't know, she was so very much wanted and so special after losing our 17 angels before her so i went all out but maybe he is right about me using it if i was ever to get pg again, and no it doesnt offend me hun i prefer people to be honest and ask what questions they have or give me their thoughts

You do what your heart tells you to do!

Sorry to hear that. Are you eating healthy?
trying to lol but we have decided i need a complete overhaul healthwise to get my cholesterol down although i am only 8 stone and a size uk 10 so not overweight but apparently cholesterol is so high due to PCOS and i have just been so stressed since Lilly-Maye passed away so thats not helped, christmas was terrible and so upsetting and thats what they think brought it on,

OH, I see! You have everything on your plate and yes, with the holidays and your loss, I can see that that could be the reason for the heart attack. Sometimes the holidays are more sad than the remaining of the year because of loved ones lost or passed away. My mom and dad came to stay for the holidays and he was very sad and depressed the whole time because his mom, my grandmother was not here. So I can understand.

You do what your heart tells you to do!
just so hard to let go but at the same time i can't keep everything can i but like the crib and things i figure i will be ok using if i was to get pg but the pram caused so many rows in this house lol as i bought one but then when i found out the baby was a girl i sold that one and bought all this one matchin bag, pushchair, pram and alsorts lol

OH, I see! You have everything on your plate and yes, with the holidays and your loss, I can see that that could be the reason for the heart attack. Sometimes the holidays are more sad than the remaining of the year because of loved ones lost or passed away. My mom and dad came to stay for the holidays and he was very sad and depressed the whole time because his mom, my grandmother was not here. So I can understand.
grief is such a powerful emotion

grief is such a powerful emotion

And takes years to heal but we all pray that one day in time, joy will replace that grief!

Alright, Ladies! It is 10:30pm and I am turning in. I have to work tomorrow night so I will miss your conversations but I am off on Monday. If I don't talk to you before that, I pray you have a wonderful Sunday. I had a goodtime and it has lifted my spirits to talk with you ladies. Goodnight!

Alright, Ladies! It is 10:30pm and I am turning in. I have to work tomorrow night so I will miss your conversations but I am off on Monday. If I don't talk to you before that, I pray you have a wonderful Sunday. I had a goodtime and it has lifted my spirits to talk with you ladies. Goodnight!
goodnight, i wish you a good weekend, sleep well, speak to you soon, i am also going to get some sleep now as its 4.45am here and i am beginning to wane, speak to you tomorrow Patty, sleep well,xx

sorry I'm back my son Jacob needed to use the computer and just now got it back...I wanted to get on here to say good night to you both I am going to head to bed now its 12:00am now I usually don't stay up this late...but anyways i will chat with you both in the morning hope you both have a wonderful night sleep ladies....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->